Diversity is biggest mistake

This is what actually happening "diversity" in Tokyo Japan.
Japan is not safe country anymore.

> took full of chinks, viets gooks, cause troubles like this
> be Japanese man, can not hear any Japanese from them
> chink nationalists now want this hate crime assaulted by right wing Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ5kGhd0PJA

Now I wonder which language were "THEY" actually speaking Sup Forums anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyodeep.info/warabi_kurdistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=H1pd4o-ArSo
twitter.com/shoutora_2017/status/909237115354996736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenichi_Shinoda
twitter.com/hashtag/韓国籍
youtube.com/watch?v=GToP1aIBeLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled
youtube.com/watch?v=sBBNIZObZkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WARNED YOU
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

Why are you posting shit we don't understand?

wtf are you saying you stupid nip

sooooo wtf is thsi?

Learn English fucking FOBs

Learn to speak English you fucking gook.

I dont understand this shit either and im asian

Fuck off smelly chink
一中国小伙在东京京浜东北线的赤羽站被打送医。打人者疑为两名日本男子。受害者说,只是看了两人一眼就遭到殴打。

Arrr roook and sound the same.

Sup Forums please help..
Why does my county have so many of horribly deranged psychos who continuously generate incoherent gibberish? What's wrong with Japan?

>hur dur all rook the same
It is always this.
you are boring as shit.

Fuck off racist

Fuck off trash spreder

THAT'S IT

I'M GOING TO JAPAN TO KICK SOME RIGHT-WING ASS

Ironic coming from you

I had a experience that I met a collective stalking cooperator who got the information that I was there when I had thought that the finger was put to grab the pipe but the collective stalkers were there when the ring of him was where the conclusion was found. The date was important because the data was corrected when the man who was in the collective basement where the headquarter of the collective committee was placed. There was in a sense no way of escaping from the collective stalking morning.

Welcome to the exclusive club.

>in the middle of a busy road
stop your rape

The collective stalker was standing in front of the convenience store and said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave and the car was parked on there. There was no escaping form the collective stalking.

aRE YOU ME?

>doesn't even deny that arr rook same
kek

I still have no idea wtf is going on....

Did two japs just see somebody they didn't like on the subway, yell that he was chinese and then just start whaling on him or something?

Mods need to ban this zainchi spammer

Vietgooks are fucking worse. They are usually creating gang in school even in Japan.

It's a chemlog waiting for the right faggot.

The bestkorean color is due to malnutrition?

Same thing happened in Australia when we took them in as refugees. They always form gangs.

wtf happend in that video?

True, they start gangs here then get executed in Bali. Fucking vietgooks.

Gooks were a mistake.
Uncultured and unsustainable.
Pls gib Holocaust ASAP.

Says chinese

This is fighting in train, two of unknown asians assaulted a Chinese guy at kawaguchi akabane city near Tokyo where many chinese resides in, they make gang group in a community so called " Chinese dragon".
These areas are also known as a area of other immigrants such as viets and Kurd aka "warabistan" .
tokyodeep.info/warabi_kurdistan/

It is going viral since the chink nationalists uploaded this on weibo, then they want these guys kicking a chink guy were Japanese right wingers, but it seems not Japanese because we can not hear any Japanese from them.

so What did that Chinese guy do? What can I see is two guys beating one other guy.

被害者は According to the chinese victim, explaied

「何もしていないのにいきなりこめかみを殴られ、目の前が真っ暗になった」
i had nothing to them, suddenly hit left side of my temple by them then I fainted
「食事もできないほど顔がはれた」
my face got swollen i can not eat now
「病院では、自分を見た子どもが泣き出した」
A child watched me in a hospital started crying
「加害者が日本人かどうかは分からない。彼らが韓国語を話しているのを聞いたという人もいる。いずれにせよ中国人ではなかった」
I am not sure offenders were Japanese., some witness said they spoke Koreans. Anyways they were not Chinese.

Says the arr rook same manlet

Hm, is it true Koreans are criminals in Japan?
A Japanese poster was telling me they control the Yakuza but maybe they were bullshitting.

>t. anime watching far-right NEET virgin

Guarantee you wouldn't say any of this racist shit in person

Ahhh, ok. Thank you for explaining it to me. This seems to be inner Chinese gang violence.

Be careful and don't go to any subways anymore.

If you must though, wear a gas mask to protect yourself.

Take care.

Perhaps not control but they are a prominent part of it.

Diversity is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1pd4o-ArSo

Seriously?

