/sg/ Syria General - THE GREENLINE IS ONE KILOMEME, ALEPPO IS ALMOST FREE!

>Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Featured Videos
youtu.be/NaAf9fjEgyc
youtu.be/N3Vxk9FMsvs
youtu.be/gbIK0uTvSyU

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>Thread Theme - CLASSICS EDITION
youtu.be/-XtdsYtgtC8
youtu.be/HNkICTfrFGg
youtu.be/M7v4BDYa25M
youtu.be/HIDi07qQNZk

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
@Tutomap
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City July 23
i.imgur.com/HYcnrvS.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg
>East Hama July 18
i.imgur.com/z3p4zOM.jpg
>Castello, Aleppo July 17
i.imgur.com/Updshya.jpg

>SouthFront JULY 25
youtu.be/v9J-Tj1OMpI

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRVUu3nRMHM
twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/757728371338014720
youtube.com/watch?v=V-jZNKz2upw
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/757736217869971456
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/757732330270326784
youtube.com/watch?v=iRdXtHd2mZk
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-provides-evidence-downed-us-chopper-iraq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Assad

What is the yellow area?

Kurdish?

Second for BURNING JIHADISTS

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 22 minHace 22 minutos

#Syria #Aleppo LATEST Report. Military jets & Helicopters burning the ground @ Al Jandol, Bustan Al Basha Area's.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

W-WE HAVE EVERYTHING U-UNDER CONTROL!!11!1

Rebels Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dRVUu3nRMHM

Second for freedoming the shit out of cuba 2.0

WHO IS WINNING THIS WAR

I HAVEN'T FOLL.OWED A SINGLE THING ABOUT IT IN THE ENTGIRE THING

WHO IS WINNING IN NON-MEME TERMS

TELL THE STUPID LEAF

Yeah, it's a mainly kurdish neighborhood in Aleppo

SDF. Not only Kurdish, some Arab FSA groups consist in it.

VICTORY TO SYRIA
GOD IS WITH YOU

Syria legitimate government is winning, since the enter of the Russian air force, the Syrian Arab Army is on the offensive in every front, the jihadists sponsored by the Gulf States and NATO are in a dire situation, much of their high ranking commanders are fleeing to Turkey.

But user, Cuba is free.

I think with the case of Sheikh Maqsoud it's just the kurdish forces (YPG)

what is Russia's end game? converting to Islam?

Syrian government is the only one making legitimate gains, but total victory is a long way ahead for all of the factions

This, there are no SDF forces in Sheik Maqsoud, they are there way before the SDF came into existence.

I looked, I have no arguments about that, and it fits a possible bundle of narratives..

Whats all this then? Did a moderate headcutter get doxxed? I can understand his predicament, y he did it - I've been to croyden....

Levant Front launches general welfare campaign to improve the living conditions of people in Northern Aleppo and other areas.

Yes, you're right.

twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/757728371338014720

Geopolitics @BrazilAleppo 8 minHace 8 minutos

>#ALEPPO fierce clashes are going on now on the edge of Bani Zaid.

>Levant Front launches general welfare campaign to improve the living conditions of people in Northern Aleppo and other areas.

How many of those donations are TOWs and Stingers instead of money?

Lolwut?

One step closer to Greater Syria.

>converting to Islam
Leave it to progressive, diverse countries.

We are close to that.
They need TOWs and MANPADS to protect themselves.Otherwise they would be bombed to dust like it happened in Daraya or Jobar.

FOUND IT LOL

rehashing UK isis tweep getting doxxed

1/4 the target

>Geopolitics @BrazilAleppo 8 minHace 8 minutos

>#SAA Artillery and missile firing from #Aleppo: targeting rebels movements in Bani Zaid and news about armed leaders escape from engagement

They are escaping like rats from a sinking ship

2/4 the trap, as set up by some twitter arab with righteous anger

>t. crazy rouble rossiyskiy

the result: one of these motherfuckers getting caught in the britbongbro's back yard

3/4

I have retweeted some of sub_z_r0 tweets. But I guess I am looking for more of a narative, did the headcutter just get doxxed because he left location services on? You should inform her majesties secret services via any police twitter in the uk. They will be interested.

My understanding is that there is a severe breakdown in communications between al-Nusra and other factions in Aleppo due to disagreement in strategy and this division is allowing SAA and allies to close the Castello Road.

