Do you see an end to the war in Syria?

do you see an end to the war in Syria?

what are your hopes for the middle east?

No. The middle east is in constant war pretty much since Islam was invented. The only hope for them is to give up their crazy religion.

If Trump wins ISIS will "suspiciously" run out of funding :^)

That they depopulate themselves at muzzle velocity to where they're not a threat to the planet anymore.

they wont stop till the jews have control

fuck off newfag

No.
Glassed.

UN
DER
RATE
D
>1 post by this ID
Really JIDF?

>implying the middle east wasn't in constant warfare before Islam
>implying Brazil isn't part of the middle east

collapse of syria, then turkey, then the EU

>what are your hopes for the middle east
I hope that its gonna get glazzed

my hope is that I'm one day be able to visit the beutiful countries controlled by terrorist and view the beuatiful natural landscape and gorgeous man made wonders and ruins.

bomb everything but the oil fields. Share the oil with our allies. Prosper for generations with no mudshits.

a huge fireworks

WW2 was in syria, so will WW3 be

NUKE

I want some sort of flesh eating beard mite to evolve and watch it eat their faces.

it will take time

>do you see an end to the war in Syria?
Every war will end eventually, and another will inevitably replace it; especially in the Middle East. Such is life.

>what are your hopes for the middle east?
That the US-Russia proxy war in that region ends. They'll still continue killing each other of course, but we shouldn't give them additional cause to do so because 1) it's immoral and 2) it keeps blowing up in our faces (rise of contemporary Islamic extremist groups, the immigration crisis, etc.).

In a word? Nuclear firestorm.

>Brazilian Education
It'll be like lebanon, they'll grind eachother to a bloody pulp and once ISIS is weak enough they'll make a similar government.

Not much hope for them, then again, not my problem either so.

This.

Glass lake it please.