Best place to move to in the US

What is the best place to move to in the US and why is it just outside of Seattle?

>moving to the city with the highest suicide rates in the US

>Kurt Cobain wannabe's

Come to Utah, some pals and I are starting a micronation within the land of cucks.

>Utah
>Literally worse than Idaho

I want to drown that dirty little ching-chong in my cum.

Btw the answer is New England.

I really like Boise, ID

4 seasons
affordable
majority white
very low violent crime
manageable traffic
very affordable housing
lot of young families

really nice place

Who is the best woman to fuck in the US and why is it OP's mom ?

This is true

Why does everyone in the Northwest need to be on heroin? The rain?

>Idaho
>Meh could be Utah

Cincinnati is pretty dope
we had race wars

asian americans are so fucking DISGUSTING

I wouldn't say the best, but it is pretty nice.

Far enough away from fagland for the traffic and hipsters to be non-existent, close enough I can get there in an hour or two.

OREGON MASTERRACE REPORTING

I FORMALLY INVITE YOUR CLEARLY INFERIOR STATE TO GO FUCK ITSELF

>Boise

>Majority white

Probably if you count white hispanics

Boise here. It's great. Low taxes, 90% white population, very low crime rates, very close out door recreation, tons of parks, very conservative.

It's literally a white mans paradise, the only brown people around are there to make our food.

>Oregon
>Fuck off Portland fags

>tfw moving to Seattle for a job soon

Comfy as fuck Weather lads. I'm ready

No but really. I can go days without brown people.

nuke portland plz

everywhere else is more comfy than any place youve ever known baby. also

>
>
>
>seattlefags

Portland metro area fag reporting, please don't come here. Too many people are having the same idea and it's driving rent prices through the fucking roof.

lmfao the one person i know in Boise a 2nd generation Poo2Loo. he's conservative as hell, but nonetheless a non-white
enjoy getting hordes of shitskins to your white man's paradise

alaska

>Dat pic

im pretty sure that makes him a boyslut

how long you been there bro, how you doing?
i know some people who were there in the seventies, before kids decided that typewriters were a fashion statement, & they described it as vastly different, basically without the pretentiousness of these damn trust fund babies

one of these old dudes exact words was 'nah, it was still shitty, but it was kinda cool shitty'

basically you had a bunch of nutty friends & they were all convinced their screenplay or whatever was gonna be their ticket to fame. it felt like everybody knew everybody. now its exactly like every other city, but kids wear plaid & think its makes them lumberjacks.

t. mcminnville area & an actual lumberjack redneck

>boyslut
>not manwhore

You're a Californian satellite state, you get all their bums and their shitty tech transplants

why not make a thread about OP pic instead of this lousy shit thread?

fuck you OP

take it to Sup Forums

portland, salem, & eugene ≠ oregon

some of the best water, weather, people, & terrain in the red white & up yours, buddy- OUTSIDE of portland

also literally the only thing about cali anybody would miss were it to drop unceremoniously into the ocean would be the surfing. thats it.

Yeah, we should totally get rid of california entirely, it would benefit our nation greatly. Positives would outweigh any """negative""""

I've been here since 2007, so I can't comment on any long-term changes. I've also never lived or hung out much in the downtown area (I currently live in Tualatin) so I don't see a lot of college kids and hipsters. It basically just feels like a generic suburb, albeit one with a larger percentage than usual of Hispanic people. They're mostly harmless; not much crime around here.

North Portland is where all the dindu ghettos are, though; some places around there are shady as fuck.

Yeah, I'd totally fuc

>Reddit mascot

SEND HER BACK

>he can't get off on rage-fucking

Coal town outside of Pittsburgh here. Pretty cozy desu.

I always fantasized about living in Providence, RI because that's where Lovecraft lived and I am a massive fan of his. As far as the US goes it seems civilized right?
No niggers, no fat retards, no creationists, no mass shootings... is it true?

I'm from there and am currently living here. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE I BEG YOU IT'S A TRAP

FUCK NO. I literally fall asleep to the sound of gunfire as nig nogs are in all out tribal war amongst themselves.

Providence is only 30% white.

Providence is third only to San Francisco and Provincetown in faggotry. Second only to San Fran in transgenders.

Fatties are common enough but not as common as in the south.

No mass shootings but plenty of other violent crime.

Rent is retarded, as in 1000+ for a studio. Made worse by the fact that there are NO JOBS.

