Are your language internets worse or better than English language ones?

Are your language internets worse or better than English language ones?
2bh Russian internet is better for me because of
1) Cultural barrier. I do not find most of the western jokes to be funny.
2) Russian YouTube is better, it's more informative. I have wanted to listen some lectures on postmodernism recently, and all the English YouTube could provide me with were a critics of postmodernism with poltards in comments making me cringe.
3) 2ch is better than Sup Forums - we have no pol and altrights, political discussions outside of dedicated boards are deleted, also 2ch is better technically and has more educated people than the rest of the RuNet.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/320353-russia-has-weaponized-ideas-of-samuel-huntington
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/russia-propaganda-network-kremlin-bots-215520
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thedailybeast.com/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-near-billionaire-secretly-funding-trumps-meme-machine
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html
thedailybeast.com/jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world
internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39478066
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/06/25/russia-flirts-with-far-right-parties/29099107/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right

>we have no pol and altrights, political discussions outside of dedicated boards are deleted, also 2ch is better technically and has more educated people than the rest of the RuNet

Who are you trying to fool over here?

>2ch is better than Sup Forums - we have no pol and altrights
That's because it's not even alternative on 2chn.

> I am so smart I listen to postmodernism lectures on Youtube

you sound really pretentious desu

>wanted to listen some lectures on postmodernism
wow you sound really cool.

? I just like listening to lectures on YouTube, yesterday I watched some shit about animals of northern seas for example, etc.
Well, 2ch is way less infested with politics, it's undeniable (and po is actually diverse politically unlike pol which is radical right echo chamber).
Thankfully, no, politically 2ch is very diverse. I would say 40-50% are liberals, 30% are commies and the rest are various right wingers.

>I would say 40-50% are liberals, 30% are commies

Our internet now is mostly on Russian, but we're going to fix this

Our internet is even worse than the English one

Shit memes
Full of children
Draconian censorship
Retarded youtuber ecelebs
French alt-righters even more retarded than Sup Forums, i am right wing even i admit it
The cancerous "dissidence"
Niggers
Jeuxvideo.com
Doctissimo
Nobody can even fucking write French correctly

We don't even have a French chan
It's terrible

Say something good about your internet

i can say at least it is light-hearted and cheerful, much more humour than in english internet

Actually 70-80% are liberals , others are putin's bots, commies, and etc.
They don't like Putin,Trump, the Western's far-right politicians (like Le Pen, Kaczynski, Erdogan and etc) and their parties.
They dislike Sup Forums because they think it's full of puitn's bots with VPN who conduct propaganda against the West, escalating opposition sentiments, incite interracial and interethnic discord to make the West weak, divided and unable to withstand expansion from Russia

ps: Please read this interesting articles about russian propaganda and you will see similarities between the russian propaganda and Sup Forums far-rights

Articles:
1. thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/320353-russia-has-weaponized-ideas-of-samuel-huntington

2. Here’s What Russia’s Propaganda Network Wants You to Read: politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/russia-propaganda-network-kremlin-bots-215520

>Draconian censorship
Elaborate.

Albanian forums are imo better for they talk mostly about insteresting topics and almost never shitpost. Even most of the memes are inside albanian jokes that are wayy funnier for an albanian than a foreigner

Every government has a propaganda network.
As for online shills they have at least two organizations in the US that arent government owned and are working against eachother.

a lot of places just delete everything that might be controversial
it doesn't stop people from posting it at all, but like a ton of youtube videos are banned, news article comments are closed, forum topics are deleted, accounts are banned, some words are filtered ...

>has more educated people than the rest of the RuNet
spasibo, prooralsya

no
>non-informative
>literally everyone is a sarcastic asshole
>nobody takes any discussions seriously
>flame war in literally every thread ever
it's absolutely cancerous

Worse. Because everyone writes as if they just stepped of the China boat or still stuck in the 80's with hair-rock style (think Wayne'd World).

