Redpill me on why Putin wants Trump to win so badly

Redpill me on why Putin wants Trump to win so badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-24/democrats-accuse-russia-hacking-dnc-server-help-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus
independentsentinel.com/hillary-clinton-should-be-imprisoned-for-this-one-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-russia-connections
www2.fireeye.com/rs/848-DID-242/images/rpt-apt29-hammertoss.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so he can gas the Jews

Putin loves Jews first of all. Second of all he can get rid of NATO cocksuckers

Well, Trump did say he wants to work with Russia (unlike Clinton), he also isn't very fond of NATO.

He'll get a deal
Less Russian influence for a higher oil price

> works with iran
> likes Jews

Kommon Kore Kid, everyone

Hillary wants war with Russia

Trump wants to stop defending Europe and let them let them be in charge of their own destiny. Which at this point looks like being annexed by Russia.

Trump abandons Nato = Russia takes Europe

Honestly, its a better option than being overrun by muslims.

>believing the DNC narrative that Russia had anything to do with it

wew

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-24/democrats-accuse-russia-hacking-dnc-server-help-donald-trump

Redpill me on why people keep posting threads with the implicit proposition that Putin is behind Wikileaks.

I've asked two posters who made out this was the case to show me evidence and neither responded.

Thus if they want to remain independent from russia let them build up their armies and fend off russia instead of coming to the us

Because Trump wants to tell NATO to suck his orange dick, openly says he won't interfere with foreign matters that don't directly involve the US, and has praised Putin.

You do the math.

Because it's good for the world. And bad for the globalists.

Also listen to this.

its shills mate
snowden/assange is cia they know no person wants hilary so they are backing trump now.
he won't be your saviour btw.

Because he can get along with Trump much better than with Hilshit.
Is it wrong to develop friendly relations with Russia?

german newspaper "BILD" claimed putin or the russians were responsible for the email leaks. but not any evidence to support the theory. the only evidence is that it would help trump and wasnt randomly chosen that the revealed them so close to the vote.

It's easier to attack when provoked.

Cause as far as I can see, Trump is smarter in as so far he want's to negotiate, not play super hardball with no brains to back it up.
Clinton is a globalist warmonger and created the Isis clusterfuck (initiated by genius dubya)

They won't do that; it would require them to divert money that was going to welfare programs and refugees/migrants to building up real armies.

It probably has something to do with the fact that Trump's foreign policy promotes understanding and peaceful coexistence between the U.S. and Russia, while Hillary's foreign policy platform needlessly antagonizes Russia, and doubles down on a geopolitical power placement that irritates relations between the two nations.

>Believing that there's some sort of grand Russian conspiracy
>Believing that if Trump wins, Russia eclipses us
>Believing that Hillary will save Europe from Russia
>Believing that Russia is behind these leaks

It's the last bit that worries me a bit. The left & MSM have been pushing this narrative for a while now. "Russia is helping Trump!" Paul Krugman even wrote an op-ed dubbing Trump the "Siberian Candidate."

This shitty, false narrative needs to die.

>mfw the world finally unites against globalism

Do you realize how stupid this argument sounds to somebody outside of this Sup Forums hugbox? I'm not trying to shill or anything, I want to have a good argument for when somebody says something like "Putin wants trump, that can only mean trouble because Russia is our enemy." but I haven't found a credible counter argument.

Because Clinton is a corrupt war mongering neocon who wants to start ww3

wtf? Attack *how* ?
Why will trump provoke? He has "praised" Putin in the ways that he is praisable of course.

If you read about NATO intervention in Libya Clinton lied to Russia to get them to not veto it at the UN and then boasted about it later.
But she's also helped them independentsentinel.com/hillary-clinton-should-be-imprisoned-for-this-one-deal/

well just say putin thinks trump is lesser of 2 evils. end of.

Anti n.w.o

>because Russia is our enemy
The premise of that argument is false.

