Doctor Who General - /Who/

Next Doctor Edition:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-cult-comedy-star-10417313

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeBaker26/status/863491600500101120
youtube.com/watch?v=Um9CbFe3YWA
flashbak.com/tom-baker-dr-who-merchandise-greetings-cards-great-underpants-a-weird-action-doll-and-a-spanx-leisure-suit-42470/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old bread:

It's not her. It's Hayley. I have that on good authority from my source at production

Imagine knowing you're going to be within wooing distance of Jenna and not starving yourself slim.

Mathieson is overhyped. Mummy and Flatline are fresh and good, but everything else was fucking bland and forgettable as fuck so these two looked better in comparison

I think Oxygen is weaker than Mummy, and overall this episode isnt KINO=) by any means. Still better than episode 2-4.

does jenna have a no touching rule? kek

Is Peter anyone else's role model?

if its not Hayley Atwell, im going to kill myself. Im not joking, I have the gun ready.

Did it leak early on iTunes again?

twitter.com/GeorgeBaker26/status/863491600500101120

>tweeted 1.30pm BST, nearly 6 hours before it was broadcast.

posted 9:30pm on saturday you turnip

9.30pm on Saturday

Did you think we wouldn't notice, George? You can maybe fool your followers into thinking you're not actually stalking Peter but it won't work on us.

post leaked s11 console room NOW!

POST BLIND CAPALDIS NOW

What if it's the next incarnation of the Doctor in the vault? What if it's the Valeyard?

Why is he so perfect?

Still too sleek for my liking.

does Dr.Who like Tin Lizzy?

BAH BAH BAH BAH

THE BULLET THAT KILLED CAPALDI

"source at production"

You must be friends with the execs then, since only 5 people know who the new Dr is, including Capaldi.

'I want to...break free. I want to...break free!'

T H I C C

"Appreee-hend theeee hu-mans and take them toooo the infir-mary for con-verrrsion. Deestroy theee android if necessary."

lovely jugs

11 gave regeneration energy to river to heal her broken hand.
12 gave regeneration energy to darvos.
If the doctor can just give out his regeneration energy so easily, why cant he just heal himself?

... i'm saying nothing

He can. It's called regenerating.

simm is back next week lads

who /hype/

Tumblr actually liked that character?

What am I saying, of fucking course they did

fucked me up the arse

Is he really though? We find out what's in the vault yes but now I've read he's only in the finale. Don't know what to believe.

Why does that person in the bottom left need other characters reactions to care about her death? Surely the care comes from your knowledge and opinion of the character?

You're one to talk about tumblr, edge

Missy & Monks in 6/7/8

Ice Warriors in 9

Celts/Dragons in 10

Simm/Missy in 11

Simm/Missy/Cybermen in 12

>tfw theres only 2 new villains left this series

Slitheen return when?

>we never found out how anyone else who featured in the episode felt about it
>how then, am I, as a viewer, supposed to care about it?

Hey, just because I use the site to get commissions doesn't mean I participate in or pay attention to the community. It's shit and I hate it.

hopefully never

Their original costumes are almost certainly rotting by now, foam rubber doesn't exactly age very well.

The Face of Boe is already starting to decay pretty badly.

reminder Missy dabs next week

>The Face of Boe is already starting to decay pretty badly.
Any pics because that sounds hilarious

"kill meeeee"

its had a stroke

>Phoebe Waller-Bridge

.....literally who?

poor dude needs euthanizing

I'd love it if they brought back the Abzorbaloff race and did an update on that guy and moaning myrtle.

cant wait till its revealed that Harkness is in the vault

HOLY SHIT!

>mfw people are still salty that Moffat 'brought Osgood back' even though he did not contradict, reverse, or asspull the death in any way

everybody's getting fucked

It was hilarious how heavy-handed those two episodes were even without her.

kek

>you will never go for a morning cup of joe with cloister

Stopped watching earlier this season. Can anyone tell me if the show is still nonstop white straight male genocide propaganda?

More fetish fuel!

It's ratcheted up even harder. The Doctor is now preaching violent revolution against capitalism. Don't watch and don't even come in these threads, you might literally turn gay. Run!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Um9CbFe3YWA
>It's almost like doing Gravity and Prometheus on a... single episode of Doctor Who.
kek, for a split second I thought he was going to say "on a lower budget."

In one of the episodes next month the Doctor even says "I'm gay. You couldn't tell?"

And I was having such a nice thread

I'm kind of worried about that blind doctor stuff.
I want my Capaldi full power for his last episodes...
What do you think /who/ ?

Does anyone have any pictures of any/all of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Doctors that is like a portrait sized photo with the Doctor Who logo on it? Like pic related for Tennant.

Unfortunately I don't have a non-fuck offerino version.

Sorry dudes - my computer must have a glitch, I swear it says 1.30 PM my end if I click on the tweet, but just spotted it also says 21h.

flashbak.com/tom-baker-dr-who-merchandise-greetings-cards-great-underpants-a-weird-action-doll-and-a-spanx-leisure-suit-42470/

GREETINGS, GREETINGS, GREETINGS cards

According to GB spoilerhounds Simm is back next week. He's in the vault, apparently.

Someone wake me up when that cuck Capaldi is gone. DW has been shit since he arrived.

I'm so hyped for the 3 parter and the finale that I forgot Empress of Mars and Eaters of Light existed.

What the fuck happened in the last Doctor Who episode? I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

The Master is Back! - Extremis - Doctor Who - BBC

Time waits for no man.

But death waits for everyone.

#WorldEnoughAndTime

??????????

The Twelfth Doctor's Shock Regeneration - The Doctor Falls - Doctor Who - BBC

What Are THESE?! - Hayley Atwell's 1st Scene as Thirteenth Doctor - The Doctor Falls - BBC

She's seen some shit

Utopia has the single greatest score of any Doctor Who episode.

Bravo Murray.

it's not funny m8

Will Big Finish redeem Missy if they ever get the chance to use her?

>1st Scene as Thirteenth Doctor
>The Doctor Falls
Come on man, we know he regenerates and 13s first words are at Christmas, not in the finale.
At least make them accurate

so witty

Jack's Back! - Friday The Thirteenth - Series 11 - Doctor Who - BBC

What do you mean?

Gomez is the best proper Master since Ainley.

This is an image from inside the mind of Russell T. Davis

Nice one...

I'M SPLITTING MY SIDES

I think you mean image related

RTD era was superior

Gomez is a decent actress but she's hardly had the material to work with to be great. Same with Simm, he 's a good actor but he barely had any real chance to shine, but that might just be me since Sound of Drums left a sour taste in my mouth desu

Only in one respect

so, what are the most recent/most legit s11 leaks so far?

Chris Chibnall is taking over