>normies
>only 5 million f*Nnish people so you have to go to the biggest websites and everything else is dead and inactive
>politics everywhere

Actually not
At least I've not seen. Even on the Sup Forums you can see only far-right propagandists their are absolute majority.
If the countries of the West have their own bots, can you proof me?
US or EU have special troll factories like Olgino or Savushkino in Russia?
Why do I should believe you? How can you proof me that you are not one of them?
Make a photo of your passport with sig, If you won't your are bullshiter

Actually this. Do you remember 2016 when all this alt right bullshit was heavily forced in runet? In every comment section in any website we had at least 2-3 persons shitposting about le Trump, dying West and such. And right after it's became clear after American elections that Trump is not less strict towards Russia than Obama all this suddenly disappeared. I am sure all this was forced by bots.

They may have bots, but not as much as we have and they're mostly not government related. It's impossible to imagine such a thing in USA because their society is all about le freedom of speech and their government is not ideologically single entity.

>Actually not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
thedailybeast.com/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-near-billionaire-secretly-funding-trumps-meme-machine
>Even on the Sup Forums you can see only far-right propagandists their are absolute majority.
They're people with right wing views on a political board. Doesnt exactly make them propagandists.

You're right in the way i almost never see pro-EU posts or pro-establishment or anything like that. If EU does have an internet propaganda network it is an absolute shit propaganda network.
They do have official stuff though like internet government campaigns, videos with youtubers they put forward, etc, you can call it propaganda but there's no actual pro-government direct message spam

That being said the far right can not be all from Russia, there is too much and you can see the people in real life
33% FN votes, mostly the young and unemployed = mathematically this is why the internet is like that

ylilauta is filled with 15-year-olds and it's mostly americanised Sup Forums-tier cancer but even worse (makes sense, kids are pretty easy to "brainwash" in a way)
Finnish youtube is also horrible compared to the international english speaking scene.
Some forums are nice though and i like discussing amongst >my people

I think so too. In the US, such a thing is impossible because of decentralization.

>ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue_Media
It's just a site, it has nothing to do with bots.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
There nothing is said about bots, also this is private organisation, and not formed under the watchful eye of the government of the propaganda center, which conducts an information war against hostile states.
>thedailybeast.com/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-near-billionaire-secretly-funding-trumps-meme-machine
A private organization that has nothing to do with the US government. This, on the contrary, confirms the fact that far-right propaganda is not a natural disaster, but a planned company of Trump and Russia.

>They're people with right wing views on a political board. Doesnt exactly make them propagandists.
The driving force of far-right on the Sup Forums is not ordinary people, but specially trained propaganda bots.

>just a site
No it isnt. It has clear and open goals to influence opinion on social media.
>nothing about bots
Shilling is done by humans not bots. Bots are too easy to spot. The entire goal of jidf is to shitpost everywhere they can defending israel and insulting islam. jidf literally stands for jewish internet defense force. Do some research
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html
>This, on the contrary, confirms the fact that far-right propaganda is not a natural disaster, but a planned company of Trump and Russia.
How the fuck does that prove anything? How did you even make that conclusion?
I just gave you an organization that supports Trump online with shills funded by an independant millionaire. If anything it shows the contrary

>but specially trained propaganda bots.
Proofs?

It seems that most of the evil forces that only exist in this world are somehow connected with the Kremlin and its structures.

I have already written about how the Kremlin organizes international rallies of the far-right in Russia and finances and supports Western far-right movements. And I wrote about the connections of American "alt-rights" and Trump with the Kremlin. And now it turned out even more. The Kremlin is not only associated with the alt-rigts and neo-nazis in the West, but it also conducts far-right-wing propaganda in the United States. For example, the popular twitter of a certain Jenna Abrams, who is one of the mouthpieces of libertarian and alt-right propaganda, came from the russian troll factory in Olgino. What can the fact that the Kremlin conducts propaganda for alt-rights and libertarianism in the West mean? The "right turn" that began in recent years in the West is largely connected with the Kremlin's support for far-right-wing movements and far-right propaganda conducted by it.

thedailybeast.com/jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world

>french
Absolutely awful, english ressources are ten times more interesting, and english memes as well.

