Brazilian language sound like Russian

Brazilian language sound like Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512703415537.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfsy2vi96Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf

100% correct, I've notice this as well. It sounds slavic, it has to be the accent or something like that.

>Brazilian language
Portuguese?

Brazilian sounds a lot like Portuguese for some reason

It does sound like Russian desu

Ukrainian sound Spanish

lol no

Russian sounds like a really drunk person spewing a bunch of gibberish loudly.

Brazilian Portuguese sounds noble and high class. It also make you sound very intelligent and eloquent.

What are the benefits of learning Portuguese? How different is it from spanish?

Greek sound like Spanish.

Korean sound like Japanese with microcephaly and kimchi

cyкa блять

European portuguese sounds more like russian

You should only learn portuguese if you intend to live in Portugal or Brazil, or work with people from these countries

Surrender claim of dokdo

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't think I will but since I already know a bit of spanish from my high school years I thought it might be easier to learn

It's a lot harder than spanish I think.
But because they're so close linguistically, they're somewhat intelligible to each other.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512703415537.webm
Is this Portuguese or Russian? I honestly can't tell, the words sound latin, but the vocalization is super slavic.

Brazilian Portuguese with ghetto accent, normal Brazilians don't talk like that. Only ghetto Brazilian talk sounds Russian because Russian sounds ghetto.

Are there any difference I should know that could make learning it easier? I've noticed a few differences in spelling like Sur/Sul and del/do, but I don't know how far it goes

sounds slavic to me but not russian

I thought that european portuguese sounds slavic, brazilian portuguese just sounds like something else entirely

exactly, this is what OP was talking about.
Interesting, thanks, makes sense that a country the size of Brazil has a ton of accents.

Holy shit
E ai marquin dj faz o sampley de guitarra
That's a classic

Yeah, I notice that too.

the biggest difference is in pronunciation, there is a lot of vocabulary that is practically the same changing a few letters, some words look similar but have completely different meanings

holy fuck how can you all be so fucking retarded? russian and portuguese are really different

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfsy2vi96Z8

I was talking to a dude on xbox live a few days ago, totally sounded russian, turned out to be Portuguese when i asked him.

Is it safe to say that the grammar is about the same? Or are there differences I should know about?

Thanks. I think I have a rough idea on how to make it work as long as the grammar is the same