In a recent poll the most common occupation was "drug dealer"

The bridges here are held up by LITERAL 4x4 LINCOLN LOGS STACKED LIKE A JENGA TOWER BECAUSE THE CONCRETE IS LITERALLY FALLING APART

Holy fuck please somebody save me. I'm trying to escape to Kentucky or Tennessee.

FORGOT PIC RELATED

Holy shit, that looks like some terrible patch job they'd do in a third world country.

This literally looks like what I saw in India

When Trump talks about failing infrastructure, this is what he means lol.

But really, stay away from Rhode Island if you value your happiness. Newport and Narragansett are OK if you are higher income. Otherwise it is a definite AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

They are also building a mega mosque here... with state funds that should be going to these bridges. That's not the only bridge like that. Every single bridge looks like that here.

pnw looks /comfy/

Fuck off we're full

can't you chuck out a shitskin for me? I'll marry your sister, or your friends sister, or your sisters friend, I'm not that fussy as long as she's not a slut

>can't you chuck out a shitskin for me?
No, there is a high chance you're an Eastern Yuro since you're posting under a british flag.
Eastern Yuros come here and start carjacking gangs and shit like that. We even have Dutch carjacking rings here. All Europeans that come to the PNW as refugees act like subhumans, I don't know what it is.
Ffs, Asians (non-Muslim Asians) act better than these European trash.
I'll only hook you up with my friend's sister if you're a WASP

100% northern Brit English, have IT and networking skills.

yeah, am WASP

is she nice? can I get freedomshooties? buy local meat and veg? shun minorities

Come to Alaska comrade. I own 800 acres of forest on riverfront

alaska looks awesome, really beautiful, I've been watching building alaska. winter looks scary though

how much would a cabin and a few acres cost me?

Addendum: I just asked one of my buds who's more familiar with this kind of stuff told me it's Russians and Poles, specifically, who are in carjacking rings.
This is a problem all throughout Washington

"A key that can open any lock is an amazing key, a lock that can be opened by any key is just a shitty lock."

Minnnesoooota.

it's quite nice here

Cool, WASPs are neat. I prefer WASPs over any other type of immigrant
>is she nice
She's anorexic lol
> can I get freedomshooties?
fuck yeah, we are pro gun as hell over here in Eastern Washington
> buy local meat and veg
Yep, most of this shit is local. I can't even eat restaurant chain beef anymore because we all eat local beef and that shit tastes amazing
>shun minorities
No one gives a fuck about whiteness here at all, not even me if I'm being frank.
probabably because all the non-whites here are orientals/indians who are conservative/pro-gun and anti-muslim
A great thing is there are NO niggers out here, not a single fucking one.
Crime is low (if we removed slav we'd have zero crime almost) weather is comfy and cold, and people are kind.

>She's anorexic lol
poor thing, I'd feed her up a bit

are you in a town or more rural? don't want to be too close to a city, or a major highway if shtf and refugees start spreading our desperate to take all you have

leavensworth looks nice

>No one gives a fuck about whiteness here at all,
you don't know what you've got till it's gone

RI is mentioned... HOLY SHIT WHICH BRIDGE IS THAT??

I'm around Newport but go to Providence weekly. Please tell me I'm not driving on that.

live in rural maine and become a clam fisherman

you'll survive the nuclear holocaust and it's not a bad place to live either

There is no better place than living just outside of Seattle. I live on bainbridge and ferry into seattle every day. Sure its a 45 minute commute, but I don't sit in traffic and get to listen to my audio books and drink coffee in peace while doing it. It's pretty comfy. Plus I live in the best place on earth.

hawaii

>All Europeans that come to the PNW
brits ARE NOT YUROS!!! REEEEE, we're out of that shit

Delaware, its nice and cozy. You get hot summers if you are a faggot and like that. You also get superior cold winters with snow.

It is a non-mainstream state. Guaranteed to not have any chimpouts or happening because nothing happens here which is a good thing. You get to sit back and watch as all the other states crash and burn from the monkey rage.

Seattle is pussified liberal central. I was there when "Passion of the Christ" was in theatres, came outside after the movie, some atheists were protesting, saying anti-Christ things. My friend and I (he is also from the South) went over and told them that if they made one more sound, we'd stomp them and maybe stab them. They silently walked away. In most places, the atheists would put up a fight.

astorai, warrenton, seaside etc look really nice

You drive under it if you take 95