Can americans explain or justify why this symbol is on your national banknotes?

Can americans explain or justify why this symbol is on your national banknotes?

The eye of prosperity watches us.

Because it's a Christian nation, no matter what the liberals say.

>masons founded the country
>surprised that mason shit is on everything

go google it faggot

probably because we've been a controlled experiment from the start.

Americas is the New World. This is the slogan for the New World Order.

That's actually one of the versions of the Federal Seal. Any questions?

The eye on the pyramid or triangle has always been a sign of knowledge of the most high in occult circles. Whoever designed the money knew this, that's all we can tell for sure.

>The eye on the pyramid or triangle has always been a sign of knowledge of the most high in occult circles.
No it hasn't. It's a symbol of God being omnipresent, being able to see everything. The triangle is a common symbol of God because of the number three.

like my 3?

That's the same thing that I said, though. God's omnipresence is the ubiquitousness of the spiritual eye, the witness, the observer etc. Those who have attained this knowledge or at least some of it have been able to communicate what it means to some extent and they use this symbol to represent it.

check my freemason 3's

I suppose, but it isn't occult or hidden. It's pretty exoteric and basic. People are just less educated nowadays.

Why the fuck would they put the symbol in plain sight?

Hadith - Bukhari 9.241, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar
Allah's Apostle(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.504, Narrated Abdullah
Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). The Prophet PBUH said "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed,", and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "said, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape."

Why wouldn't they?

can goys explain or justify why this number is on your barcodes?

Only the "unknown speaker" knows about it.
Look him up.

KEK wills 3's

The Eye is most likely the Evil Eye, its a proto-jewish charm to ward off envy / covetousness.

It's also a free mason symbol that symbolizes perspective (divine light / consciousness), although this symbolism is supposed to be left up to the observer and should change depending on rank in the free mason cult, some say the last rank it symbolizes lucifer.

the pyramid is structure, most specifically society / human achievement and advancement, also Law and Order.

>and should change depending on rank in the free mason cult,
Naw, that one is a fairly established symbol with little variation compared to others, like most Catholic ones.
>some say the last rank it symbolizes lucifer.
Kinda? I mean, again, that's the Catholic usage; denoting the ASE of God/Christ.

>not understanding the Eye of Providence

The federal reserve is controlled by the Jewlluminati

It's the symbol of the bavarian illuminati from the 18th century.

It also is an anagram pointing to letters ASMON which really means (((MASON))).

The USA was founded and has been controlled by freemasons from the start.

>It's the symbol of the bavarian illuminati from the 18th century.
You should check out The Secret School of Wisdom to actually learn about the Illuminati.
>The USA was founded and has been controlled by freemasons from the start.
If only. Maybe it wouldn't be so rubbish with your (((democracy))).

The Illuminati actually used the owl of Minerva as their symbol.

Might have been the intention, but it's ran by the Zionists now.

shit looks baller af

i'mma gettin' mah chair. dis gon b gud

Yeah its 2 compasses you dip shit

The all seeing eye of Amun-Ra

once you touch that dollar bill, you're forever screwed. You crave this land day and night. I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

Many don't know/understand the powers and symbolisms behind it.

Because people are too stupid to make the connection or notice how obvious it is. Since we were kids we all saw movies and TV shows that associated being suspicious of blatant specific symbolism on the dollar bill as being paranoid crackpots.

>not knowing the cube of Saturn

Cross=cube
Hexagon=cube
Square=cube
Hexagram=cube
Compass and square=cube

It's all the same symbolism from different angles. Look up the magic square of saturn/freemasonry. It's a square with 9 boxes divided out of it. You put numbers 1-9 in the square in such a way that adding the 3 numbers in 3 boxes of columns going vertically, or three boxes of rows going horizontally, equals 15. In numerology, all multi-digit numbers get added together until a single digit remains. So adding 1+5 from 15 gets 6. Each side of the square is 6 6 6. Drawing lines from the square with 1, to 2 to 3 then 4 to 5 and to 6 and 7 then 8 and 9, gives you the Sigil of Saturn, which is the SAME symbol as the square and compass, the same symbol as the star of david, or Hexagram, and all a hexagram and hexagon are are cubes from a different angle. There's a permanent Hexagonal storm on the north pole of Saturn. Saturn has long been worshipped by ancient cultures.

Okay, where can I read up on this consipracy? I used to think it was just nonsense but after the hillary emails I'm a believer.

Honestly, you won't find a lot of material about that part of the dollar. I was recently listening to a historian who said not many know about it. The wiki page is it...I guess.

bump

>Saturn has long been worshipped by ancient cultures.

and now christtards try to link Saturn to satan.

It's a crock of shit like religion. Supposedly the USA is a "Christian" nation, but all we do is kill other people. What about "Thou Shall Not Kill"? Hypocrites.

That's a mistranslation. Its meant to be "thou shalt not murder."

ayy lamo

Well I mean it's not hard desu.

We'll considering that Saturn's depiction as a god is a white bearded man with a scythe who is master of time, and father time is exactly the same, and father Christmas is exactly the same minus the scythe, and Christmas is actually yule/saturnia which is a Saturn worshipping holiday and considering the cross is a flat cube and considering Satan means adversary and Santa is an anagram and Saturn is similar to Satan and Saturn worship involves a horned God similar to Pan and/or a bull and considering the bull and horned gods were forbidden to be worshipped by God and considering that paganism became Satanism....

It's not difficult at all. Also, Saturn is a God of death, chaos and destruction. Lastly, you have to remember Christianity borrowed a lot from older religions and cultures.