Why do people act like this show is the pinnacle of comedy? I mean look at this clip

Why do people act like this show is the pinnacle of comedy? I mean look at this clip

youtu.be/SWMGd_rzRdY

It literally just a guy droning with nonsensical words. This humor is just one step above big bang theory.
youtu.be/xaLD9vmFxCk
Like wtf is this?

youtu.be/I1188GO4p1E
How do people eat this shit up? Its panders to edgy teens and pretentious middle aged men.

its funny for people that make shit, if you've never been creative you will never understand that kind of author humour

Reddit doesn't just think this show is the pinnacle of comedy. It thinks it's one of, if no the greatest animated series ever. If you dare to say that Rick and Morty is anything other than perfect, you will be harshly downvoted.

It's self-aware, unlike BBT.

Also what said. It's the same appeal as the webcomic It Hurts!! It's not for everybody, though.

The hamsters that live in butts thing was funny

This

This isnt creative at all

>cherry picking scenes from the worst episode

I don't think anybody would actually defend the interdimensional cable episodes. They were literally unfunny shit and I felt kind of cheated that they wasted an episode each season on that crap.

I hope and pray when Season 3 drops they won't do it a third time.

I thought the first season and the second half of season 2 was good. After that it went to shit.

>DON'T LIKE STUFF I DON'T LIKE

>plumbus clip

You're using a clip from an episode widely considered to be the show's absolute worst, and you're saying that this is indicative of the entire series? I mean, by that logic, we may as well say that Star Trek: The Next Generation is a crock of shit based solely upon the existence of Wesley Crusher.

>be me, a edgy teen
>be my brother a middle age man
>both watch this show
I guess your right user

How about you actually watch the show and don't just look for clips on youtube.

Guaranteed Replies

Exactly user its real adult humor.

Let's get real. R&M's real success is being aired at a time when [as] is at its absolute lowest. Besides a truncated season of VB and the mildly amusing Mike Tyson's Mysteries. EVERYTHING being made right now at [as] is garbage. ANY half decent original program would look great sandwiched between 8 year old re-runs of Family Guy and season 8(9?) of Robot Chicken.

>It panders to edgy teens

And now you understand. I think it's an okay show and I watched it, but whenever I'd say that it's nothing special the general arguments presented against my opinion are the opinions and arguments typical of teenagers.

In short this is a goodish entry level show for people interested in science fiction shenanigans. Like the measels or the oedipus complex, you eventually grow out of it. They'll find better shows as they get older and will enjoy them, and then even further down the line they'll grow out of sci fi alltogether (or become numales).

I think it's the first show [as] has had that hits that very fine line between being quick to produce like AQTHF and being of decent production quality like Venture Bros.. It obviously doesn't hit the speed of the former or the quality of the latter but instead hits a nice middle ground where the show is decent enough to look at while not taking 5 years to crank out a new season.

It also reminds me a lot of both Moral Orel and Frankenhole, which isn't that surprising considering where it comes from, but it still definitely has an identity of its own. It's not the best show on TV but it's not hard to see why its popular.

Also the artstyle is trash. Fucking thin lines.

no one ever grows out of sci fi just look at star wars

star wars is a fad. he should look at star trek