You cannot say anything politically incorrect, otherwise you are banned, and you might even be reported to the police. They actually made a website for this shit, and it's serious shit, i know people that had to go to the police station to explain what they said and got in some troubles. internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action

>I have already written about how the Kremlin organizes international rallies of the far-right in Russia
Dumb idea since it's counterproductive to their power structure. Russia hunts down the far-right. More likely they'd be sponsored by Western powers than Russian
>and finances and supports Western far-right movement
Still no proofs. Also Trump isnt "far-right" by any stertch of the imagination

It is decentralized but you can find many common ideological lines in western governments though, some things all parties do have in common such as supporting a democratic regime (in fact it is legally forbidden for a party to advocate another regime than democracy) human rights and so on, and in general the fact that they are pro-west (should be obvious, we can argue if they are pro-western people but that is not the point here)

So isn't it also a different approach to government communication on the internet ?
Of course the West puts money into internet like Russia they aren't incompetent but those governments go the more official route
Example is state-sponsored youtubers and journalists, sponsored videos, funding for websites, and the countless government subventions for artists, etc

It's a constructive approach as opposed to a subversive one
Which is not a value judgement
It is simply an approach that is more indirect to do the same thing, to further the interests of the state, after all

The rise of Trump sure but here the far right was very important 20 years ago already, and it is very much stagnating now. In 2017 MLP did barely better than her father in 2001. Also your government supported Fillon not Le Pen.

Western Europe does have genuine ethnic issues and they genuinely need to be fixed
I don't doubt that Russia does want to instrumentalize it of course
But the ethnic issues are, coming from somewhere in the first place for Russia to be able to capitalize on them

I have to go to work btw sorry

>No it isnt. It has clear and open goals to influence opinion on social media.
Yes, it's just a media not a troll factory.
> Shilling is done by humans not bots. Bots are too easy to spot. The entire goal of jidf is to shitpost everywhere they can defending israel and insulting islam. jidf literally stands for jewish internet defense force. Do some research
By "bots" I mean special politically trolls. I wrote to you, it's a private organization that has nothing to do with the government, it's not a troll factory, it's a media resource, while russian troll factories are created by the government and sponsored by it.
This is a separate topic for conversation. Read my post about Janna Abrams. She was an alt-rights propagandist too. As a result she is a kremlin bot from the troll factory Olgino.

>libertarian
Kremlin doesn't support them, just in USA some libertarians align with alt rights (which is absolutely retarded because they are pretty much the opposite socially, and economically often too). In Russia itself, people like Kichanova and Svetov aren't supported by government by no means, you know. Mixing together libertarians and altrights is retarded. Libertarians are naturally close to liberals, especially neoliberals with small state, globalization, free markets and no laws regulating social issues, while altrights are the opposite.

>it's just a media not a troll factory.
Dude read the fucking article. It's a well known fact that they're a trolling factory. One they dont even deny.
>t's not a troll factory, it's a media resource,
It's both.
>Read my post about Janna Abrams. She was an alt-rights propagandist too. As a result she is a kremlin bot from the troll factory Olgino.
And? Im not denying that there a fake twitter accounts run by state agencies.
But to think that it's only Russia doing it is naive. Also the article fails to provide any proof, but that's irrelevant anyway because such accounts do exist.
Russia has a very limited budget for such things so their activity is pretty much limited to twitter facebook and youtube comments. I would argue that any effects of these campaigns are negligible

1. Jenna Abrams was from the russian troll factory Olgino. It's already enough: thedailybeast.com/jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world
2. Russia has weaponized ideas of Samuel Huntington. Absolute similarity with alt-right propaganda, which is used by russian propaganda. Coincidence? I don't think that: thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/320353-russia-has-weaponized-ideas-of-samuel-huntington
3. Here’s What Russia’s Propaganda Network Wants You to Read. As well similarity with alt-rights: politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/23/russia-propaganda-network-kremlin-bots-215520

And I have an interview with an ex-kremli bot who worked in the russian troll factory Olgino in the special departament against the West, but it is in russian. However I'm sure you will understand it)

And of curse the picture: Putin'sbotson4chan.png

I asked you for proofs on that all of Sup Forums is russian propaganda. Not that online shills exist.
>And of curse the picture: Putin'sbotson4chan.png
Lol I hope you're joking. You do realize an actuall paid troll would mever admit that right? Just having a few russian speaking users or those who can use google translate doesnt prove anything

i would like to hear what japanese internet is like

i once tried posting on futaba but was prevented cause of gaijin ip
they stick to themselves almost too much

