What are some movies where the protagonist's heart is ripped out of his chest because he's a mediocre beta?

What are some movies where the protagonist's heart is ripped out of his chest because he's a mediocre beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LAriDxTeed8
youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8
youtu.be/e8-sMJZTYf0
youtube.com/watch?v=WQv3HL9N4qA
youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI
youtube.com/watch?v=IP4G8_alAT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to agree to a divorce. I just wouldnt.

>When she kisses you but all you can think about is CRAWLING

You can tell after years of nothing but whiteboi she's craving some BIG BLACK BBC COCK

>I just wouldnt.
kek good luck with that buddy

youtu.be/LAriDxTeed8

You know that you can get a divorce without the other person agreeing to it.

What degenerate country do you live in?

500 Days of Summer

This is a film thread Riley

Her eyes show no sign of having a soul.

he's breaking down

It's almost as though they're made of glass...

Can he JUST her? With a good lawyer?

reported again :)

>C list actress gets married
>actress moves up to B list
>actress divorces husband
You would like to think this one will be different, but no.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU

wow, he has top jaw game. she evolved to become a woman, and he devolved into a nu cuck. thats what went wrong.

It's actually his girlfriend
spoiler alert
Midnight Meat Train

hunchback of notre dame

that robot ai waifu movie

I genuinely don't see the attractiveness everyone sees in her.

I'd kill myself over mammario or eva green, but mew is just so plain. Looks like plenty other gf's I've had before, just an average cute girl.

Male sexuality is far more hardwired than female, which can be dependent upon things such as being hungry or not liking the setting in which she met a man, and absolutely is influenced by factors such as peer approval. As such, with all the various rubs he got from being married to MEW, he is exceedingly viable because of the status of the woman he married, the fact that it was maintained and amicably ended, and because their is a perceived value to him because of MEW herself being a star, a kind-of Halo Effect to human sexuality.

You really think a wanting woman would look at this ostensibly not-ugly guy who has his shit together and was married to a sexy, cool movie star, and think him a beta? No, they think him a catch with the added bonus of getting to fuck what a star fucked, and maybe even become friends with her.

He's more set than he was before.

America you can enter a thing called divorce default. Which pretty forced the court system to have a hearing about your divorced.

What degenerate country do you live in that you have to be anchored to a crazy bitch for the rest of your life?

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

youtube.com/watch?v=8PIPyPMNnp8

I'd rather still be married to MEW.

youtu.be/e8-sMJZTYf0

youtube.com/watch?v=WQv3HL9N4qA

Forrest Gump

youtu.be/LAriDxTeed8

WAKE ME UP

MEW is a typical white woman with a fetish.

>trolling for boys
>as you do when you're 18
i don't know this feel

>times when Sup Forums memed their waifu to divorce their spouse

cringe levels of the charts

she's demonic

holy shit she's actually leaving him, i thought she was obsessed with him since she was like 13 or something

I think he will do just fine. Why is this such a big deal?

A good lawyer isn't even required, the alimony in the court system is actually very consistent. The higher earning spouse will almost always have to pay, it's just rare for the higher earning spouse to be a woman. If he wasn't the biggest cuck in the world he could be JUSTing her hard right now but he agreed to no alimony.

Child support is the inconsistent JUSTing, where the man almost always gets fucked. But they have no kids.

lol, it's so easy to put together a narrative like this. needs a picture of her standing next to me looking at another male though

>gets divorced
>shaves his beard
Am I missing something here?

Girls tastes (usually) change drastically from the time they're in their teens to their mid 20's. Young girls all want the "prettyboys" who for some reason always end up being these rat-faced vampire looking motherfuckers with vacant eyes, who end up looking like "eternal middle schoolers" even as they age.

Usually from 21+ to as late as 25, most hetero women desire something a lot more manly, distinctive, refined. MEW wanted the Scott Pilgrim in her younger years, same as most girls. Now she wants the BBC and someone who looks like they could rawpound fuck her all night.

have you watched 10 Cloverfield? the attraction to her has something to do with the thought of being locked up with her in a bunker for months.

she really is beautiful though

Why the fuck would he agree to no alimony? Is this confirmed? She's a successful actress and he's an indie movie director

Because he's a cuck.

Because he is a beta male who thought this would never happen because they are soul mates

youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI

Nah I guarantee this has to do with wanting kids, or him not being successful career wise or something. She only married the guy like 7 years ago, when she was in her 20s. Her tastes won't have drastically changed. If she gets with anyone it'll be a Jewish director/writer or famous actor

Imagine if Riley was the one asking for divorce

this is how I imagine every guy on r3ddit being lmao

Umm...what were you guys saying?

