We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please

>We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please.

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHQgkKc37ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please.
>what did they mean by this?

what did he mean by this

>We're Siamese, whether you like it or not.

There. I am now a master translator.

cats having stereotypical "asian" buckteeth is kind of ridiculous but I actually really like their accents and mangled English

they're cute

>that part where they shake each other's tail

Ha ha holy shit they gave them buck teeth.

I have a Siamese cat and yeah, the movie's pretty spot on.

They couldn't find anything else to rhyme with Siamese.

That's nothing compared to the Asian cat from Aristocats.

They're Siamese

There is literally a continents worth of words that rhyme with Siamese.
Also Please.

Their teeth were changed for the sequel.

Why are cats always dicks?

It means "You're a baboon and I'm not."

>Shanghai, Honk Kong, Egg Foo Yong
>Fortune cookie always wrong
What did he mean by this?

I don't know.

He's always trying to open my door in the dead hours of the night but is too short to reach it all the way so he just grabs the handles and pulls it a few times.

At which point I get up to let him in, and he walks away before coming back in five minutes. He's such a little faggotbut he's my little faggot

Cats are solitary who go their own way

Because cats are dicks.

that part's such a strange stereotype. Literally ONE asian in the history of asia has been bucktoothed, ol' general tojo.. but somehow this becomes all of them? there's plenty of shit with asians to stereotype without making shit up

i think he's pointing out how shanghai has become shorthand for capture, hong kong is thought of as china but is really its own entity, that egg foo yong is a mixed dish and not a pure chinese one, and that fortune cookies are an american version of a japanese dish based on a japanese legend about china

I work with a Cantonese speaking Hong Kong expat. Getting them going on mainland China is kind of interesting. And by interesting I mean a total certainty of the inferiority and barbarity of Mainland Chinese as well as a deep and abiding resentment that they run Hong Kong now.

well, in world war ii the Germans were caricatured in a similar fashion even though it was inaccurate to any actual attributes you could conceivably parody.

Granted, I'm not sure when the Japanese stereotype originates from, but it's prevalence in WWII is probably relevant somehow.

It means you should take your cancerous memes back to Sup Forums and then kill yourself

They meant fuck you were siamese wether you like it or not

>implying chopsticks on the piano is offensive

Ha I just got it.

tfw the world's oldest living cat (a Siamese) died recently. he had only just turned 30

rip in rip catters

cats are worthless heaps of garbage idolized by sadbrain computer janitors and perma-spinsters

that's what it means. write that down. write it.

how fucking dare you

Go fuck yourself

they mean shit's going down and you nigga ass can't do shit against it.

My brother lived in HK for two-three years and it blew my mind when he told me about how fucking much Hong Kong hates mainland china. It's just something I would never have even though of, which I really should have seen coming considering I'm british and see the same thing from ireland/wales scotland towards the UK.

I was gobsmacked when I saw shops that would literally make mainlanders line up to enter, because they didn't want to many mainlands in the store at one time. Seeing such vehement racism was both really disturbing and also completely hilarious, because it was just so over the top. (Is it racism when it's asian v asian? or is it just xenophobia or some shit then?)

It means siamese cats are the worst cats.

t. Owner of a siamese cat

>worthless

Protects your house from predators, pests and other cats without being trained and barely asking for anything in return.

And also gives you its prey as a present.

Its not racism if its the oppressor.

Just like its not racism if blacks hate whites.

What predator is a housecat going to defend you from? Better question, what kind of housecat feels enough loyalty towards any human to defend them?

UK resentment from them is justified though.

Foxes and stray dogs.

And my cats used to fight off foxes and stray dogs. And ya know, other cats.

>b-b-but my dogs, muh loyalty

Its not loyalty if it relies on you to live.

if cats weren't furry they'd be reviled as just another predator, erasing species from the planet because they're fuzzy and you can make internet memes out of them.

and they're INDEPENDENT so can mesh perfectly with their owners' lifestyle of sitting in front of a screen for work, rest and play. so yes sadbrain computer janitors and depressed spinster hags

>reviled as just another predator
You don't think bears are awesome?

Cats are pets because they're predators numb nuts, its literally the reason why they were domesticated, to kill pests because they are great predators.

bears, to my knowledge, haven't been domesticated and spread far and wide through the world into ecosystems where they are non-native predators

oh look Mister Fluffums likes it here on these remote islands, don't you mister fluffums. oh and so many beautiful strange new bird species ... well there was, once

But a lot of pets are predators. Dogs, carnivorous reptiles, spiders, ect

Is your argument cats are shit because they are widespread and make whole species extinct?

Because the reason why they're widespread is because humans are widespread and humans have much more experience in making species extinct. You may as well blame pigs for killing the dodos rather than blaming humans for bringing the pigs.

Cats hunt for fun.

No they hunt for food and have fun while doing it.

And before you say that's bad, humans do the same.

To be fair, mainland Chinese ARE fucking barbarians.

>Is your argument cats are shit
no, i'm pointing out that people might more easily remember that cats are non-native predators in much of the world, and that Mister Fluffums is in fact a machine designed to kill

and it's just because cats are fuzzy; if they had eight hairy legs and bulging, beady eyes, for instance, it's doubtful they would occupy as comfortable a space in humanity's collective heart

dogs sniff bombs, actually rescue people, fight in war, serve as police etc., meanwhile autists like H.P. lovecraft laud the cat for being independent and not servile when feeding and putting a roof over someones head and getting nothing in return is beta as fuck.

you can see the clear divide in the personality of the cat owner and the dog owner. cat owners are basement dwelling internet memelords while dog owners are typically home owners, well adjusted, adult job etc.

cat owners are cringe as fuck and the ultimate betas.

They're only loved purely as pets in first world countries where there is pesticides. And only for the last century since we had pesticides.

Cats have been domesticated for almost 10,000 years.

>Mister Fluffums is in fact a machine designed to kill
People admire meat-eaters
Herbivores are shit tier

Asians are the most racist of all

If a white guy from California hates white guys from Texas is it racism?

plants:
>don't respond if you talk to them
>need water (mostly free)
>need sunshine (free) (for now)
>aesthetically pleasing (flowers, trees) / provide caregiver with sustenance (fruit) / combination of both (fruit trees)

cats:
>need water (mostly free)
>need balanced-diet food (not free)
>shit indoors/in the garden/in the neighbors' garden. nobody has ever said WHOOPEE, FOUND SOME CAT SHIT

i rest my case. case closed.

oh boy, I grimace as i heft the dry food mix onto the supermarket checkout belt. im sure glad i've found the chow that mister fluffums will eat!, even though it's the most expensive brand in the store. i sure hope he'll appreciate the effort i've put into finding a brand that he won't vomit into the carpet this time! maybe he'll even let me pick him up this time, although i understand the need for boundaries and personal space and only mumbling requests under your breath so as not to offend or intrude

That's a rivalry.
...Which are you? You a cowboy, Tex?
Are you a some LA fag?
NorCal friend?

cats act as scarecrows for rats and pidgeons, + hunt them if possible. Perhaps if you live in suburbs that is not an issue but if you live in a dense city of over 10 million people it is.
They are also the least demanding pet.

I inherited my cats father half a year ago and it is a pretty cool animal.

This is especially stupid in a thread about Siamese cats.
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQgkKc37ZE

They meant that Disney is massively racist, user

This is next level autism.