4/4 with a fuckin map location too because why not

like i said in the other, deader thread, feel free to send this to ivan since i think he likes fucking up the euro jihadis as much as the next guy

i'm a luddite so forgive the lack of technical expertise but sub_z_r0 got his info by getting him to click on that link in the tweet i suppose, the second his info came up he instantly deleted

another twitter user @TStarLDN apparently checked some of the info and found a possible first name of Qidriya

Guys Im getting a headache, p-please, Assad must go. please

Current FSA Theme - youtube.com/watch?v=V-jZNKz2upw

I do not believe any of this talk of Turkey allowing Russians on Turkish territory. Doing so pretty much will see them kicked from NATO. Turkey does not want that. It wants to remain part of NATO while also being a "friendly" nation in the eyes of Russia. But they know they can never be an outright ally.

There were reports of the entire leadership of the FSA 16th Division (tasked with the defense of the line around Castello and Beni Zaid) fleed to Turkey and all jihadists of the group were waiting for commands.
It seems the SAA knew about this and launched this assault.

and for the record i don't talk to police so i don't intend to contact anyone but let's say if, hypothetically, one of you felt like contacting the police services in britain because you don't share my outlook, i would be able to live with that just fine.

Nice work.

Wish we could call in an air strike.

whats kotel in arabic?

ok i will send deets to MPS croydon the local pigs in croydon. they can follow up

Ghilaya

there's too much nice shit in england, just get some hooligan to stab the motherfucker and leave it at that. if they don't check his laptop they'll assume it's gang shit anyway.

thanks bro, all yours. you're probably more out of reach than i am anyway in case the police wanna be turbocucked about it

SAAnime

Are there any charts that list all the groups within the factions?

>You guys, Assad must go.

>Violent Clashes ongoing @ #Bani_Zeid #Bani_Zayd #Bani_Zeyd & Heavy Bombardment on Abdel Rabbou Area Continues.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/757736217869971456

5/4 DeepCover-

it would be a lie if i said i understood everything this dude was trying to say but here's where the Qidriya thing came from. i feel like he's saying his friend tried hacking into his connection? and that's how he found some info

I used to just scroll by these threads, but after seeing the image of how you guys helped ID a location for an airstrike, I want to help out in some way. Is there anything like that still going on or was that just a one time thing?

Thats why I said bundle of narratives. I don't agree with everything in the pic, but I can go for erdowurm sliming about this way and that. But if it did go in that direction there is a string in the bundle that erdo would pull out and say u see this was the plan all along. I agree that the last thing erdo wants is russians in turkey, or out of nato. but this stuff has a way of going bad for those who thik they can control everythng

I have this one, not sure if complete or up to date.

why kipr/cyprus?
dat be greeks and roaches parted by fence.

cool. I tweeted them, as they would not accept my DM. so we see. I don't really care. I hate jihadis as much as I hate police.

Its all about the happenings..
The options were an airstrike to round of the castello road thing, but then I realised that the russian mod isn't airstriking in croydon yet. So I did the next best thing....

It happened several times. You need to be here at the exact time the rebels publish a propaganda video of a training camp or base, then we start our work to detect location/surroundings to find their coordinates.

YPG/SDF/Kurds aren't part of the "rebllion"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

>why kipr/cyprus?

Because Greater Syria, Faggot!

Cool. I'll start hanging around and read up to get more informed.

They, the kurds, are not necessarily part of the FSA rebellion. All four of the major Factions represent their own divisions.

who the fuck is this guy yo
he is talking shit mate

wut I wuz expecting actually, so Kipr was actually a part of Sýrland.

Anyway all.
I made a thread, I abused the @samthejewishguy shill of ignorance. I shopped the mujahadeen to the police, I read about the castello road. I am done for the night. Work in 6 hours.....

>trump and republicans call us criminals who bring drugs
>hillary and democrats call us taco bowls and loyal dogs

i know what you mean, i'd feel better knowing 5 britbongs from pol know about the guy than police. especially european ones with their soft on terror bullshit. but if they actually do their job and go get the guy then all the better for the island my ancestors left for the new world.

Fresh Map, good goys.

Its okay taco, at least you still have Sup Forums

NIGHTY NIGHT DEEPCOVER! till next time

The big problem with a lot of people who make geopolitical predictions that get a lot of attention or traction, are people whom "predict" big sweeping changes. This is almost never the case. All nations are out for their self interest, and failing the ability to improve their lot, they will try to at least maintain the status quo. So there are a lot of forces at work on a geopolitical stage to keep things from changing drastically. Hence I go for small predictions or an outlining of strategy.

Speaking of which. Since it seems shit slowed down.