Neither of them like NATO, and Trump wants to make America great again, not America + it's friends, allies, dependencies and those countries America sells weapons to to fuck with Russia that it doesn't really actually like.

And really, what's ownership over a few Baltic states between friends?

he's already addressed Trump

Is Russia taking over Europe such a bad thing? No religious freedom under Russian rule, all the beta white Christians survive all the Muslims are shot in the streets; everything works out dandy like

Because Trump is going to fuck Nato and putin can giggle while he crosses the fulda gap.

It's almost like everyone on the left has amnesia. I mean, holy fuck, Hillary was a fucking commie asslicker in her college days. I mean, seriously, she was a fullblown subversive commie rat.

The nerve of her accusing Trump of the same fucking thing she did for decades is staggeringly hypocritical.

I hear you, and I understand you. I'm still ready, informally and by being a soldier. FOR FINLAND.

wut, autofill just fucked me up

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

DAMAGE CONTROL ! Blame russia so everyone goes " OH LE EBIL RUSSIA DID IT SO IT DOESN T MATTER " FUCKING SHILLS ARE ON FORCE ESPECIALLY (((((())))) must BE A FUCKING COINCIDENCE .

to answer OP : Because Hilary is a crazy warmonger , also no Putin will not invade east europe even if Nato dissapears, no reason to do it , russia would get heavy sanctions from everyone ( current sanctions are "weak" ) , crimea is justified , baltics aren t , and they would not benefit russia anyway

Because he hates freedom and democracy.

They're both reasonable men, that's why.

As Trump said what the fuck is so abhorrent about the notion of finally making peace with Russia and engaging in trade deals and cooperation?

It's been more than 70 years ffs maybe instead of yet another hawkish establishment plant we get a businessman in the white house.

There seem to be a variety of interesting connections between Trump and Putin/the Russians....

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-russia-connections

Say trump wants to improve relations with russia.

After all he is sovietic, he likes the walls

Because he knows it will result in a more isolated and weaker America with a lot less clout in geopolitics. Russia will then be able to step in as the new World Superpower as America goes into decline.

Because we need to work together to stop China, Japan and Turkey in the next war

It's not that problematic, just keeping nationalism.

www2.fireeye.com/rs/848-DID-242/images/rpt-apt29-hammertoss.pdf

Libtards starting to sound like George w Bush in saying this shit. It's hilarious.

Trump is an isloationist in foreign policy.
He also has very strong leadership qualities.

Putin respects this. Trump and Putin are top level alpha males.
Both are hard as nails. Pure alpha males. So they have mutual respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

I would pity you guys if I didn't live in a semi-shithole.
I think trump is the lesser of two evils.
He stands for america's REAL interests (no shit entering the country illegally, shock horror)
Even my country, that kind of pioneered taking refugees, (a few dozens) IMMEDIATELY regretted it.
We took fucking guantanamo guys. (seemed like the nice thing to do at the time).
Now, thankfully, even our left wing forever govmnt is quietly closing the doors.

Putin and Russia have nothing to do with the email hacks, you idiots.

The DNC released these emails THEMSELVES. This is a classic CIA tactic. Purposefully reveal something insignificant to distract your opponent.

Just think about it. The DNC is getting all this baggage out of the way months before the election. All of this will be forgotten by then. Also, it makes sense to release these emails now, so the mainstream media can say "LOL THOSE DURN REPUBLICANS COMPLAINING ABOUT EMAILS AGAIN LMAO 2016!"

>Russia
>implying they're able to be anything but a shitty regional power

Russia lost any geopolitical clout with the dissolution of the USSR and the fact that it's economy has been shit for the last 25 years. It will never, ever be a superpower again, even if America shits the bed and completely collapses.

We're talking about if Trump gets elected. Not Hillary

>Implying Russia could invade Europe.
Bits of Eastern Europe they could tank rush, sure. But their navy and airforce ain't shit these days.

>Japan
>allying with chinks and shitskins
>ever

No, we need to work together alltogether.

