Why is there such a culture of acid attacks and heavy restrictions and other measures in Britain?

Why is there such a culture of acid attacks and heavy restrictions and other measures in Britain?

When will they implement commons ense acid control?

NO ONE should have access to military-grade assault acid. We need common sense(tm) acid control laws.

How can you defend yourself from acid attacks if you dont carry acid yourself?

think about it....

I'd still rather have acid to the face over a bullet to the face

The only thing that stops a bad guy with acid is a good guy with acid.

Bin that liquid

sure thing buddy
this

This concealed carry laws are the only solution, acid doesn't disfigure people.

What about a good guy with base?

>tfw good guys with acid

I'd honestly much rather get shot and die then have my life be completely ruined by an acid attack with a fucked up face.

You can be disfigured or even left comatose by a bullet, champ.

Well, there will also probably be bad guys with caustic bases, so you still need good guys with acid to deal with those.

Yeah but it seems like on the whole you are better off getting shot. Most shots are in the chest.

>tfw no one to blow my head off

How can you win against acid man without carrying an acid?

chemists on suicide watch

the reason is because we have both pakis and niggers.
>pakis started it when they imported their practice of throwing acid in girl's faces for breaking up or other honor violence shit
>blacks living in the same city are so impressed by this brutality and ingenuity that they decide to start doing it, the thought never occuring to them before.
>except the blacks start using acid for EVERY crime.
>personal grudge? Acid
>burglary? acid to incapacitate home owner
>gang war? acid
>car/motorbike hijacking? acid
>mugging someone? acid

That's why we have so many acid attacks.
Pakis started it but they didn't do it that often because they only did it for one type of crime.
Blacks use acid for almost any type of crime.

Fug. How do we stop it?

Kill all blacks.

acid

with acid

I'm not sure about the pattern on my tie. Do you lads see any other problems with my style or appearance?

stronger acid

ideally everyone should be carrying HCl for mutually assured destruction

it won't happen in america, don't worry.

You don't have the critical mass of pakis committing the crime initially for it to become a trend niggers want to copy.

Also, Your pakis are much higher social class and more educated and mellow than our pakis so they're much less likely to do this.

I doubt this is going to take off anywhere like it has in britain.
It can be stopped in Britain, they just need to give MUCH higher sentences for acid attacks.
At the moment it is officially classified as a kind of mid-tier assault which is bullshit.
they're trying to pass new legislation about acid attacks but it's still not enough.
They need to give an automatic 20 year sentence for acid attacks or similar.

I actually go to the desert and throw acid at things. It's my very normal hobby, which we should base the federal government off of

Got any photos with the boys?

embrace diversity and face it, bin that acid

>>blacks living in the same city are so impressed by this brutality and ingenuity that they decide to start doing it, the thought never occuring to them before.
>>except the blacks start using acid for EVERY crime.

I really really like this picture.

you fucking brainlet