Why dont we just make Mexico great again so we don't have to deal with illegals anymore?

Why dont we just make Mexico great again so we don't have to deal with illegals anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why dont we just make Mexico great again
not yob essay

-mexico
-greatness

pick one

Mexico was never great, never will be great. Unless Canada, USA and Mexico join to form a Super Country

because it was never great

we should send them our liberals.

You cucked us so hard the last 2 centuries with your secret treaties.
>t. self hating globalist nigger

>again

mexico isnt our responsibility . why dont the illegals just go back and build shit in mexico? they can make mexico great

That'd be great if we can get rid of the cartels somehow.

Just legalize drugs, and cartels will lose their power and mexico will become awesome from increased tourism and foreign investors

are you advocating genocide?

Including Mexico would ruin the whole thing, just like Mexico is ruining the American Southwest right now. Everything you touch is doomed to mediocrity and dysfunction.

c'mon dude; you can easily manage us; cartels are not that smart and dangerous; cartels are just like Dukes of the Mexican Goverment but they are not Kings.

>Tratando de insultar con un meme que no sería aceptable ni siquiera Post-Irónicamente
Adiós, plebeyo

Cause that's where we get our dope from, faggot.

oh god yes.... not the conservative liberals though

If all Mexicans looked like this, I'd be #NeverTrump

You guys breed like rats though. You'd take over the country within a few decades on population alone.

We are still doing that and we are separated countries; if you convice the Ranchero that we are now a whole new country they will remain in their place. Also you need some cheap labor work.

she can be great all over my face.

They'll get better when we build the wall and they can't fucking leech off us and have to deal with their own bullshit for once. I can't say necessarily they'll be great, but they'll be better.

There has to be a huge White population explosion, huge messcan depopulation or combo for that outcome.

The demographic ratios aren't workable, need more functional Whites, less disfunctional messicans. messcans have to be a small minority. Look at niggers, they're only 13% and have caused huge destruction.

if every mexican was as smart as the top cartel bosses their gdp would pass the us

What the hell makes you think drug dealers are smart? rofl The drug cartels strength is that theyve got a lot of money, money buys power. Intelligence literally never factors into it.

unlike usa braindead trump supporters, we dont allow a fucking loser to tell you whats great and whats not.

lets start on how do you make your niggers great again? how do you make blacklivesmatter great again? we dont have that kind of stupid shit, you want to know why? becuase we are not bigot racist who think ppl take things from them, when they didnt have them in the first place

its just fucking hilarious everytime i read a burger talking about your delusional reality and hwo you are a brain dead little sheeplete who is constantly crying becuase life is hard.

Mexico, even in its Mezoamerican existence, was mired in bloodshed, treachery and death; it has been defined by its caste structure even before the arrival of the Spanish.

It is impossible to make Mexico great again due to endemic poverty and corruption. Sorry, guys.

teach your young niggers and low life who suck up all the welfare, living free from stupid white ppl who work for them for free.

guess what you first stop consuming, and then you can worry about how you stopthem, usa is the no1 drug consumer, while there is a drug demand there druglords will keep on selling shit to stupid ppl who dont have family values.

your drug adicction problem is yours only fuckign stupid monkey, the only thing you do is those DARE problams that only make it more easy for kids to get in to it at a soon age.

so its a cultural problem annon? or is it mexico problem that your social estructure lack the values to not induce them in to that world. what is it annon? why do blacks turn up that way if you are all reciving the same education?

lmao

inb4 little braindead burger cant even artuculate an answear and will respong with @kek@ or some meme to try to save your nigger ass.

It's not our job. America should encourage their growth but we don't depend on it either.

When was it great to begin with?

Mexico is going to become a state, whether it wants to or not.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o

>again

When was it great the first time?

If you can please translate that post into american perhaps I can read it. I can't read your beanspeak pablo. I began to develop a headache partway through the second sentence.

Also,
THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
>THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER
>THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

its easy:
create north American customs union
members pull out of world trade organization
crate special economic zones in Mexico
apply tariffs on china
hear giant sucking sound from overseas
annex Mexico once developed

>create north American customs union

.... No.

Mexico will abolish it's federal government to join the USA in submission to our American constitution. Each of the former Mexican states will enter our union as new states.

I wish this would turn out well. Ideally I think this would be a really cool solution, but there is literally no incentive for the USA to do this, and it would just make things worse for everyone north of Mexico while making things south of the current border marginally better at best.