So why is a predator riding in a tank with humans?

So why is a predator riding in a tank with humans?

Look at him, its like he dont have a care in the world.

he's running for president

That doesn't look like a tank. No "tanks" are wheeled.

Oh God that looks dumb enough to give me home this might be wachable.

Even if the fact that armored vehicle isn't used by any part of the US Armed Forces is slightly triggering

Is this from the new movie?

It looks like it.

Retard. BlackOps will use local vehicles for plausible deniability. You're not going to drop a fucking Stryker or Bradley into a fucking other country then say "okay, go do thing". Since the country will go "That's an American military vehicle, we being invaded? DIPLOMATIC INCIDENT!" You think the fucking CIA used American vehicles on the ground in Nam?

yes.

>You think the fucking CIA used American vehicles on the ground in Nam?
In some operations they did. But I was under the impression the movie takes place in US suburban environment, so the jokes on me.

It looks to be a completely fictional system though.

>Drive me closer, I want to hit them with my combi-stick

Hm. I hope the new design isn't as close to the original as it looks in this.

In major ops, sure. But prior to actual invasion (and had USA just left them to do their blackops shit, invasion wouldn't have been needed) they didn't and if they did it was limited to shit like shit which could be imported.

Either way, I was under the impression that the kid was some important dignitary kidnapped by a group while his father was on a diplomatic mission in another country, which resulted in the team being formed to get the kid back. Only to run into the Predator and or the Predator for some reason saves the kid and vows to protect him.

Or some shit I dunno, maybe that was utter bollocks I read on Sup Forums.

A full picture is worth a thousand memes OP

>I didnt sign up for this

>Am I kawaii Xeno-kun?

Oh, I haven't followed on any official or unofficial announcements regarding the plot. So it's somewhat between Predator and Predator 2 in regards to the setting. The AFV seems to be entirely fictional however, can't recall any nation using a vehicle with the exact profile, though it does certainly quote a few designs.

>Predator wearing camo pants
what

>goddamn space faggots

I fucking knew this movie was going to end up being a buddy movie with predators...

supposedly these preds (one that was captured by humans with the camo pants on) are forced to team up because another clan is indiscriminately wrecking shit

what the fuck is this

TELL ME, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE PANTS?

Already turning out to be more intriguing than that dumpster fire of the alien franchise

The question is, how did the predator lose his pants?

The Predators eard about the great warrior Dutch so are trying to be like him to fight like him.

>The Predator and the traveling space pants

RIP Predator Franchise

I thought nothing could top Ridley Scott going full George Lucas

somewhere in the movie its said that an enemy clan of predators or 'bad bloods' start killing without honor and a group of hunters team up to help the humans.

Never thought i'd see a pred so comfy