Go to Taiwan

>Go to Taiwan

>Expect a country like Japan except Chinese language

>The country is third world, dirty and as Chinese as you can get

>All the QTs are Japanese or Korean tourists

>The only good thing is that they weren't communist and I could read most of the Traditional Chinese characters

Glad you liked it

>The country is third world, dirty and as Chinese as you can get
It's just Japan has autistically clean streets. Go to Europe once and you'll get Paris syndrome

>autistically clean streets
미국이나 캐나다는 일본만큼 깨끗한듯 ㅇㅇ

유럽은 사실 보도블럭에 껌 붙어서 검은 흔적도 있고 많이 드러움

Japanese are ubermesnch tho.

마 돈 없어서 미국이랑 캐나다는 못 가봤다 아이가 ㅠㅠ

i heard that there arent a lot of trashcans in japan, so how do they maintain such clean streets?
do people just hold onto their trash?

>America and Canada seem to be as clean as Japan.
Tokyo is much cleaner than nyc

NYC was shit ever since the nogs came over.

비수기 때 싼 티켓 나오면 가셈 ㅇㅇ

솔직히 미국서 정말 먼 거리 뱅기타고 갈만한 곳은 뉴욕하고 샌프란 정도 밖에 없는듯. 그나마 워싱턴 DC 정도. 보스턴은 괜찮긴 한데 어차피 직항 없어서 뉴욕 간 뒤 시간 나면 가는 게 낫고.

캐나다는 흠...... 미국 살면서 여행가긴 괜찮은데 한국서 갈 가치가 있으려나?

오홍

근데 뉴욕은 동부 끝자락에 있고 샌프란은 서부 끝자락에 있으니까 2번에 나눠서 가야겠네

Well I should have said I was more of specifically referring to Vancouver in Canada and some Silicon Valley neighborhoods.

Also, I'd say some good suburbs in South Florida are as clean (Boca Raton, Coral Gables, etc)

Btwn Are you Korean?

아마 ㅇㅇ.
뉴욕은 근데 겨울에는 별로. 가을이 제일 난듯

샌프란은 여름이 제일

ahhh nyc actually improved alot , american cities in general are dirtier than Jap cities but the american suburbs are pretty clean.

미국도 사계절 있음? 거긴 눈 오는 곳은 1년 내내 눈 오고 더운 곳은 1년 내내 더운 식 아님?

No 台妹?

lol. I'm using google translate, it's unironically working not that bad for Korean

>사계절 있음
시카고 있는 중부랑 뉴욕 있는 동부는 사계절 있음. 알래스카, 하와이 정도 말고는 캘리랑 시애틀, 플로리다, 텍사스, 애리조나나 그 근처 정도만 사계절 없는듯

뉴욕은 겨울에 별로인게 겨울에 서울보다 춥다

Google translate has been improved a lot in recent years. Japanese to Korean and vice versa is almost perfect

Yeah. I put trash in my backpack

Usually almost all of Japanese tend to never nitpick Taiwan cuz we love it.
Ahh, I saw Jap flag yesterday who blaming japs and screaming "apologize Jap" on /pol. Are you a that kind?

Those sure are alot of Unknowns.

I nitpik everyone.

Fuckoff chinkasu

Ok So say something funny or whatsoever in Japanese writing. you filthy-doggo-eater.

>dumb shit

Taiwan is a great place if you're a foodie who wants seafood like there is no tomorrow or an architecture fan who loves old-school late Meiji and early Showa era Japanese buildings.

Ahh, you can't as I guessed lol

Why would you go to Taiwan expecting a mini Japan? It’s no secret everyone goes there for the Hokkien food. That’s the highlight and main thing to focus on.

t. Taiwanese

>T.taiwanese
Your flag gave it away.

No, I moved to Australia when I was 13 years old with my parents. Taiwan does not have good economic prospects.

>Hokkien
Are Zhejiang and Hakka food good as well?

Also which city is the 'food capital'? I've only been to Taipei and Hsinchu and so far food has been superb.

Our Hakka food is the best but Zhejiang would taste better on the mainland.

Food capital is Tainan.

Pretty sure that I can only go to Taiwan from America through Taoyuan Airport or so. If I were to go to Tainan, would I be better off going there using train or using motorcycle/car?

Taiwan is nice country.
stop using Japanese flag,gook

The closest international airport is in Kaohsiung. I recommend taking train.

>Go to Japan
>expect a country like Naruto ninja clans
>get boring land of work robots

>OP is the notorious Zainichi Korean
Kim......

taiwan chan is kawaii

Jesus, Japan, why you gotta talk shit about Taiwan? They’re like the only country in East Asia that likes you.

I always pictured Japan as a boring place except in Tokyo. Kinda like New York city by cleaner.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a Korean poster because they specified “Korean tourists”.

Thereadly reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental illness.

Please never reply to this schizo.

Japan loves Taiwan
don't be jealous,gooks

How does Taiwan feel about Korea?

Vancouver is littered with homeless people and half of the city looks like garbage, Parkdale in Toronto is cleaner than parts of Granville and it still has nothing on Tokyo

Dunno its not a country so they dont have any diplomatic relations with anyone.

Traditionally our sports rival and now a lot of young people think Korea is cool because of K-Pop and dramas. Many Korean tourists come here so people want to learn Korean now to increase business. Koreans signs are being put up all over Taiwan.
They can’t read hanzi so I am glad they try hard at learning Mandarin.

Rightful PRC clay.

Japan is too, but you will be dealt with later.

We have unofficial relations. Also Taiwan needs business with Korea because the economy sucks. When I went back to Taipei some Korean students told me Taiwan was nice because it was more “relaxed”. Lmao what!! Working in Taiwan is horrible but I guess the Korean life is way more hardcore.

Mainland China is rightful ROC clay. Give it back, commies.

Republic of Korea severed diplomatic relations with Taipei and recognized it as a rebel province of the PRC. I dunno what you are talking about.

Unofficial relations, user.

canada and usa? lul I don't know which city you live.

gooook

Taiwan is a fictional country doesnt exist. Its like Narnia.

Taiwan not being recognised does not mean it doesn’t exist.