What's it gonna be, Sup Forums?

What's it gonna be, Sup Forums?

Garnet could solo all the others at once.

Lobster are you kidding me

Is that a lobster, or is it a rock lobster?

>muh fusions
>muh rose
>muh freedoms
>muh Yellow Diamond
>muh Steven
I'll take the lobster

I'm gonna go with the prawn. Prawn never betray. And they're delicious. All those gems are as irrational as regular earth women and you never know when they'll snap.

The gems tend to be completely incompetent when the plot calls for it. I'm gonna' have to go with the lobster on this one.

I choose Frank.

>Choose cutest
>Acquire gun

Win

Lobster best waifu.

Garnet, she's the only one that could protect you, if it's not her then you're fucked since she'll demolish you and your protector.

Right, so, lobster and gun?

Gotta go with the lobster. There is no creature so loyal. They mate for life and can live for 100 years.

What do I win?

I choose a gun and a lobster dinner.

The lobster, as the only 3 dimensional entity, has a distinct advantage over the others. Unfortunately they are real jerks and would be indifferent to your safety. I would go with garnet and would deal with the lobster myself.

i also choose frank

Yellow Pearl obviously

If any of the Crystal Gems try to fight her, she'll go tattle to Yellow Diamond about the return of the Earth rebels. Yellow Diamond would take action by obliterating the Earth with them on it.

Lobster is scary though. But Yellow Pearl could step on it.

>Lobster is red, best color
>Lobster is hard shelled, not weak little baby with light projections
>Lobster is tiny hands, Garnet no win
>Gems are not rubber bands, Lobster has no fears
>Lobsters eat watermelons, Gems can't

If you remove lobster this question would be tougher

I seriously don't want a lobster trying to kill me, so I need it by my side.

Guys, lobsters turn red after being boiled. That lobster is already dead.

Even less likely to betray and definitely still delicious.

Lobster is the only choice.
If you leave the lobster to kill you, you have to be careful of all bodies of water. Don't nobody want that.

I did say "dinner" didn't I?

Still better than the alternatives.

Fuck off with this amateur hour bullshit.

I want a real fight.

If my time playing FE: Fates has taught me anything, Lobster is OP as fuck. Let's go with him.

Assuming Yellow has access to her empire's resources, she could potentially hide you indefinitely. While your hiding somewhere in her multi-galaxy empire, an incomprehensibly advanced military made up of supersoldiers will be deployed to dispatch the competition.

>no voice.

Genie still has Dan Castellaneta and Jim Meskimen, you know...

Cipher knows where you are at all times he can see everything.

LOBSTER! SHIELD ME WITH YOUR GIANT CLAWS!

I feel like a gun or even a heavy rock would be a better choice than any of these options.

Can I choose an unaffiliated third party?

>Genie has no voice
>Aku wins despite sharing the same fate

>Orphaned space rat and his defective robotic companion.
>Saving your ass from any of the entities in .

The only ones he might have a chance against are Rick, Hulk, the lobster, and possibly Yellow Diamond.

>He might have a chance against the lobster
>Implying anyone ITT could touch that nasty sonofabitch

That's what the platoon of gems guarding me is for.

Fair point, although he's dealt with non-corporeal beings before so he they might have a chance with Bill. Rick would probably try to steal their tech if he doesn't already have copies already in the garage.

Everything dies to the RYNO, user.

That's clearly a red scorpion user.

probably genie, toonforce stronk

I choose frank as well.

>Gotta go with the lobster. There is no creature so loyal.

You mean the platoon he erases out of existence?

>no voice
Fuck you, user.

> tfw it's already dead

Lobsters can be red while alive too, they can be red, blue, yellow, and any combination of those three like orange, green, purple, brown... they all turn red when cooked.

Genie, I get 3 wishes right?

>I get 3 wishes right?
no, genie is now free
as free as he can be

Garnet would be an obvious choice because of raw strength and competence. But Peridot and Pearl are close seconds: Peridot could come up with an array of technology to protect you if given prep time; Pearl is also quite strong and competent, but more importantly, she's extremely motivated and tenacious.

Rick, but only if he actually has his mind in the game. He could probably come up with ways to kill or permanently disable everyone else on the list, but he's also the most unpredictable and unreliable person on the list. Which, given the line-up, really means something.

>That spoiler.

Isn't that illegal to own in five galaxies?

I chose Pearl, i a will to die, i want to fuse with Pearl

Axtually, Bill Cipher can inly peep into the human world through edfigies of himself.

So long as I ditch my dollars I'm good.

Easily Garnet.

>no voice
>Genie has had other VAs
>Aku hasn't

Is that lobster trying to use the air tube as a stripper pole in the hopes of lewding its way to freedom?

Which pearl? There's two, and they're all pretty much interchangable.

Nah, Aku's had other VA unless mako was the one doing the voice of his sexy lady form...

Of your not Steven, they won't care if a truck falls on you.

Pearl looks so adorable in that pic!
Oh my dick!

Genie

"I wish for all the other characters on this list to be so far away from me, my planet and everyone I care about that they can never harm them or me in any way."