>Dumb idea since it's counterproductive to their power structure
Because Russia is not a stronghold of the white race, as Russian propaganda likes to propagate. This is. Have you read the article The Hill?? Kremlin suppresses absolutely all dissent, but Kremlin supports dissent in other countries.
> Still no proofs.
There are many proofs. For example, Marie Le Pen received a loan from the russian bank: bbc.com/news/world-europe-39478066
Earlier this month, Britain's far-right U.K. Independence Party (UKIP) along with Hungary's Jobbik and France's National Front voted against a European Parliament measure that calls on political parties to report their funding sources, a move that passed and could lift the lid on suspected Russian financial support for political parties across the region. usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/06/25/russia-flirts-with-far-right-parties/29099107/
>Also Trump isnt "far-right"
If Trump isn't far-right then he's not alt-right because alt-right is far-right.

I'm wasting my time, because you aren't a canadian, you are a putin's bot troll with VPN
Why didn't you add me a photo of your passport with sign if you live in Candana?

>This is. Have you read the article The Hill?? Kremlin suppresses absolutely all dissent, but Kremlin supports dissent in other countries.
So what you're saying is im right. If you already knew that why did you make that statement in the first place? You're being disingenuous.
>If Trump isn't far-right then he's not alt-right because alt-right is far-right.
Lol. Sure. The "alt-right" is a meme word that doesnt really mean anything and groups a range of political views into one.

Kremlin support all opposition forces in the west, especially the far-right.
In Russia as I have already written Kremlin suppresses any nonconformity.

English internet is the best, no matter what it's where everything begins and the one with the most of everything (from retardation to usefulness)
Spanish internet is great for finding highschool material for studying (most of the time it's way better than the "x for dummies" approach anglos have), but starts lacking in the university/postgraduate level. The social angle on the other side is extremely retarded in spanish: facebook flooded with s4s-tier memes, youtube is full of fuccbois and bitches, hispachan is just dreadful.
Russian internet is just not big enough after you grow accustomed to the other 2
two. This reflects in everything: from the availability of studying material to the diversity of memes. And for some reason everything feels old and worn down, antiquated, like they don't do any "manteinance" (well, cultural thing). Many websites and material feel 2006-tier, as if they were just abandoned and left to rot just like the commieblocks beyond my window

>there is no point in debate because you're a troll
We can accuse eachother of being paid trolls all night and never get anywhere.
Stick to the arguments

>So what you're saying is im right. If you already knew that why did you make that statement in the first place? You're being disingenuous
You are asking, why should the Kremlin support those parties that do not share his views, and I write that the Kremlin supports the opposition and the split in the west in order to devide it.
In his country Putin suppresses dissent.
>The "alt-right" is a meme word that doesnt really mean anything and groups a range of political views into one

No. Alt-right is far-right a propaganda. Alt-right popularizes the far-right partie forces. Alt-right isn't a just meme. A lot of major propagandists from Alt-rights are special trolls that work for Trump and Putin. Like Jenna Abrams.

>has more educated people than the rest of the RuNet.

Where is the photo of your passport with sign? Don't write me without it.

No you said that Putin supports far-right movements in Russia which isnt true and you knew that.
>No. Alt-right is far-right a propaganda. Alt-right popularizes the far-right partie forces
The far right hates the "alt-right" look at all the public faces who identify as alt right. They're hardly far-right in any way. Look at the main hub the of the alt right on reddit. It's not far right at all. The altright is a meme
I dont even have my passport with me and Im not posting my id on fucking Sup Forums

Pic related is all you need to know about poolish Internet

Worse than western internet

>Everyone is trying too hard to pretend normie despite they're all autistic
>Ilbe and Megalian are actively ruining internet
>Get called ilbe all the time for being conservative

Actually, there's one more thing, pic related

hungarian internet is for this feudal ppl who dont speak english but copy everything from english ones

yes you guessed it right its absolute trash

much worse

much better

Okay, I do not see the point of continuing the discus.

>And for some reason everything feels old and worn down, antiquated, like they don't do any "manteinance" (well, cultural thing). Many websites and material feel 2006-tier
What a bullshit, English internet is way more technically retarded compared to ours. Just compare facebook to vk, Sup Forums to 2ch, reddit to pikabu.

Swiss is generally worse, people are very cringe tier normies without any sense of humour whatsoever. German youtube is shit too, but I prefer the German speaking internet communities to the english ones for the most part.

