How do you want to see Zemo develop as a character in the future...

How do you want to see Zemo develop as a character in the future? I've been pretty salty about how different he is from the Baron Zemo I know and love, but at this point I'd almost rather they continue with what they've built already and fully commit to this different take on him.

Personally, I think he'd make a very strong antagonist to Captain America if they develop his backstory as Zemo truly having once been a good man who lived with a strong sense of duty and honor to his family, never having been overtly malicious or evil in his time as the commander of his military intelligence strike force.

Especially in the context of him being Citizen V and leading the Thunderbolts, he could be a hard hitting indictment of the Avengers, exemplifying their flaws by doing what they do better than they ever did themselves.

>he could be a hard hitting indictment of the Avengers, exemplifying their flaws by doing what they do better than they ever did themselves.

yeah this is what I was thinking, it's not hard to get there at all really

It's actually all coming to be perfectly set up for that kind of Thunderbolts story if the Avengers are no longer on earth after Infinity War 1 and leave a power vacuum for the worlds superhero team.

I really hope they don't go straight for the prisoner set up for the Thunderbolts though. I feel like that would take away a lot, as one of Zemo's greatest skills is his intuitive ability to find and bring together like minded villains he sees potential in and help them realize it in a way that furthers his own vision.

Somebody talk to me about Zemo

Thirded.

I don't care about this guy

I wanted to see the Inhumans movie

>With the Avengers dissolved, a new Accord-following superhero team arises to fill the gap: The Thunderbolts
>Their most charismatic member, Citizen V, inspires more and more superhumans to join
>The Thunderbolts forces grow more and more formidable, and it becomes increasingly clear that this army is loyal to Citizen V before the UN.
>My planet now, faggots

Me too user. I want to see a well crafted shot of Black Bolt on his throne so much.

>people wanting an inhumans movie

see something new every time I come here

They were probably right in cancelling it, but I still like the potential of it as an idea.

What about it compels you so much? IMO, Inhumans strikes me as nothing special really. Kirby's wishy washy midpoint between X-Men, Thor, and the Eternals.

An Inhumans movie would make for a very different kind of story within the genre, the grand tragedy of a royal family like Curse of the Golden Flower or other such dramatic productions. It would have to be given to someone who understands archetypes and symbolism though

Hoping we don't get a tbolts team with a cap/ironman dynamic with red hulk and citizen v instead and elektra as the black widow type

just read Busiek and Nicieza's Thunderbolts runs

Too bad there are no other villains still alive to join him.

That's true.
However right now, technically, all of the heroes on cap's sides are villains so they could be inducted.
Red Hulk is also a possibility.

Zemo's Thunderbolt.

>Red Hulk

Get Loeb's cancer as far away as possible.

Man I would've loved to see this in the movie.

You don't need pre-existing villains to pull off Thunderbolts.

Also
>Red Hulk
No.

OG Bolts.

>Cold Steel the movie

The avengers operated from mid 2014 to mid 2015 taking out HYDRA, then until 2016 after Ultron, taking out who knows what, probably various criminals and terrorists. That's plenty of time to say that one villain or another was met and faced/captured by the Avengers. So you could use pretty much any one you wanted, assuming they're not significant enough to make a whole movie about facing alone.

Who is Emil Blonsky?
Who is Doctor Sterns?
>Inb4Hulk villains
It's not like Hulk is going to get a solo movie anytime soon.

I want him to find out that his father was ex-HYDRA. It would be a nice touch, to have at least one HYDRA's Zemo.

And maybe later they could show us Zemo Sr. in some prequel or flashback?

>Dive Bomb!
>Suicide Bomber!
Oh, Japan.

i think yelling out attacks is cool

Oh, it's fun.

But I was specifically referring to one of his attacks being called "Suicide Bomber." Probably wouldn't see that in the West.

>Sokovian is a slavic language it even uses cyrilic for lothers
>every Sokovian speaks english with a slavic thick accen
>suddenly Zemo is Sokovian
>spreaks perfect fluent german and has a heavy german accent when speaking English
>his first name Helmut
>also German police in Romania
Marvel sure knows Europe

oh right

i dont even see what it had to do with the name, it's just a high jump kick

don't get me started - Marvel thinks that polish people are either Jewish or Russian - of all characters listed as polish in marvel wikia maybe 4 have polish names

Prevailing theory is hes nationalized

he has family in Sokovia so I call bulshit on that

or rather he had family
on the other hand he strugles with his russian

I want someone to come to him impressed with his work. Probably not Ross. Someone who is putting a team together and wants a man like Zemo to help him. A solid Masters of Evil type team. Klaw, Abomination, maybe an extremis soldier to be radioactive man, idk, I don't care too much about the team, just that Zemo is there tactician.

So his nazi/hydra grandfather bailed to sokovia after the war and he grew up in a gated community?

>also German police in Romania
The counter terrorism unit of the german police already operated in somalia, the phillipines, egypt and iraq. That's not too much of a stretch.