Sharon Carter "finally" shows up in Civil War

>Sharon Carter "finally" shows up in Civil War
>Sharon is suddenly back in the comics in Captain Americas comic as a main character

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

smallbusiness.chron.com/definition-synergy-marketing-21786.html
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-steve-rogers-sharon-carter-bucky-barnes
youtu.be/fSE2l6vfXmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smallbusiness.chron.com/definition-synergy-marketing-21786.html

Captain America needs someone to have sex with

They think it will increase comic sales.

Not much to explain, everyone knows the MCU is influencing the comics a lot.

Why do you think Steve Rogers is suddenly back as Cap just in time for the movie?

But Brevoort said the movies have no affect on the comics at all.

>Finally make a Civil War movie
>Make a pointless Civil War 2 comic book just in time for the movie

I heard the sjws were angry that Captain America wasnt gay with Winter Soldier in the movie. They will probably have them two hook up and be gay in the funny books

Brevoort is a lying faggot, news at 11.

Sharon has been a regular part of Cap's supporting cast since Brubaker's run that started in 2005, dude

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/05/captain-america-civil-war-steve-rogers-sharon-carter-bucky-barnes

Was it on the internet? Because they've installed a failsafe that means you can't lie on the internet.

THAT WAS BULLSHIT

Vanity Fair has weighed in on the blockbuster movie “Captain America: Civil War” to lament the hero’s “heterosexual virility.”

Marvel Studios and Disney’s latest installment wowed audiences in North America to the tune of $181 million last weekend, but Vanity Fair writer Joanna Robinson left the theater disappointed. Her reason: Chris Evans’ character, super soldier Captain America, got nostalgic for his “skirt-chasing” days with best friend “Bucky” Barnes.

Nick Spencer on a podcast said synergy is a very good thing and it attracts readers from the outside.

She's cute and looked cool in her short fight scene, but really needed to be in it more, especially since she's the new love interest.

B-but Bendis also said that they don't write comics to align witht he movies! Bendis wouldn't lie, would he Sup Forums?

youtu.be/fSE2l6vfXmE

The ride never ends

isnt he fukking scarlet witch?

Dude she's been back since Waid's run.

Or at least the time Steve has been Cap, but she's old in the comics and apparently Spencer will break them up and he said that she will move up a rank (my guess she will become Director of SHIELD).

>I heard the sjws were angry that Captain America wasnt gay with Winter Soldier in the movie.

More than that they were angry that Sharon locked lips with Cap, even wanted to make a petition to keep her out from future movies.

Emma Frost is god knows where
Carol is a full blown dyke
Dunno what Susan is doing, is she around?
They need a cute blonde

>Captain America was black in the comics
>Captain America is white in the movies
>Cap comes back
im ok with synergy

I heard that people who use the term sjw think they're smarter than they actually are.

>Emma Frost is god knows where
With Fox.

Most people think they're smarter than they actually are.

Are we talking the comic or movies
Is Steve still an old man?
The promo art had a young white cap in it

Literally just got turned young again during Pleasant Hill. People went "huh" for a page then got back to fighting.

Ah, I see
Thanks user