That one episode where george's dummy triggers the autistic kid's PTSD

>That one episode where george's dummy triggers the autistic kid's PTSD

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/37765/dc65da501e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the part where goerge shot up everyone for not raising money for the spastic kid to get more help.

>the not-9/11 episode
>Ms. McGravy has cancer
>Grandpa get's Alzheimer's
really glad they chose a NEW character to have autism. it's like saying Bugs Bunny had aids

Well, I can't really think of a character that was already in the show before whose behavior could have been explained as "he was autistic all along", anyway.

Buster

>that one comic where arthur fucks his mom

ironically George himself seemed pretty autistic. i know his "thing" is that he's dyslexic but he could be both.

I mean I can't speak for how he acts across the whole show since the last time I watched it I was in elementary school (never saw the one with the real autistic kid), but in that first (?) episode with the dummy:

>can't communicate with people meaningfully without the dummy
>everything he does is centered on the dummy
>when the damn dummy finally falls apart he still does the performance intended for the dummy in front of everyone in an awkward, secondhand-embarrassing fashion

maybe i'm misremembering, but I thought that episode was kind of fucked up when I was younger.

also i have no remembrance of the dummy's name.

Link?

That was an alternate timeline though.
They retconed the shit out of it so it was just some drunken foreplay before they both passed out.

"I hate brown"

Yeah, but I think that the kid was supposed to be an example of some real hardcore autism

Like CWC tier

CWC is an aspie. The autism contributed far less to his situation than his own personality traits and lack of speech therapy/any sort of therapy or education to help him out in the real world.

exhentai.org/g/37765/dc65da501e/

George put up with way too much shit that episode, the guy can't catch a break over his one hobby. I get that the goal was to teach kids to be tolerant of retards and the handicapped, but for fuck's sake

>that episode where ferns friend gets run over

Good times
Good times

yeah i miss those threads too

Brain could be pretty spergy, in a functional kinda way, he was definitely a "little professor".

i guess you're right he did always take things too seriously