Moments in the Simpsons where Lisa is abnormally stupid

Example - drinking filthy water and thinking she's Jim Morrison

That one part where she wanted the 10 million dollars to go to the evil industrialist tycoon who literally kills whales for a living instead of donating them to a charity, literally because of how much she loves nature and because of how much she dislikes said industrialist.

>Moments in the Simpsons where Lisa is abnormally stupid

Like most of the time? She's basically a parody of herself now.

That episode where she becomes a buddhist instead of an atheist

Calling Bart and Andy losers several times during Pranks and Greens. Lisa should be above such a level of idiocy as shallow name-calling.

...i'm sorry, you were saying

Pretty much the whole episode of 'Lisa the Simpson, but the point of that episode is to make Lisa feel dumb.

The Corey Hotline

I would've put that bitch up for adoption.

Trying to change Nelson in LDWD. *whipping sound*

that episode infuriates me.

her sense of morality is shit.

when she criticizes GM foods then back pedals like 5 minutes later saying they can solve world hunger and it's great

The entirety of Bart Carny. She was really, really retarded and OOC for that whole episode.

Wait, wait. Lisa wanted money to go to evil tycoon and not to charity because she hates evil tycoon?

Obviously there's no way her taking the money would plausibly work in a show that frequently announces it's built on the status quo, so it's not exactly surprising she refused it on a storytelling level. Although you'd think it could've been written differently so that Lisa would've clearly seemed to be a better person than Mr. fucking Burns.

Use the money to provide for your family or save the environment or try to bring down the slurry factories or literally anything other than give it back to the guy who's going to use it for worse. Make your shithole town better, Lisa, come on.

>Running down main street.
>Sudden cut, they're at the dam.

What is this? A episode of Kamen Rider?

Literally every moment past season 8

*season 4

fixed that for u, friend

>Sideshow Blossom

She admitted she was wrong about something what's stupid about that

Simpsons then - an eight year old girl who was intelligent for her age
Simpsons now - an eight year old girl who acts like a 20 something year old who can do no wrong because she is a political mouth piece for the writers
Personally I liked the season 1 approach where she was basically a female Bart - a terror making havoc with her brother to her parents dismay

it was BLOOD MONEY, man.

Lisa S don't sell out

>watching anything after the tracey ullman shorts
posers

Literally ughing.

Her pining over some guy named Corey.

That episode where Apu's mother comes and she has no idea what a Bindi is

Girls having crushes is a sign of low intelligence?

No. I just can't think of one, so I picked when she acts out of character instead. Sorry.

Pretty much the whole episode of Separate Vocations when she stops caring about her education.

That moment when Lisa said that Tom Edison invented the light bulb... No he didn't!

I liked in the earlier seasons where she wasn't just a prop to show (through Bart) how oppressed and weak women are. She gave as good as she got most of the time, and although she was smart for her age she still came across as a child. Her and Bart fought as siblings do, but when it came down to it they were there for one another, like in 'Lisa's Rival'.

The weirdest part about this is a zombie episode did a better job at this plot.

>he takes in Matt Groening media beyond Life In Hell
just get the fuck off this board already

I remember Yeardley always said she didn't like episodes where Lisa goes boy crazy because it's OOC for an 8 year old.

>"Bart, be quiet! Lisa, drink the water!"

>that moment when you didn't actually watch the episode

Well she did have a knee jerk reaction to hating it to begin with, then only changed her mind after seeing anti GM food was endorsed by someone she didn't like.

I think that I went by a whole episode, it would definitely be Lisa's Date With Density. I understand he liking Corey, but she should realize that Nelson is way beneath her and that she would never be able to "fix" him, That's extremely naive, and I expected better from her.

non US fag here, who the fuck is Jim Morrison?

Some irrelevant pop singer.

No.

The idea of whether a person can change isn't a foreign concept and I thought it was really ambitious for her to try to help him. You don't have to automatically just brush people off because they're considered "beneath" you. She was trying to steer him onto a better path. Nothing wrong with that and plus she had a crush on him. You can't judge her for trying to make a relationship work. I'm proud that she gave him a shot and can't imagine being disappointed with her for that.

No? that's the Spanish for No!

When she refuses to cut off Bart's hands, because he wont be able to cut hers off?

That's actually pretty smart to think of that.

one would assume she was just under peer pressure from her brother who we know she is close with

"Who needs college, mom? We’re trillionaires! Let’s buy dune buggies!"

I actually liked that coming from her.

when marge tells her "they're just sleeping" referring to the hung up dogs/cats in the chinatown butchers