Paranoia used to be reserved for the republicans.

friendly reminder putin adores trump because trump WILL NOT back up NATO if a member is attacked, and any understanding of the situation in Europe shows the Russia is gearing up to invade the Baltics

1. Trump is Anti EU/Merkel
2. Trump is harsh on NATO
3. Trump is open to building bridges with Putin's Russia
4. Russian's love that Trump is a strong character
5. Trump is often anti-interventionist and likely won't interfere with Russia's spheres of influences (whatever little they have left).

Hilary won't abandon NATO.

Trump will. the result of the US pulling out of our overseas bases and telling our allies to fuck off is that we'll have less allies. Russia will be quick to form new partnerships with them.

Putin is a conservative/reactionary/traditionalist, Trumps is a conservative/reactionary/traditionalist and Putin wants to make the world conservative/reactionary/traditionalist, that's it.

Good trademark is good for everyone.

Trump doesn't give a shit about Russia taking Ukraine, and will probably do politics to lift sanctions that are still active in Russia for doing that move... also Putin can handle Trump but can't handle Clinton.

tl;dr: Russian relations would be better with US if Trump gets elected.

>Russia invades the Baltics

And nothing of value was lost. Maybe the Europoors will defend them, just like they defended the Polish from the commies in WWII.

>Implying Trump won't whip NATO into shape.

I'm on.

Putin wants to avoid conflict with the US, if at all possible. But with the Obama administration, the democrats, RINOS, and really the entire establishment are dead set on provoking Russia. We've been building defense systems in countries that neighbor Russia, as well as doing military drills. They're really trying to restart the Cold War.

This is why Putin would rather Trump be president, because Trump has said that he's open to negotiating with Russia. Clinton and the previous candidates knocked out in the primaries were all supportive of the idea that Russia needs to be punished or as Kasich said "punched in the nose".

Personally, I'd prefer Russia and the US to get along. We are two very powerful countries that have a lot of influence, and I believe a Russo-American alliance or partnership would lead to a safer and more stable world. I don't like the idea of Cold War II.

But if you believe that Russia is the world's boogeyman, then Trump may not be your guy.

Yes, Russia has done some questionable things in the Ukraine, but the US isn't exactly a saint either. At least we would be, somewhat, on the same page. And I'd rather be with them, then some limp dick Yuropoors like Germany, France, or Denmark who're more concerned about sucking Muslim dick than defending their countries.

Putin said that he recognizing the United States as a super power "probably the only super power" he said and would like to work with the U.S for better combined powers. He did say that he didn't say that Trump was bright in general as a person but bright for saying he wants to work together and obtain a better relationship with Russia and Putin himself.

>im a retarded child who doesnt mind western society being thrown into another world war + nukes

comeback when you grow up

The japanese are honorary aryans retard

Look at the post I was replying to

what a bunch of horseshit

again, how can people so much nonsense of the world

Trump has only ever made claims that everyone should pay what they are supposed to; Russia isn't planning on starting up shit unless you fucking assholes start it up yourself

This. Pax Americana has so far avoided another total war. We've had smaller scale limited conflicts and proxy wars but no total wars.

America pulling out of the world to be "America first" would be a destabilizing move in Europe that could result in another world war/total war.

>implying he will

threatening to leave and not enforce its basic articles and principles sure isnt going to fix it

Yeah, I honestly don't care. Not like that'll happen.

I mean, if Trump was working with the Russians, why would America be nuked? Your logic is starting to fall apart here.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Russians are going to be better masters of Europe than the Europeans currently are. Who knows, maybe they'll eliminate the mudslime problem in their conquests.

Maybe its Putin's disdain for the last 8 years of democrat fear-mongering that he's lost all respect for Obama and Hillary.

and maybe its a mutual respect for a strong leader who also wants to go fuck up some mudslimes

>Hillary has a long history of threatening Russia and it's allies (Iran, Syria, Libya) and bolstering it's enemies (Ukraine, Saudi, etc).
>Donald Trump says he is willing to both negotiate with Russia and unwilling to assist NATO countries who don't pay their fair share.

