twitter.com/AnonBabble

it started with a picture of Cruz's power stance

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS
THE DELEGATES DONALD, NOW

GIVE HIM THE FUCKIN D GYPSY

that much i know, but does he actually say anything similar to
>THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

I SAID NOW GODDAMNIT, HAND THEM OVER!

Not so fast. First, hand over the delegates.

fuck you danknald, give me the delegates already

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME DONALD?

DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT MY ENTIRE POLITICAL CAREER DEFENDING AND UPHOLDING THE PRINCIPLES OF THE US CONSTITUTION TO HAVE SOME BILLIONAIRE BLOWHARD POPULIST STAND IN MY WAY WITH EMPTY RHETORIC AND BOMBASTIC FLAIR?

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ME DONALD!

q9f8w9q 2t30ug3j3g! 23pfh9gwjorh5svb ewgwb wgwh Dahnald!

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

DO YOU MOCK ME DONALD?

DO YOU SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE ELECTORAL PROCESS WITH YOUR BIG CITY SLANDER AND DICTATORIAL PANACHE?

HERE I SIT WITH YOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS AND YET YOU STILL REFUSE TO HAND OVER THE DELEGATES WHICH ARE SO RIGHTFULLY MINE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD, DONALD. YOUR CAMPAIGN ENDS NOT WITH A NATIONAL ENQUIRER SCANDAL. NOT FROM AN UNFORTUNATE GAFF. NOT EVEN FROM HILLARY'S DOGS SNIFFING THROUGH EVERY RECORDED SECOND OF YOUR LIFE. BUT FROM A GUN.

IT'S POETIC ISN'T IT, DONALD? THE SAME SECOND AMENDMENT FREEDOMS YOU SO SHALLOWLY PANDERED TO TONIGHT WILL BE YOUR UNDOING

the whole joke is some people thought the GOP would deny Trump the nomination and hand it off to cruz because he was "better"

during the RNC cruz refused to endorse Trump making it seem even more apparent

now that the RNC is over, people have been forcing this new meme, which is cruz with the awkward stance, demanding donald give him his pledged delegates, also whilst satirizing his nasally voice (dahnald).

He never actually demanded for the delegates.

Is that clear enough?

no, that was added in later by meme magicians

Ratposting is fun!

>can someone explain to me, or link me a video of the new ted meme

It's forum sliding.

Y-you can't do this to me Donald...

T-this was supposed to be my big year..

I-I'm a man of p-princi-p-ple! Nobody insults my b-beautiful wife and gets away with it!

Y-you took everything from me..I was supposed to t-take Hillary down with a conviction and become president, so I c-could show those big dumb jerks in the senate and my seven girlfr--my lovely wife the man who I r-really was...

I-it wasn't supposed to be like this, Donald...

H-heidi.....Jesus...please forgive me...

TED NO!

this was a journey

yeah

the meme was funny before people started making these weird grotesque ted's

this is true ted-posting