Due to Ukraine no longer trading with Russia. Russia has had a serious shortage of marine turbines to equip their new ships with. And while Russian industry can take up some of the slack, it can not do so in a short time frame. This leaves Russia with some issues when it comes to fleet modernization.

Their answer was very simple. Since they can't make enough marine gas turbine engines, but they can make marine nuclear turbine engines, their new proposal for a surface warship is to do just that. A nuclear powered destroyer that is more akin to a cruiser. An absolutely massive ship that is to perform multiple tasks at once and as such is made large. Because the nuclear reactor already imposes a minimum size limit anyway and going larger is actually more efficient.

pic related.

Daily reminder to ignore cockhole-proxies.

They are militias not aligned to the government, thats why the pic dump them with the rebels. They may be neutral to the government and enemies of rebels/isis, but still they are taking land instead of giving it back to the government like the Liwa al Quds or Sootoro.

Morek

Erdogan's dreams collapsing!

Yes!

The cutting of steel is set to begin in 2018 according to Sputnik. But that seems terribly early. I have my doubts this is an officially accepted design. Would like some of the Russian users to actually confirm. Sputnik is after all not the most reliable source. They tend to skew towards hyperbole.

Trump just said
>wouldn't it be nice if us and Russia and a couple others went and knocked the hell out of ISIS
BASED

those others include saudi arabia and israel :0)

>b-but trump will s-start WWIII

Also I keep screwing my head with this, not related to assad, it's some 2050+ years ago, we don't know eactly.

But our God Óðinn, when he walked, he had many properties in Turkey. He was an ása God, the word derived from asia, they said Vanakvisl(don) parted the continents and east of it was Vanaheim down by the nigger ocean.

This lake... Van... This area.. He fought all over the place, and in there in Vanaheim, all over ending up here. More precicely Odense(Óðinsey, Odin's Island).

I know late, sidetracking, but the northern mountainrange you see there is mentioned... Where was this ásgárð? Where did the historical Óðinn and the æsir come from?

We know he came, because struggles with romans, and he saw that he had to head north and take this land, which he did. All the way to the viking age, people set out for 10,20,30,40 years to find him and ásgarð, only to realize it's not in this home at all.

>Urðarbrunnur
The well of the begining of time. Also Urð naming one of the norns. Ur.. coincidence..
This well is supposed to stand by the ash Yggdrasil(ash is the first male human)

okay that's enough funny tobacco... for today... gn lol

>Any counterattack to the north (Castillo restaurant for instance ) will receive fire from the south. 1/
>If FSA tries to attack Layramound, they will receive fire from the North.2/
>Bani Zeid fighters have to move to Layramound if they want to survive.3
>twitter.com/BrazilAleppo/status/757732330270326784
They will be sandwiched.

Its Krylov Research Center's product, product of alcoholic intoxication.

Its reliable if you want to see "where wind blows", but that is not the Leade\Pider project/

1 KILOMEME!!!

>product of alcoholic intoxication
as always

Ayyyy

SO CLOSE

Old Peto Map... So old.

So rebels admitted they have Turk advisors embedded with them. Nothing we didn't know, but its interesting to see them admit it.

>2014

Fucking hell this war is moving slowly

It's happening today Aleppo will be besieged!

youtube.com/watch?v=iRdXtHd2mZk

Do you have map archive on your disk?

"evidence"
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-provides-evidence-downed-us-chopper-iraq/

Meanwhile in Yemen

>Local #Yemen media reported Army/Houthis shot down a Coalition Apache helicopter in Al-Nasr Camp, somewhere between #Marib & #Jawf
>At least 6 #Saudi troops including border commander Nasser Abdullah Al Dosari were killed in clashes with #Yemen-i forces in Khbash #Najran
3 retweets 8 me gusta
>Jizan province/region front is the main priority for Yemeni forces. This is where Houthis will penetrate deeper & take more villages & towns

I like spics, but you fuckers need to keep your fucking Indians bro. We're fucking full. Fuck.

Also, thanks for Chile verde, and adding flavor to shitty European food in general.

t.Californian in Dixie

I was here for Kuweires when those 7 and then 3 kilomemes took forever.

I was here for Palmyra.

And now I'm here to watch Aleppo's liberation.

Figured as much.
It's a great design based on the realities of what Russia can produce in the short term. But it is far too large and likely expensive for what Russia needs.

too fucking right mate

Unfortunately no. Only some memorable moments.

>Conquest of Paradise soundtrack
Good choice.

that's from Khanasser