The only character that isn't complete dogshit, what is wrong with this show?

The only character that isn't complete dogshit, what is wrong with this show?

alex grew on me, i like him. holden and naomi are both extremely annoying, they're better in the books though.

if they do her right, melba will be a pretty good character. anna will be fucking horrible, i wouldn't be surprised if they just completely drop her.

They should just deus ex machina Miller back. No ghost or muh hivemind shit. The lack of good characters is why I dropped this after Miller was kill.

As a Browncoat, I fucking can't stand people who keep shilling this fucking show. It is NOT the new Firefly, and people need to get that through their head right fucking now. I am not settling for anything but an actual Firefly season 2, not some bullshit new series.

alex is ok but yeah fuck holden and especially naomi

So is 2 seasons in too late for a show to recast the main character? This guy has the acting skills of a wad of wet napkins.

Miller is fucking his protogen waifu on venus and breeding an army, just you wait

miller comes back, but it's not really miller, it's the protomolecule 'hacking' into holden's brain because the protomeme needs his help to figure out what happened to it's creators

firefly sucks major ass. firefly faggots are like the second worst type of nerds, down in the shitter with steampunk.

I look a bit like him

kek. firefly is the very definition of a meme show.

so essentially a g-g-g-ghost

ehh, sort of but not really

Do you think this show will even make it to the ring?

it's getting a season 3. the first 4 or 5 episodes of s3 will be the end of the second book when the ring structure first launches off venus, and then the third book skips ahead and it's already built. so yea, i think it's safe to say we'll be getting it.

season 3 will probably end with holden going through it

I just finished the ring book and started reading where the colonists "accidentally" blow up some corporations ship or some shit. Think there's like 3 actual series books left outside of the prequel shit?

i haven't read that yet, i'm almost done with the third book though

I liked the Asian scientist guy, the Marine lady is kind of interesting, too

Prequel set in Baltimore fucking when?

Bobbie is a fucking She Hulk in the books. Prax's POV chapters are brilliant. Read the books. They are really good.

Daily reminder that this guy will save the belt

I have no clue why they are going forward with his storyline so fast. I mean, it's three books too early.

they're just setting it up. he's only in like two scenes in the first book and just disappears after that

>caring about the belt

GRENADE!

Well yeah. And the autistic scientist spent about 5 years in a prison untill recovered by Duarte.
What if they're skipping the slow zone incident and the New Terra clusterfuck?

You have no idea. Belter fucking subhumans.

hey, kid

Dude gets props for being a legit fan of the books too.