90% of the Black Panther cast will be either African or African-American

90% of the Black Panther cast will be either African or African-American.

comicbook.com/2016/05/13/90-of-the-black-panther-cast-will-be-african-or-african-american/

So? It's Wakanda.

Neat!

Only 90%?
It's set in fucking Africa.

It's set in Africa, the fuck you expect?

But only 10% of the cast will be on for 95% of the film.

A movie taking place in Africa is full of Africans? Man, those SJW sure are winning, aren't they?

Can I get on as an extra? kek.

Considering the existence of Gods of Egypt, such a thing is apparently difficult for Hollywood to do.

Yet we are getting a black valkyrie

Not black enough. In fact the name of the movie isn't black enough, it should be renamed Blackest Panther.

I'm guessing no white wolf then?

>Egypt
>Africa
Pick one

That seems very fitting.

Well that's a little more acceptable, garnering how white-washed Ancient Egypt is in the US Mindset. Most Americans see the ancient Egyptians as very tan people or what you'd imagine a modern Jew to look like, not usually black. How many white guys have played Moses and the pharaohs, after all?

Is it because of the Romans making Egypt a lot whiter? That is long after the time of Moses but the more modern imagery is what permeates pop culture.

Literally kill yourself.

Just 90%? No, I'm sure it's just bad hyperbole from whoever made the press release.

Holy fuck user. You've gotta state your country. I wanna know whose education system I can laugh at for this.

It's a Sup Forums meme. Egyptians aren't Africans, because, you know, Sup Forums and niggers.

Let's be straight here, when people talk about Africa they don't mean the Mediterranean Coast of North Africa, they mean Sub-Saharan Africa

No it isn't. The meme is that African Americans often claim they are descended from ancient Egyptians, which they obviously aren't.

That's no excuse. This shit is taught in grade school, junior high at the absolute latest.

This exact same argument that was posted in Sup Forums two days ago arguing whether Pharah was African or not because she was from Egypt. I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not at this point

This just in, Africa is full of black people. More at 11.

i'm from Rwanda, Egyptians are not african

I am fine about this, but then I am the kind of person who loved the Jesus Mel Gibson movie spoken in Latin and aramaic, and apocalypto with only amerindian actors, and in mayan.
And I kinda dislike having Englishmen with English accent play ancient romans.

The movie's gonna be just fine, but if it succeeds you'll get a bunch of faggots saying "WHY BLACK PANTHER PROVES WE NEED MORE BLACKS IN FILM", and if it underperforms we'll get a bunch of faggots saying "AMERICA'S RACE PROBLEM - THE TROUBLING IMPLICATIONS OF BLACK PANTHER BOMBING"

They're more African than those Tutsi subhumans though, am I right?

>Pharah
Real subtle.

Can you at least explain your reasoning?

Considering it is set in Africa, that makes perfect sense.

But Egypt is on the Mediterranean Coast, which, as we have just discussed, is not part of Africa because it's not full of nuggets. It's full of sandniggers. Totally different.

>And the white 10% will be villains
just as planned

The other 10% non blacks are the villains

Tell us how Pakis are Arabs.

I should really stop phoneposting. Can't even say nigger right.

I want to see the Sup Forums shitstorm when it turns out the only white characters are the villains.

Isn't Klaw a Dutch African? Why would he hire darkies to help him?

>Sup Forums's face when all the villains are afrikaans
They'd be talking about the shitstorm for decades

I thought nuggets was pretty funny desu

Because they're stupid violent tribals who will work for pennies?

Captain America will be present in the movie to spread glorious FREEDOM.

>10% won't be African
Fucking forced diversity bullshit.

Boers are the niggest people in Africa though. I say kill them all

>90% cast will be black
>will inevitably be praised for it's 'diversity'

It's still going to be praised for its uncompromising lack of diversity by people who aren't morons.

Why is this even news? I don't see any articles titled 90% of Avengers will be white.