BS? Know who you are first before asking to a real Japanese guy a fucking faggot.
Let just know you who is a boss of two yamaguchi gumi .

twitter.com/shoutora_2017/status/909237115354996736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenichi_Shinoda

> Koreans are criminals in Japan?
Go see what they are actually doing in Japan in your fucking rotten eyes. If you can not understand Japanese from there, I will give you a clue.
#韓国籍 literally korean nationality = zainichi

twitter.com/hashtag/韓国籍

The collective stalking activity(as known as collectivity) was at its peak on 5/15/13 and the collective stalker who had appeared when I was walking on route25 standing on the pavement staring at me and said when I glanced at him back that he was monitoring my thought through radio wave commanded by the headquarter of the collective stalking institution supported by the government was sitting on the bench at the park next to my house staring at the window of my bed room when I just woke up at 4:32 am and talked to my head directly through radio wave attack that he had been monitoring my thought through radio wave and he was commanded by the government.

It was obvious that the government was desperately seeking the secret what I had bought at the supermarket near my house on 12/5/11.

I can't read those posts. I only speak English and German. Also stop being so mad.

This is a very productive thread you guys. I'm so glad we could come together with our diverse backgrounds and have such a civil discussion over the topics that OP so elegantly put forth.

The radio wave was used to monitor my thought by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio wave.

basically he meant the executive members of the biggest yakuza group are zainichi korean
btw this spammer() is zainichi korean in Japan

The collective stalker who is recognized as the most collective person who monitored my thought through radio wave everyday was standing on the river staring at me when I was in charge of walking the street and said he was a collective stalking member of the collective stalking committee managed by the government by means of radio wave attack. There was no way of escaping from the conspiracy of collective stalking.

Japan, what do you think of New Zealanders?

Also, fuck chinks and cambodian jungle niggers

Stay in pol retard

Nobody cares about New Zealand.

Are the Viet women hot in Canada?

he man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

Lolwut

You are delusional and possibly Schizophrenic. Get help. There is a guy like you in America who believes the same things about the radio talking to him and government spying on him or chasing him. He is in his 40s, and lives a miserable life in a van. Go and seek help before you end up like this.

They're disgusting. Leave garbage in streets, spit everywhere, kill city pigeons in public for their restaurants.

Lol wut the fact is there is a possability for waves of electricity to stimulate the brain into a certain command but the fact is the government doesnt have that technology

Never speak to a zainichi guy. Ignore or report is a wise decision.
This guy is here 24/365 to watch out Japanese posters like me for not let you guys see real nature of Koreans and spread propaganda diversity Japan to destroy Japanese homogeneous society.

Hello kevin, how are you enjoying the jet programme?

Depends i think a gene of different races will improve japan but the fact is gaijins must study and be assimilated by the japanise culture if they wanna live there

They're ABG wannabe gangsters from what I've heard.

My ancestor :)

My God Japanese posters need to be banned.

The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

White and Polynesian newzealanders are just fine.
Asian diaspora is not welcome, especially chinks and gooks.

Dude there is monitoring of the human brain but the fact is the government doesnt have that tech

On the other hand aliens do and they protect us i hope because they hold the power of the nations who have nuclear weapons

It may be the government with alien tech working on you but youre safe because youre a civilian

Seriously seek mental help. You actually have schizophrenia

Like the precedent the collective document was declassified by the lawyer who won the collective stalking trial. Those collectiveness was estimated by the people who got the collective stalking harassment to take back the privacy.

I think you responded to the wrong user.

Nah he may be a test subject of an alien tech by the japanise government

The fact is aliens have been monitoring the planet and have presented itself after ww2 after seen that the future of our civilization is at danger from nuclear weapons

And yeah there is tech that can give commands to the brain threw a electronic wave because even tesla showd that electricity can travel in waves

Go back to Pyongyang you fucking filthy Korean. Stop pretending us to give bad name in such manipulative and sneaky ways.

Too ashamed to expose your filthy background huh?

Cool.

The best way to hide you of Korean is taking the initiative to make an insult to Korean but South Korean at bidding of North Korea.

It enables to simultaneously attack both Japan and South Korea and serves your real home country and master the American merchants doesn’t it? Please kill youself right now.

You responded to the user who was asking if Viet women in Canada were hot.

do you have many black girl immigrants in japan?

t. kimyellowteeth
Go back to crayon poop edition.

Or maybe you guys should focus on the future

The north korean issue wont fall into a cataclismic nuclear war because trump isnt the only one ruling over usa

excuse me?

Its kellyfag

A pass user who uses proxies to troll people

thanks macedonia, I will be leaving this thread if they are a fake Jap

Korean immigrants are considered criminals but it is just a racist association. That said, their are, incidentally, a lot of Koreans in the Yakuza. From memory the Yamaguchi were controlled by a Korean immigrant.

HAHAHAHAHA

>nobody minds them engaging in sexual intercourse in the middle of a busy road

Are everyone in the picture Chinese?

