That's a cute outfit. Did your husband make it for you?

>That's a cute outfit. Did your husband make it for you?

How did Raimi sneak this in?

>"I AM BONESAW THE NIGGER STOMPER"

Jesus!

>uncle ben origins: a spider-man story
>vietnam flashbacks
>it ain't me starts playing

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Wow, Raimi

>peter, move your fucking head and pass the popcorn

>"the times they are a changin'" plays as Uncle Ben sprays down blacks with a firehouse
>date is 1987

>IMPRESSIVE... for a nigger!
never understood the true meaning of that scene until i was 23

>NIGGERSSS

Kinda on the nose, Rami

was the 911 in the background really necessary? the background could have been anything, why this?

Bump for more memes

underrated

He didn't sneak it in. He just put it in the film without having to worry.

Back then people could say things without having to walk around on eggshells.

>Ben looks directly at the camera.
everytime

>It was reported that Tobey Maguire was angry with Columbia Pictures because they cut his full-frontal mirror scene. Maguire told Newsweek that the studio lacked "real courage" by insisting that the film have a more kid-friendly rating. But a studio executive told New York magazine that a test audience in Arizona gave a thumbs-down to Maguire's manhood. "The audience giggled at Tobey's penis... Then, in focus groups, they said, 'Do we really need to see Tobey Maguire's penis?'"

gets me everytime

For some reason I always see an ass first in that OP pic.

>He was White Peter
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me.
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

Does anybody have the iron eagle pasta?