I doubt Ryan Coogler well just sit there and take that.
>"I wanna tell you guys how important it is, the work that you guys do," Coogler said. "It connects the world to the work that we do. You guys are kind of like our twin siblings. You love filmmaking as much as filmmakers, but you guys have the talent to be able to talk about it, and articulate what you see in it. In this world of Rotten Tomatoes and clickbait, it's so important that you guys keep doing the work, keep doing the artistry, keep typing away and those computers and foaming at the mouth."
Plus he told Stallone not to boycott the Academy awards

Those probably actually exist

I think that these diversity in comic book media types are unaware that black people produce and watch different movies to them. They think films with predominantly black casts haven't been around for years.

I'm a Britbong, but I still have to accept the fact I'm also European.

Believe me, if you want to leave, we Europeans, are more than happy to get you out.

Well yeah it's an African hero how the fuck is that surprising

Adding in the African Americans into the number paints an inaccurate picture though

I have never noticed that big arse lake before

If only user. If only.

I thought it was something pretty obvious. I'm surprised that they have to specify it.

I laughed
Then I cried

He's not African, just Dutch who's lived in Africa.

how many movies Evans have signed? Perhaps they aiming to add Nomad as Sidekick to not alienate muricans terrified by blacks men.

well Everett Ross will probably be in it, since he's usually a Black Panther supporting character.

Why the fuck is there a nigger in asgard? Why the fuck do they throw niggers in settings that should have no niggers?

>we waz kangs
The leader of Egypt was a fucking slav for generations

WE

The Sahara is middle east/Mediterranean. It's like how you don't call Russians asian.

It's like the biggest lake in the world.

WUZ

The sense I get is that Egypt was always kind of a mix. Their depictions seem to show them lighter than the Nubians, but white people often seem to neglect that they also show themselves darker than Assyrians, and significantly darker than the Greeks. Ancient Greek writers described seeing Egyptians with dark skin and "wooly" hair. The thing is, Egypt was invaded by Assyrians, Invade by Nubians, invaded by Greeks, Romans, Arabs. So the place is such a crossroads that it's difficult to say what the original "Kemet" people were, and perhaps a moot point.

What percentage of the cast does he make up user?

How long until there are pictures of Wakanda with captions reading, "This is what civilization would look like without white people"?

There was an article bitching that an NBA team was like 60% not black (of those guys lie half were Spanish so it wasn't even like they were all white) the NBA as a league is like 85% black so saying a team isn't diverse enough because the majority of the players isn't black is something people do

WAKANDAAAAA

That's like saying none of the niggers, spics, or chinks in the USA are american. White Africans exist

N SHIT

In Thor 2 I think only about half the people in the film were white

Egyptians then were the same as Egyptians now. Just how it is with the rest of the world. British people are the same as pre-Roman Britons, despite being conquered by several other groups. These minorities rule over the natives, rather than displacing them.

>Movie has 90% white cast
>"This is no problem, really! Why do SJWs always make a big deal out of lack of diversity in casting? It's still 10% non-white!"

>Movie has 90% black cast
>"WHAT IS THIS ANTI-WHITE RACISM THE LIBERALS DID THIS"

Tell us more about the demographics of fantasy realms

Except nobody's actually saying that you dumb cunt.

As long as one of them is Keith David I have no reason to complain about this.

Wat?

Will Iron Man make a cameo? He's basically the main character of MCU.

Everyone is saying that it's pretty much expected in a movie set in Africa though. Try harder.

Save him for a sequel nigga.

Hello, straw man, my old friend...

OP posts information with no judgement on it.

"OP so rasist wat a bigot fagut!!"

Not even OP, you just sound butthurt for the sake of it.

And one of the black cast members was an antagonist

Pretty sure he's South African in MCU.

>Norse mythology
>mythology of people living in the far north
>myths invented by people who never saw niggers ever
>including niggers

Well, fuck, now I wish he'd been played by Sharlto Copley for that genuine sarf efriken accent.

Half the film takes place in London and pretty much none of the extras in London were white

Like Wakanda?

Yeah cause niggers are in heartedly evil

>people who never saw niggers ever
You don't know much about the Norse, huh.
Also
>not complaining about Thor's blond hair
>not complaining about Loki being his brother

They're aliens in this setting, user. Not ancient viking tulpas.

I thought you meant Asgard

>we waz Vikings n sheet
The people who began the oral tradition of Norse myths never traveled as far south as Africa