I've literally never met a person from this country that wasn't an arrogant, insecure and rude piece of shit...

I've literally never met a person from this country that wasn't an arrogant, insecure and rude piece of shit. What the fuck is their problem? The Indians and Iranians can be okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl7QbciuL9k
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/14/syria-refugees-mexico-project-habesha
vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ahmad_N_Khan/reviews
greenbombs.myshopify.com/collections/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello.
Pakistanis are filth .
Thank You.

Paki's are bro-tier. When i used to work security at a bar, after every shift we smoked a joint in his car and went macca's to munch out.

>I've literally never met a person from this country that wasn't an arrogant, insecure and rude piece of shit
>The Indians and Iranians can be okay.
From my experience
My experience has been the exact opposite

>t.awan

>diaspora are representative of the countries they flee from

t. Paki

They are creepy

this
just add brown nosers and a lack of balls to show their assholism and you got your average Indian.

>tfw paki parents but I was born here so this doesn't include me

Indians are massive pussies, they're so goddamn pacifist no wonder mudslims bully them.

This, pretty much.
Indians can't fight, except for the Sikhs.

>>t. Indian-ish

pacifists?
Indians behave like rats.
if they find anyone they can harass and get away with it, they will turn into your average muslim idiot
but the moment they are faced with someone they have to deal with, watch them cower and play pacifist and retarded.

Sikh diasporas are cool, you may even call them bro-tier.
Plus India wasn't very nice to them in the 70s so all the old ones who live in the west all have a sense of stoicism and are pretty tolerant except they hate Hindus.
There are Indians in Portugal? Or are you just judging off of the fact that India is a shithole. All of our Indians are H1B programmers who are decent people mostly.

your are probably the whitest in class

Yes, there are Indians in Portugal, but my experience with Indians were mostly when I was studying in Austria.

Pretty close tbqh, my university is only 14.9% white. Thank God affirmative action is illegal in California.

>pacifist
they literally tear apart muslim farmers for sending cows to slaughterhouses

Do you have some evidence of this? Sounds like ultra-veganism

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl7QbciuL9k
They take cows very seriously.

damn, i guess they aren't a fan of McDonald's over there?

Indians are even worse than Pakis.

Go shit in the street pajeet

t. spic

t. spic

t. dirty P*ki

t. white
t. castizo

All wrong, btw

Same. I have no idea what they're like in their home environment - quite possibly better. But literally every one I'm met in America has been loud, abusive, screams at people randomly, explosive anger problems, and generally makes you wonder how they managed to get a visa to come here.

Really? It's the exact opposite for me. Pakistanis are super friendly while Iranians and Indians are stuck up and arrogant.

t. Paki

I'm not though, I could just as easily accuse you of being Indian

There are hardly any Indians in Mexico, Australia has tons of Pakis and other Muslims, though

Why is there so many pakis literally everywhere in the world

why are there*

What in the literal fuck are you saying you stupid nigger wetback? 4th highest immigration population are Indians, pakis are not even in the top 20. Why would you blatantly lie about that?

i like pakis

i like every ethnic/racial group
our seed is strong.

Yhey are spreading superiour South Asian genes around the world.

> 61,913 Pakis
lol

agreed
qt half albanian-pakistani girl

No, it is because your people are shit, therefore your country is shit, therefore you flee it en masse.

THIS, they give visas to literal terrorists pakis like candy.

Looks fat

>therefore your country is shit
America is my country.
inb4
>America iz shitz too
>therefore you flee it en masse.
Born here.
>your people are shit
Rude.

just the angle, nice ass doe

You pulled that statistic out of wikipedia and like i checked it's not even top 20. Your country is such a literal shit hole that desperate syrian refugees fleeing from death won't even go to your country.

No, muhammad. Your country is pakistan. A rat born in a cellar is not a horse.

Sorry we bullied you m8

By that logic 99% of Americans aren't American.

>You pulled that statistic out of wikipedia and like i checked it's not even top 20.
So fucking what? I wasn't saying they ere the biggest immigrant group, just that there was a lot of them and there are.
>Your country is such a literal shit hole that desperate syrian refugees fleeing from death won't even go to your country.
Not true, unfortunately :(

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/14/syria-refugees-mexico-project-habesha

Can't you take them? You could dump them in one the ghettos with all the other sandniggers

>A rat born in a cellar is not a horse.
Dumb macaco, lay off the monkey soup and learn the difference between cellars and stables.

>A rat born in a cellar is not a horse

wtf why do Brazilians put horses in cellars?

>flee syria to avoid beheading from isis
>get beheaded my mexican cartel

We can only hope so

Yes, because the 29+ tribes and their nations came together to form the United Tribes of America.

The Hue is right. A Paki born in Europe is not a European, and European nations outside of Europe are no different.

Literally niggers are more American.
I'm not saying this to be an ass, I am sick of the flood of brown people...infact you fuckers are exactly like The Flood from Halo.

So I got inspired to go find that piece of shit Pakistani dwarf who treated me like shit:
vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ahmad_N_Khan/reviews
Look at this. And keep in mind that these reviews are only the patients who are able to cope well enough to leave a review. I'm sure his other patients are just too pissed to ever think about this guy again.

When I dealt with him he was making his way through the inpatient area (sick ward, or whatever in your country). You could hear someone screaming at patients, one after another, down the hallway. Then it was my turn and he yelled the same stuff at me as he had everyone else. As soon as I told him what I was there for he screamed that my symptoms were a delusion and I needed an antipsychotic. Yelled the same prescription - I can't remember the name. Certainly I wasn't stupid enough to use it.

I was waiting for a surgery for an already-diagnosed condition. I didn't need his shit. Why was he there?

Asked the RNs and they said he was doing everyone a favor by being there. Something about him going out of his way to treat a lot of patients etc. I took that to mean he shotgunned as much screaming and abuse as he could into his day, all day, every day.

Now look I'm certainly picking the absolute worst Pakistani/America encounter I've ever had. None have ever been that bad. But every other time I've dealt with Pakistanis in my country they're creepy and make sure to get a few insults in where they can.

because its a made up country

"I am sick of the flood of white people..."
-A Native American

>Literally niggers are more American.
no they arent and they never will be, shut the fuck up

tf, this is the most ignorant post I've seen outside of Sup Forums. Thank God the Euros are asleep, or else this would get "global poker face"'d real quick.

Inferiority complex (deserved)

Literally only deserve extinction on the earth

White americans are very confused lmao

Pakistani's are BASED. Off yourself you dumb swedish dog

I've always been curious what courtship is like between Indian, on a face-to-face level. Considering their growth rate, they must be doing something right.

Fuck off, Mudasir

tbqh iv had a pretty good experience with Pakis, Indians are 50/50 but if they were born here they are usually ok, havent met many Iranians though

> A rat born in a cellar is not a horse.
man horses in Brazil must have it real tough

greenbombs.myshopify.com/collections/all

lol bet this was his favoritie site

well pak genes

ameritards

Stable is "celeiro" in portuguese. I messed up on the worlds, big fucking deal.

Words*
It's fucking 5 am and i haven't got any sleep.