It's a God danged mystery I tell you what.

Trump would stop that "status quo".

Trump thinks we have bases over in Europe to defend Europe for free

That's not it at all

It's all about pulling you all into our sphere of influence, our hegemony. We lose that when we pull out because "you're not paying your fair share". We lose force projection, influence, and political clout.

downfall of america with a functionally retarded president is appealing to russia. duh.

Just because your country pays up doesn't mean everyone else is suddenly going to. And honestly fuck those that don't. They can defend themselves.

he expects trump to lift sanctions caused by south ossetia and crimea so he can leave office with an untainted image, that's all, completely reasonable

there's no plot to invade estonia, the US will never leave NATO, maybe reform it

Because he thinks Trump is more malleable in NATO talks about removing missiles and support for nearby states and Hillary is a bitch

The truth is he is being played in a game of 8th dimensional hyper-sphere badminton by trump who's going to get the best deal possible and tell putin to fuck off if he doesn't come to terms

Whites working together? This goyim needs more indoctrination, clearly 14 years isn't enough. Justin will be hearing about this.

do you honestly think the other 23 NATO members are going to meet trumps needs to pay the 2% that isnt even a requirement? Do you think Germany, the country of pacifist cucks, will drop their pacifist ways? Do you think trump will have the patience to carry out that level diplomacy?

coming from an estonian you of all people should know Russia has been posturing and intruding on your countries borders for sometime now

But the "status quo" means we only have a relatively small group of nuclear powers in the world. Were we to abandon our allies the wave of nuclear proliferation will be staggering, since nukes will be the ONLY thing that guarantees you won't be invaded by the Russians. South Korea, Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Poland, Norway, Turkey, Netherlands, Belgium. They're all Paranuclear states. They could have nuclear weapons within a matter of weeks if they wanted.

This kind of unstable situation is a disaster waiting to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

I've read that Putin wants Hillary out so Biden can come in and beat Trump. Putin is afraid of Trump's energy independence, i.e. allowing US to drill for it's own oil, thereby indirectly harming Russia's oil revenues.

Clinton is a cunt.

Japan? They're dying out themselves pretty effectively I doubt they can manage a new world war

Trump has suggested a revaluation of US alliances, and possibly exiting or reorganizing NATO. Russia has and continues to attempt to regain control and influence in and over its former satellites, as a strategic buffer and as global prestige. NATO regularly conducts joint training exercises with these countries and installs missile defense systems, and has brought some of them into NATO.

This is the chief point of contention between the US and Russia, and is a reason why the "relations reset" with Russia failed, nice diplo talk while continuing exercises and missile emplacement, as well as crimea and the ukraine from the US pov.

No other candidate has suggested such a thing and been capable of winning, so if you are Putin it would be better that Trump is elected, and maybe carries it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A

>indirectly harming Russia's oil revenues.

hasn't the recent glut on the market already hurt Russia's economy for the foreseeable future?

Well said bro.

it's a starting point to start negotiating and reminding people to fork it up if they are serious about shared defense, it is part of his whole deal of negotiating fairer deals with all its partners and not being taken advantage of

Russia hasn't been doing shit at our borders, any "Russian threat" there is has purely materialised because "the hegemony" has started going full retard during Obama's reign

Im from europe.

when america does something ppl say wtf america.

when america does nothing people say wtf america.

all the globalist bullshit aside let america step back and let europe step in the big boy(goyxD) boots too.

Top kek, right before their convention. The DNC is in shambles with no end in sight. Hillary is hated more than ever, platform is a disaster and seems to be based on unpopular immigration (((reform))), every day that passes is another day Afterberners don't register to vote for clinton or research 3rd parties, all swing states coming around to trump, you shills dont have a leg to stand on