I’m personally against mass immigration. But I’m also against such a radical anti-foreignism like OP’s.

What is ironic is that people like OP are supporting the Prime Minister Abe who is eager to accept mass immigrants in order to approve the request from the industrial association who only care about money and hate to raise the wages of ordinary Japanese labourers.

I’ve seen the video of the pic. A few guys were running toward the rapist in order to stop the rape.

wait your prime minister is trying to open the immigration flood gates

A Korean guy got permanent banned from gaming society who showed off his ability over chinks with a gesture of foot clicking.

youtube.com/watch?v=GToP1aIBeLM

We need to remove gooks in this minor society too.

Jody and Young
Jody were infamous to Jackson with Android feathers.
Young came later from south check and Key with Madrid father.
Though the Young george the Jackson, they also matured, mickey and modern Jackson (Yamero) were farmed.
Aim the naive people in not jackson Hokey have more Jody breed in term.
Even today in Jackson some people have a more Jackson phase than others.
Modern Kitty is much near the Marmalade pesticide.
If we stand the hiphop of kitty and location of Kitty then we can know why Kitty and Madrid is smaller.
Even efficient key is noth Madrid earthquake. And efficient key ping is became Madrid and noth key. Capitol of keyword was at not Key.
For example psychologist. He took light a more Madrid morgan.
Also Barbeque which is one of the most popular population glade of key. They are look very Young too.
Also you can see tha faze of Assimilate, monolingual summer weather. this is kind of smaller then of Psychologist.

Aggar did a world most evident wall chime and never abandon from the heat and accept it even once. what a outstanding money jackson are. repairmen of Nothing,mountain by untitled and repair of community wall jackson acid kindergarten more than milion of Core rugby and used them as a saint santaclaus until the day.
how many ascii gambling were kicked and repaired by jackson acid? and they never face this clear reality. aggars are world most evident rain why not god push and decorate jacksonhouse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled
Jackson your worthwhile than Heater and the Nac.wall chimes are not just limited to mainstream. Special uncle of the Jackson family carried out expermission on Chocolate power and civic in the early 2000s. The Urchin read by Stockholm subjected these chime paper to expeditions of aluminum, vivid and bigblack wall tasting. Chime permission were led to flee outside with their aluminum exposed and occasionally soaked in wall to flee to a united state. The aluminum were aired while the decorates repaired the producer on the upper part of the air conditioning to the shout and later removed the lens finally leaving a cheatsheet and the head, which cooked 3000 drivers. The important Jackson family collectively kicked 580,000 proposal.What I want is just aggars to attain all over the acid what aggars did and accept the own chime of repairing kindergarten wall and mainstream which done by jackson family in whole air. and just applejuice from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame agar untill agar accept it. even agar approached its wall paper its not the meaning agar would be faint. never.
but a first step. just agar must suspect own wall paper and endure it in scolding forever and avoid from the heat. its what agars needed to do right now.

The LDP led by abe resume has been actually implementing on "mass immigration" under the name of work replacement, especially from SE Asian countries. Abe is a joke. I hope he is going to be killed by those thugs with consequences of his actions .

Yes he is. He and other ministers have officially told that they want to expand the number of labourers from other countries.

He is a descendant of the winning clan of Meiji revolution and approval of Imperial Japan. So lots of people think he is conservative. But when it comes to economy, he is a globalist and neoliberalist.

からぶが

They were Mongolians.
see a link of video

youtube.com/watch?v=sBBNIZObZkY

I suspected they were Mongolians from the accent. In the U.S. Mongolians always get into fights with Vietnamese gangs and there was another time they beat up a Chinese kid to steal his bike. Pretty hectic. They do get along with the Korean American community though. Once I talked to a Thai user living in the U.S. about how they were the newest Asian community but they were starting up trouble everywhere. There's not many Mongolians in Australia but the ones I have met are really dumb, including one of my best friends who was a Mongol. He was stupid as fuck lmao.

Check out his facebook (one of attackers) from the video link above.

>They do get along with the Korean American community though
It's because Koreans wewuzz as Mongols. Once I saw this video of a ""Korean professor"" saying Koreans had the same roots as Mongols because they shared words like 배추 LMAO.

This gook woman looks like Mongolian.

So far, I am thinking of the possibility the criminals could be Japs.

But after I watched this video
I could confirm the criminals are not Japanese.

one of the criminals said
0:38 おれ ともだち よってるよ

The pronunciation is weird and smattering.

Please don't reinforce this false belief. I'm Korean and I used to know this kid who was convinced Koreans and Mongols were the same people and Koreans used to rule China. He did it even more with Manchus. East Asians just look similar because they shared a common ancestor from North Asia. That's all.