1. You're country

1. You're country
2. What was your reaction to 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYznhuP8bM4ttOstRZLkpKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan
Shocked

The Rothschilds/Rockerfellers (anti-Semitic satanists who takes advantage of Jewish people in the most worst ways) did it.

wtf is this, give me back my japanese cartoons

>1. You're country
Russia. I was born in Russia
>2. What was your reaction to 9/11?
I was pooping and peeing in panties.
But after I grew up, I felt kinda annoyed about it

pissed because I couldnt watch Pokemon

THIS

i thought it was kinda rad
was just like in command and conquer intro video

After lunch they called off school for the rest of the day so all the kids who lived in the country and whose parents couldn't come pick them up just fucked around town until time for the busses. I was in Grade 5 I think and didn't really care what was going on.

Flag
I was 7 when it happened and I remembered my teacher telling us what happened the morning it happened. What scared me most was her reaction to the whole thing

>USA
I was like 10 at the time and I walked in to my father watching the news of it. He was in the army at the time, they packed up and flew out soon after. I didn’t understand why but I remember the look on his face, I can’t describe it but it was very poignant and I dream of it some times

>But after I grew up, I felt kinda annoyed about it
I ment annoyed and sorry...

mfw if it happened today

Did something noteworthy happen the 9th of November..?

same
it was very exciting

Despite being born in 95 I honestly don't remember it

I saw this incident in real time.
Tears came out.

I was actually really excited. I remember running up to the first person I saw at school and excitedly telling her about it but she just looked at me like I was a spastic retard.

Very pissed actually because I can't watch Sailormoon.

I was genuinely sad

I just came out of school and back home when it happened. All I can remember is me and my family cheering. The next day at school, everyone was laughing about it and our teachers let us hang out instead of learning. Was a pretty chilled and fun week.

>there are kids in this thread right now that weren't even born
>even more kids that were still shitting green and couldn't remember

I was like 6 year old so I was like SHEEEEIIIIT

How old were you guys when it happened?
I was 13

I was 5
genuinely don't remember it happening

Oldfag American here, living in Colorado at the time, I was 17
I was scared mostly, everyone was that morning, the town was packed, people honking, every gas station had a line outside, no one knew for sure what was going on, who did it, or how long it would last. Spent a couple hours watching the video on the news, fear was eventually replaced by numbness, then anger, rage even.
I joined the military as soon as I turned 18, while in basic training war was declared on Iraq, they played videos of the towers and especially people falling/ jumping from the high windows. Looking back now I know it was some sort of brainwashing excercise, at the time it certainly made a bunch of young people that had no qualms whatsoever about killing every Arab in existence.
Got stationed near the Canadian border and married a Canadian girl. After I got out we moved to a house deep innawoods near her hometown. Found Sup Forums by accident while researching for a vacation to Europe. Still here years later since it's largely my only chance to talk to people most days. Now I LARP as a Canadian and make 9/11 jokes at Amerifats. Really surreal when I stop to think about it.

Maybe because you are one?

Flag
Was in my mom’s womb

I was about 10 so something along the lines of "Oh shit it's like Die Hard, awesome!"
Then off to climb some trees.

shut the fuck up America

I did not find out about 9/11 until 2006. What is weird about it is I grew up in the United States when it happened.

Settle down, my kangaroo friend.

Thought it just a movie trailer.

Flag
I got very angry because I was watching cartoons, but then I understood it was a big thing when I saw my father's face.

Flag
I was like hehe

whole lotta edgelords itt

Flag

Was too young to remember. Nowadays I think it's terrible it happened.

you don't even care what happened somewhere else. so, why should I even care? double bullcrapstandard you got there lad.

I was 7 and my parents told me that some bad people flew a plane into buildings in America. I can remember seeing the footage on the news and the non stop coverage afterwards.

flag
Why the fuck isn't transformers on tv? I don't care about breaking news and burning buildings I WANNA SEE OPTIMUS PRIME DEFEAT THE DECEPTICONS

I was young. I remember the day and all the minute of silence I had to do, but I clearly didn't understand what was happening.
Like the tsunami in indonesia. I was like "yeah, whatever".

But since Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks, I know how I would have felt if I was older.

French btw

>europeans get trucked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>americans get 9/11'd
NOT FUNNEH

we concluded the next day at school americans deserved it

I didn't really "react" to it in any special way, I was too young for that. I do remember the footage, and I do remember that I and my mates made funny drawings of it in preschool the next day.

In retrospect, I'm fully convinced that the attack was for the best. The people in the buildings were wall street yuppies and bankers who got rich on the expense of the rest of the world (wouldn't surprise me if the very same people had invested money into the mujahideen). A shame about the people in the planes, though.

>What was your reaction to 9/11?

i was like 4 years old and i was literally in the toilet lmao

flag
celebrated it

>yfw the food was so spicy you destroyed two towers shitting it.

Flag
I was 9, didn't find out for almost a month, my mother liked to content block.

kek(^^)

youtube.com/channel/UCYznhuP8bM4ttOstRZLkpKQ

Only good answer. Repent or burn.