Have you ever visited Iran user?

Have you ever visited Iran user?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/the-number-of-cosmetic-surgery-procedures-by-country.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never went out of my city

el porteƱo seniores.

Better visit it while you can. Once the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel are done, there won't be much left.

yes ofcourse, I would travel across the world to visit a place that that people escape from to get into my country

yes I would go there

haha good one burger

Difference between being a tourist and living somewhere.

yes I will visit syria while I'm at it

thanks for traveling advice

My gfs friends bf is from there and he invited us to go there and check it out. Says there are millions of foreign tourists there yearly, any truth to this or is he bullshiting?

Stop off in Yemen while you're at it. Make it a whirlwind tour of Iran and all it's shithole little proxies.

yes.

>t.buttblasted sunni

How was it?

Ah yes, I could play a game of kick the IED with the local kids, yet another thing on my bucket list!

No, but I would like to
t. Catholic Zoroastrian from Sarmatia

Not half as blasted as the faggots in yemen.

Any qts there or nah?

>2017
>being a sunni ewraqi
pls do humanity a favour and kys

very hot girls in tehran and shiraz.
very willing to talk to foreigners unless you look like a greeb
It's the plastic surgery capital of the world after sout hkorea though so odds are a pretty girl has had her nose done

One of the better places I've visited. Food's great, incredibly diverse nature and culture. Friendliest people you'll ever meet. Very cheap as well.
Have been 3 times already and going again next year. Some places are getting swarmed with noisy tourists travelling with tour guides, which is a shame though.

And although the country's called an islamic republic there's only two clusters where you find the religious crazies to the same degree as the ones we have in europe.

They're not arabs and the younger generation openly criticizes religion and the chokehold in which the old mollah farts keep the country in

Stop making shit up nigger. Iran isnt even listed here under the 10 most countrys with surgery: worldatlas.com/articles/the-number-of-cosmetic-surgery-procedures-by-country.html

The stwreotype about surgery in Iran is hughly exaggerated.

t. fake islam sunnite

No and I will not because I'd NOT like to be hanged to death due to something I don't have control about

Yes but its exaggerated, majority of girls look very average and many of em are fattys. Lebanon probably has thhe best looking woman in mideast. Also its not like japan or china where theyre willing to sleep with you as the country is still highly conservative, even in liberal parts and Iranian men arent cucks. Theyre good looking, take care of themselves and relatively tall, so western men dont pose much of a challenge. If anything ive seen western tourist woman starting relationships with local men there than vice versa when i stayed there for a few months.

pls gaytard, go get hanged

Is that a dude?

I'd suck your cock so good that you will have the need to dominate the shit out of my tight, smooth and feminine ass