She dumped him for a black dude.

She looks the type

s-sorry sir

If you honestly think she'll be going after another eternally stunted ratboy, you're deluding yourself. She's over that phase. She wants to be manhandled by by large black alphas

You can actually hear his soul being ripped apart in the picture

probably because he still cares about her and wouldn't feel right taking her money she works for.

too bad women don't have the same honor.

this guy is fucked, you can't come back from Mew

*soccer kicks him into a living death*

*beats up kids but wins a silver medal*

His pajamas are adorable.

Isn't this a 12 year old kids sport?

>she married the guy 7 years ago

But they've been together since she was 18. She got tired of him. Young love is a farce and I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Nothing to do with honor.

Women don't usually fall in love the same way men do, so after it's done you're nothing to them.
Look at old folks, quite a few of them die soon after their wife dies, the reverse rarely happens.

Thrilby waifuers may want to avoid. She's the villain.

she was so thin

WRONG. It isn't a kids competition shithead. This guy could kick your ass

>you choo-choo-choose ME?

call it what you want it's fucked up.

Why you posting this here senpai?

Solid flick though and god-tier soundtrack.

He can kick my ass all he wants, it won't get his wife back

>beaten by an asian

good on MEW for leaving this cuck

My mistake, I guess they all get gold medals in a Kids tournament. Loved that they added a 115lb class for guys like him too.

Aren't asians supposed to be good at martial arts?

Pretty much. She married young and she just wants to feel a different cock because the thought of that sounds exciting. Oh the guy she's with has feelings? Barely an inconvenience.

It's a pretty horrible thing to realize, but it's so true. Women just don't fall in love the same way men do. It's sad to know that no matter what happens, that burning love and passion you feel for your woman, she will never feel that same feeling, despite saying they do.

why share all of this with instagram people?

I hope she dates a Chad next. After years with that beta, she fucking deserves it.

Or a Tyrone.

i'd be bragging to the world as well if i was some nu-male who managed to catch that.

This type of shit is the Sup Forums equivalent of the sewing circle, but instead of "oh dear how scandalous" it's HURR DURR "JUST" "ONE NUTHIN WRONG WITH ME" etc. etc.

We really need /cel/ not gonna lie would love that shit, would be the funniest board around

It's the internet version of holding a boombox in front of her house

literally

>Glamour: Was this a spur-of-the-moment trip for either of you? Like, one person didn’t almost go and it was total fate?

>MEW: Yeah, it was. I actually got offered a job on the movie A Cinderella Story right before I was supposed to go on the cruise. I was really stressed because my friend had been planning this cruise for months, but then there was this supporting part in this movie. It was a big stressful thing at the time because I was still just starting my career, so to get offered a part in a movie was a big deal. I was hemming and hawing about it and just decided, "No, I’m going to go on this cruise." That could have changed everything! Who knows?! I could have been working with Chad Michael Murray, and it could have been a whole different thing. [Instead] I'll be celebrating seven years of marriage with Riley later this year.

>let's all make assumptions about the lives of these people because Sup Forums users are the most worldly and knowledgeable user base on the topic of ending a lengthy relationship

you people are retarded

I'm 99% sure Ewan McGregor's dick is to blame for this

not when it comes to using it against another human

Wait.. it's his fault she's not a movie star?

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

>tfw you would tut at your mother for liking celebrity gossip but now it's become the thing you find most hilarious on Sup Forums
Following celebrity gossip is so fucking hilarious, and I don't even know why. Oh yeah lack of friends but other than that..

When the divorce too DANK

lel this pocket manlet

>i could have been a big actress!
>instead i'll be celebrating marriage with riley..
i love how she makes it sound like a bad thing

>Kids International

youtube.com/watch?v=IP4G8_alAT4

Fuck, literally "CHAD". They would've produced some beautiful offspring in that timeline imo.

Haha! Brazilians dominate Jiu-Jitsu

this!

It probably has to do with kids. In a year she will be with another dude that is rich as fuck,tall and manly.Wouldn't be suprise if she gets pregnant shortly after

>trolling for boys

hmmmm sounds like something a succubus would say

Damn do we have a new competitor to take on Brendan for the king of JUST?

>Ewan's wife is an older uglier version of mew
Yeah he's totally fucking her on the side and she felt bad for cheating on Riley and has ended it