FUCK BORDERS BROOOO. IMMIGRATION LAWS R RACIST!! LOOK AT THIS GIRL CRYING!! SHE BARELY KNOWS ENGLISH!!

FUCK BORDERS BROOOO. IMMIGRATION LAWS R RACIST!! LOOK AT THIS GIRL CRYING!! SHE BARELY KNOWS ENGLISH!!

FUCK TRUMP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muslim tier thread

I never thought I'd be this disgusted with democrats.

Wow.

>literally cheering for criminals

The Democratic party, ladies and gentlemen.

>dragging out illegals

BUILD

I hope they are the first to go.

>Doesn't speak English
>Can't read
>Undocumented

Should have been aborted, but still needs to be deported

>SHE BARELY KNOWS ENGLISH!!

Yeah this is going to backfire. I'm listening to some people watching who aren't very political and the consensus was "fucking learn English".

ME ME ME ME ME
FUCK AMERICA WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME ME ME

Seriously what a bunch of self entitled fucks.

someone needs to call ICE on these illegal spics

I think she spoke English pretty well. And she's bilingual. Unlike you're lazy, burger eating ass who probably only knows English, and barely. Faggot.

The US really shot themselves in the foot colonizing these fucking shitskin islands

fucking puerto ricans, piece of shits

This.

THE

puerto ricans are american

Her english was fine, you stupid racist fuck.

for reals though

IM THE AMERICAN NOW, GRINGO.

IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE RACIST

Get fucked you dumb shitskin

this whole convention is just fucking disgusting

if hillary is elected, prepare to become a third world shithole like mexico in your lifetime, burgers, even worse than pooland

>you're

WALL

How long until Michael Brown's mom appears? I want to see how far down the minority hole they choose to go.

Considering the quality of the prose of this post, I wouldn't be throwing too many stones at other people's ability to write.

WAL...UIGI

Actually you'd use your in this this case, not you're

>live in the US for a decade
>don't learn English
is this the best they could find?

BUILD IT TALL

reminder that economic left wing policies work in a homogeneously white society

>Michael Brown's mom comes on stage
>goes off the teleprompter and saying police killings are justified and revenge for how they've been treated

Please, Mighty Kek, just give me this.

Funny how 99% of these immigrants are NOTHING like this person. They don't even know English.

More like
>Mr Trump, it will takes at least 50 years to process 11 million deportation cases
>Fuck the constitution

she was illiterate in english AND spanish

>not arguing and pointing out typos

STFU Pablo. When Trump wins we're putting armed guards at Home Depot parking lots.

WHERES PICS OF NEO NAZI BOARD ON DNC

Triggered.

Kys

No it wasn't. She sounded like a fucking retard. You're a fucking retard, too, that's why you could understand her mud language.

Fuck this shit. My irish and polish great grandparents had the same shit happen. they didn't ask for government assistance, they worked hard and provided for their kin. They came here LEGALLY and paid TAXES and followed the LAWS. FUCK THIS GUY. God im fucking mad. you're shithead wetback parents ran across the border with their hand out. Mine fought their rights legally. Whites in this country are the result of many immigrants.

>your argument is literally
"Fuck you racists"

Why do liberals expect people to argue with them?

Lol, cucks have been triggered

this is so humiliating to the rest of us legal hispanics, then they bring this illegal fat cunt.

i can't even right now
you have no idea how much cringe this bullshit is producing

IM A FUCKING SPANISH AMERICAN WHOS PARENTS LEGALY ESTABLISHED THEMSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY AND YOU TELL ME I HAVE TO FEEL BAD FOR POOR DORA AND HER FULANO WETBACK PARENTS WHO WERE SMUGGLED IN BY CARTEL FOLK?

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SLUMS!

Deport them both!

I'm so tired of Luis Guitierrez Spanglish pandering. It's just so damn obvious.

I'm tri-lingual, she can go fuck herself

No, my argument was that her english was fine unlike OP's hyberbole, and that she's probably smarter than most of the virgin cucks her consider she was like 10 and spoke two languages fluently.

Trump cuck tears taste so good.

Home Deport's CEO supports Trump and wants to supply the materials for The Wall

Fucking A.