>facebook to vk
Vk is better
>4ch to 2ch
4ch is better.
>reddit to pikabu
I ain't browse that shit

Well, it only applies for russians though. You pretty much isolated yourself in anything whatsoever.
As for my internet, good shit is under a thick layer of crap, and usually when I search something, let's say for school, I do it in english. We have a good amount of medicine related sites though, so I guess that's a plus.

I would say it's the same, many things are copied for int web. But I feel like polish internet have many small communities while english gather only around big sites.

jesus christ

hezbollah are not terrorists
those you call "putins bots" actually seem like the only smart people there
>conduct propaganda against the West, escalating opposition sentiments, incite interracial and interethnic discord to make the West weak, divided and unable to withstand expansion from Russia
nothing wrong with that, west is enemy of all slavic people and needs to be destroyed

it's ebin

Near to Pajeetstan
Memes are cancerous (99% meme pages posts Tag your friend ...)
I own the country's chan site. (Not quite active, cause people are fucking dumbass)
YouTube is fucking disgusting
Haven't watched any movie in native language in years (Shit Pajeet Movie copy only)

Hey its what you get when Pajeets are nearby.

And what are you doing here then?

YouTube italy is shit, I don't watch any of their videos
Facebook is censored because of (((him))) but our memes are quite fun, usually themed on stupid 40 yo memes, black humor etc...
most Italians are functional illiterates and people use Instagram and Facebook so Internet itself is still safe (for now)

>uses Instagram and Facebook
>safe

Instagram and Facebook are not "real" Internet, according to Chef Boyardee

>according to some random guy.
You won't imagine when everyone in your country just uses Facebook only. Fucking tag your friends memes and posting nigger's picture and saying she needs a bf.

Why not ?

Spanish internet is all about "youtubers" for ratkids (not only national but mainly for Latinoamerica) and feminists and SJW's discussing on Twitter.

I would say our internet is the most versatile alongside with English. There are a lot of immersion in Internet between Japanese since the dawn of the 2ch, which is by far the most active and largest anonymous board in the world. It also has many influences on the mainstream language through the creation of slangs. I can mostly satisfy my needs in my native language, but it lacks a international perspective heavily so I sometimes come here to talk with you guys.

the worst is that ffrench have no sense of humour in the internet, even childish joke on youtube or facebook get serious replied becausr they think it's 1 degree. Often you see (it's a joke) after a joke, make me cringe, even 12 year old kids understand 2degree

you're wrong

>Russian YouTube is better
>2ch is better than Sup Forums

for those people internet is only Facebook, Instagram and YouTube + they buy expensive phones and most of them don't know what the browser is (they only use the Google search bar)

>Shit memes
>Full of children
>Draconian censorship
>Retarded youtuber ecelebs
>French alt-righters even more retarded than Sup Forums, i am right wing even i admit it
same here

нa caмoм дeлe тaк и ecть
нa двaчe кoнтингeнт yмнee, чeм гдe-либo в pyнeтe, пpocтo пoд дypaчкoв кocят

>Shit memes
>Full of children
>Draconian censorship
>Retarded youtuber ecelebs
>French alt-righters even more retarded than Sup Forums, i am right wing even i admit it
same here

i saw him on telly, is he an actor?

that guy was so annoying, i hated him

>Thankfully, no, politically 2ch is very diverse. I would say 40-50% are liberals, 30% are commies and the rest are various right wingers.

I think 2ch's liberals aren't 40-50%.

Maybe, they are about 10%.
Right wing are around 20%.

The others are political apathy people.
They don't want to see both right wing and right one.

My purpose is reading posts which were posted by foreign people.
I want know that their thought.

2ch is a very huge bord, and I can get many information there.

But I can't rarely read posts which were posted by foreign people.
If I want to read posts, I have to visit 4ch.

Swedish internet pages are horrible

Either you have flashback who mainly consists of uneducated right-wingers and drug-users or you have le /sweddit/ who circklejerk their memes and force them everywhere.

Some people on /sweddit/ can be legit funny, but it suffers greatly from the reddit "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON XDD" spirit.

Other than that, it's only normies.

You're wrong. 2ch is full of liberals

Mods