When Galactus eats a planet that means he is also eating all the pee, poop, anuses, period blood...

When Galactus eats a planet that means he is also eating all the pee, poop, anuses, period blood, and sperm of the people on that planet.

this is honestly something I think about all the time

I imagine such things would disintegrate as he transmutes the planets vital essence into the form of pure energy he needs to sustain himself.

Is that why he's always jerking off when he's eating them?

no, doesn't eat the biological matter of the planet
not directly
he converts it into energy or is just sucking up the life force
no actually physical matter touches him
he's basically a giant unsexy space vampire

he has a daughter

He's still eating disintegrated poop.

No he doesn't.

And yet he can still vom...

When you eat anything, you're eating all the waste of the bacteria on that food too.

If a fly/ant's been on it, that's even worse.

I think about this all the time too

When Galactus farts, does it cause like a black hole

Human poo poo is worse than bacteria poo poo.

Then at least the people would feel better about dying knowing that Galactus is literally eating their shit.

technically, you are also eating a lot of disintegrated poop everyday

But Galactus eats more disintegrated poop than me and you combined.

That's because Galactus is big guy.

Wait....wouldn't cost like 500x more energy to convert matter into energy?

For poo.

And you have never eaten a hot dog?

Tell us about the time you ate a period blood hotdog user.

Is that fucking Thor? Thor hurt Galactus? Okay then.

Do you think he just skips India whenever he chomps on Earth?

Power Cosmic, I don't have to explain shit.

Oh you don't think any of the pig genitals you ate in your hotdogs had period tissue?

I thought that was ketchup.

Do pigs menstruate?

Yeah.

>let's not cook this cow, guys, that would use up more energy

If he eats china, will he get hungry again after an hour or two?

The designated shitting streets might be considered the curry in it.

I think about this when people talk about swimming in an Ocean or lake. You're just splashing around in a fish toilet. Actually I think Galactus just sucks the energy from life sustaining so he's actually better off than all the disgusting people that choose to play fish shit and whale jizz.

But it's not even like 1 part per septillion to him.

stuff like this is why I don't go to farms

cum is cum user. Galactus is a massive slut.

When will we get a quirky slice of like Galactus comic like those that are so popular these days

Lets use 10 nuclear power plants to cook this one cow.

I love when people have this mindset but are only mildly grossed out about other people's farts
I'm not saying you are or anything, but people don't realize that everything is disgusting
Farts are literally just tiny poop particles, poop aerosol, that people shoot through their pants and up to your nose
that's what the smell is, you're breathing in the inside of their rectum

But it's not going to kill you or make you super sick anymore than swimming in the ocean would. Most trees are covered with dog pee, especially in urban environments, but that never really bothers anyone while walking down the street.

Not only that but those poo particles hit the taste receptors on the back of your tongue so you are also tasting the shit.

Thor several million years in the future after he commands the entire Odinforce and is King of Asgard.

When Galactus masturbates, and he bust a nut, are his sperm like the size of a soccer ball

Not to galactus

>Power Cosmic

Why the fuck isn't is just
>Cosmic Power
?

What's so special about it one way?

Yet Godzilla made Galactus run like a pussy that one time.

No, you'd only use that much power if you needed to cook all cows, everywhere, instantly. Fortunately our lust for cooked meats hasn't gone that far.

Farting is easily controllable and predictable, sneezing is not.

Power Cosmic comes in with oomph and eases out. It's just pleasant to the ear, fun to say out loud, and sounds like some dynamic shit is going on.

Cosmic Power just sounds gay.

Power Cosmic comes across as an official title, more exclusive.
it's like King Arthur, or Lord Byron. Cosmic is its name, Power is its nature. any old schmuck can get cosmic power but only a rare few can taste the Power Cosmic

also its more biblical. 'Thy Power On High' sounds more ominous than 'The Highest Power'

Sounds like eating street food in India

he had a parasite that consumed some of his energy and manifested itself into a female galactus. which technically describes pregnancy but whatever. still not really his daughter.

Galactus will take everything you are. It is his due.

Now that Galactus is the lifegiver does that mean he is also giving all the pee, poop, anuses, period blood and sperm to the people of an entire planet?

>feels nice. sounds nice
Man IDK what this guy'sfarts are like but mine sometimes sound like a small ghost child is screaming from inside my ass

Galactus a shit
That is all

Bigger question.
Has Galactus ever vomited or had diarrhea?

>he's basically a giant unsexy space vampire
For you. My farts always surprise me and I couldn't hold them in if you offered me a wife and a sack of gold coins.

Ah Shuma
Literally Japanese going"you got a tentacle monster guy? We can work with that."
And then he was in MvC

Everything you eat has the feces and corpses of microorganisms on it.

He did, it's called the Skrull Empire.

So? When you eat shrimp you eat shrimp poop too.

Do you think about all the insects and animals that have shat on your wheat before eating breakfast?

>but it goes through a hygine process!
You think obliterating a planet down to consume as energy isn't?

desu Galactus would probably eat a planet out of poop,

Don't want to get the shits.

I'd probably cut off Amercia; don't want eat the fat.

Sex is like the best and most disgustingly messy thing ever (if done right).

Shuma is my fucking negro! Every once in a while he scares the living piss out of the heroes in the MU and reminds them how petty their infighting is.

#roasted

Coming from the race that vomited out this piece of shit

even my pee and cum

>he thinks Thor is even a fraction of the power of Big G

kek, yea ok bud

Goddamn that woman had some excellent tits

Kek

is that a gun-whip? how does it work?

I almost bought this literally 2 minutes ago in an antique shop, should I go back and get it?

To Galactus, we are bacterias.

>To Galactus, we are bacterias
he got his ass kicked by a
living condom
Thích Quảng Đức wannabe
mind over matter women
the rock monster that probably looks like the Toxic Avenger without the rocks
spiderman and a button to rule us all
squirrelgirl and her pet squirrel
a man with lighting up his ass and a stick attached to a rock as a weapon.
a conversation
and last but not least
the silver surfboard

i think he must be a stupid motherfucker if he thinks he is still amazing

This

>he got his ass kicked by a
living condom

I need to see this.

Yeah but it's all incinerated and reduced to it's most elemental form so what's the big deal?

Its still poop and cum.

Maybe a pissed off planet could just totally wreck the place before he gets there. What would turn Galactus off from eatin it?

I know nothing about chemistry: the post
Besides Galactus absorbs the minds of everyone on a planet he eats, I'm pretty sure he finds that infinitely more disgusting.

Its still poop and cum.

Galactus eats poop and cum?

Farts are smelly, ergo bad.

That's what I said didn't I?

Fuck me I had a good laugh at this.

this is the same as saying you eat call poo when you eat a steak. the preparation process clean our food as much as his preparation process clean his.

and i meant cow, not call... autocorrect got me

But it just disintegrates. The poo is still being eaten.

Marvelous

>implying he doesnt do the same
Son, that shit you eat also has shit from bugs and insects

Bug poo is better than a world's worth of man poo. At least the poo I eat isn't from sapient beings.

Now why would we need that, when he's already a wacky recurring cameo in that awful Squirrel Girl comic?

Potato face?

Wow! He punches with the force of a billion supernovas!

Is that more than a gazillion hydrogen bombs?

Wait. One second's energy from a normal star that is not exploding is enough to destroy a planet. And one supernova briefly outshines all the other stars in a galaxy put together. How is that planet not reduced to quarks and gluons?

The power of homosexuality.

Not just people, animals too.

What the fuck you guys...

He also ate tapeworms and AIDS