I had to text my friend and say "I can't believe what I'm seeing."

SI SE PUEDE
SI SE PUEDE
SI SE PUEDE

Yes... they can? Definitely didn't hear Si Nos Pueden.

Literally an illegal scared about being deported

NO FUCKING SHIT SHE SHOULD BE SCARED

Democrats want illegals to go to public universities and colleges.

When that illegal is in a public college. That means a citizen or legal alien, was denied that slot.

They broke the law. Plain and simple.

My parents immigrated to this country. They waited their turn and made it in. They bothered waiting because they love this country and chose to respect it's laws.

These illegal immigrants have no love for this country, regardless of what they say. If they did they would abide by its laws and customs.

Why is Hillary so stupid? This will gain no voters and piss off many

Telling little girls to go fuck themselves. Classy.

No wonder you support a pedo president.

Have the brought out the sheboons yet?

The DNC is a fucking zoo

>Yes it is possible.

>tfw they portray hispanics as inferior little puppies that need to be protected by big bad America
do they not have any self-respect, how many tacos did they promise them to cry in front of cameras

Guys, you're being a bit racist...

No no no, they get accepted too. Everyone gets accepted because college becomes a glorified high school.

Mexican women are this ugly

i agree with you, the fat cunt comes on stage and speaks as if she is an example of a great citizen when she is not even legal in this country!!

i am glad there are people like your parents!

How did she make it across the desert? Liar

This is nothing more than a degenerate circus. These poor people don't know they're being paraded around to pander to their own kind.

no we aren't

we don't like illegals. legal mexicans are fine.

Jibun o koroshimasu, senpai.

Nothing they do surprises me anymore. I always expect the worst

>muh emotional appeals

Why should I feel sorry for her when her mother is a criminal?

>literally this thread right now

Beaner detected. I hope you're the first to go

I was called paco and build wall

apologize

Didn't Clinton send a bunch of kids to their deaths by deporting them to a hellhole?

And now she makes this little girl, who isn't even old enough to know her political stance, shill for her?

Disgusting.

Did anyone report them?

wtf I hate Trump now!

I'm bilingual too. I just speak German and English, you fuccboi.

Nope

>projection

Sorry that this website cannot provide a safe space for your thin skin. Perhaps Reddit or Tumblr can provide you with one?

I can call you Paco and build wall.

No, i dont need to apologize

=^)

even little hispanic girls are ugly as fuck

Hispanics have the most empty genetics ever.

>can't grow facial hair
>short
>stupid
>skin color of diarrhea
>ugly women
>ugly men
>ugly children

REMINDER, THIS EXISTS

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id

DEPOOOOORT THEMMMMMMM

Keep cryin' lil nigga

It doesn't matter if her English was shit or not. What you should be furious about is that your Democrats used the cheapest appeal to emotion by dragging a fucking kid on stage and making her tell some sob story about her illegal immigrant parants to push their candidate. It's fucking disgusting.

>B-but republicans do it, too!
I don't care. Both of your parties are garbage, both candidates are terrible. But at least Trump is honest about being an asshole while Hillary is a psycho establishment robot pretending to be a good woman. And people are still falling for these cheap tricks, I can't believe it.

>implying Hillary will get a bump from this

Any American who has any love at all for their country has to be appalled by this.

There's nothing more cringeworthy than seeing an immigrant cry
Couldn't care less

>Lol learn how speak English you're dumb mother fuck. She is speak fine
>Why no one take serious

I'm literally sitting here laughing, eating a burrito and drinking a Corona. Taking shot's of your cucks tears.

Since when is pronoun selection a typo? Fuggin rekt yourself you dumb fucking faggot you're a nigger too plus your grammar sux dix

Korea

Source me bb

>What if I come home and find my parents gone?

Maybe they shouldn't have broken the law.

if the eyes of that mongoloid were a bit further apart she would be characterised as a lama

Sure you are, Juan.

>Telling little girls to go fuck thwmselves

No telling a little girl being used by a mass manipulator to go fuck herself isn't meant to be classy. One little girl is worth nothing in the face the future of an entire generation. If she wants to be the face of a politician then she will be spoken to rudely. She is like an IRA or Hamas member who uses children to shield herself from fire.