She would've Kicked ScarJo's ass, RIGHT!?

She would've Kicked ScarJo's ass, RIGHT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2F3hVe4xqY?t=19m16s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does the panther god also give abilities to the Dora Milaje?

I'd love to bang her while rubbing my hands all over that bald head.

>nameless grunt
No

>Named Protagonist versus nameless background character

Yeah, no.

The Panther God doesn't even give abilities to the Black Panther, actually.
Black Panther's are created through a mixture of intense training and education and doses of the unique Heart-Shaped Herb that increases their physical attributes to peak human levels and improves their sense beyond even that.

I didn't like that nigress, she was rude.

Dude, the one thing painfully obvious is that a fight between Widow played by Scarlet Johansen who is in the works to get her own movie vs the random body guard played by some random woman that will probably be replaced in the next Black Panther movie is that I would masturbate furiously regardless of who wins.

eh, there's a mystical component sometimes
like the God Panther may protect his soul from other gods, but that might just be a 'dibs' things

Fuck no OP of course not

No, not at all. She doesn't even have a name Op. Aren't these chicks all jailbait anyway? There's no way they could beat her in the movies or comics.

No, but we all would've loved to see her try.

>he thinks BW is getting a movie
I'm glad you're committed to the idea

Now THAT'S the catfight I want to see.

They look like they fin to make out

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD
>LOOK AT ME, I AM THE HERO NOW

Sup Forums memes aside, anyone else kind of annoyed that a bunch of white/jewish comic book artists are inserting a literal We Was Kangz story into their work? Yes I'm aware of how old it really is, that doesn't make it any less faggy.

I feel like in comics that power would actually be super helpful

Oh for fuck sake.

This shit head hasn't done anything impressive in a comic book in almost 20 fucking years.

How is based Namor dead and shit head alive.

>that doesn't make it any less faggy
shouldn't it?
doesn't the fact that it's a pre-established circumstance and they are just bringing it back to light mean more to you?
I mean, it's on par with bringing back just about any concept or character, and the fact that it bothers you beyond that is just your personal bias getting in your way to enjoy things because you think life is a series of memes that you have to feel snooty about because they aren't the memes you like

>This shit head hasn't done anything impressive in a comic book in almost 20 fucking years.

He save us all

It's definitely a really strange story but so are a lot of superheroes if you actually examine them

>King of the dead
>commanded marvel zombie horde
>Face Tanked GOD
>survives universal destruction/reboot
> hasn't done anything impressive

Her job is a bodyguard to a king, right after the previous king just got blown up. Yeah, she's a bit stern, but I wouldn't call her rude.

Why do they keep wasting based Rockafort on the worst characters.
It's even worse because Ultimates is actually a good book despite the absolute shit roster (save for Monica, she's ok).
Imagine this team in X-Force, Nextwave, Dr. Strange or Iron Man...

How is any part of your post "Sup Forums memes aside"?

>isn't it weird that these jew cucks decided to use blacks instead of whites they normally use?
>isn't it weird that i'm somehow offended regardless of all of the media representing people that i identify with
>is it strange that i post an asian character while fellating myself to karate kid

Sup Forums's attempts at understanding sociopolitical dynamics make me cringe. just go be a business studies major somewhere else.

no offense to liberal business majors; you guys get it

Wakanda invented the technology to defeat white people years ago

Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't

You guys do know that we're supposed to report the racist trolling too, right? It still counts.

>Getting so booty blasted by trolling you actually report it

>that look on nat's face

foreshadowing. we're going to see it in the panther movie with natasha going full ham against his protection squad. i hope there will be some greco-roman-esque holds, a lot of grunting, and of course, jiggly bits.

i'll try to keep that in mind. i don't usually report anything although the constant racism is leaving me a tad weary.

Wait I haven't watched CW yet, does BP have a bunch of hot underage femable bodyguards like he's Muammar fucking Gaddafi?

No they're of age. He can't fuck them though, if he does he might start a Wakandan Civil War by accident.

widow's a slut, unworthy of respect

Man, Namorfags are always so delusional lmao.

That's not what she looks like at all.

youtu.be/e2F3hVe4xqY?t=19m16s

Talk of Panther God power-ups made me think of this.

It helped him KEIKEKU Mephisto himself.

Exiles

I thought his spandex suit was some kind of wakandan super nanotech suit that was stronger than an ironman suit.