What is your ideal outcome of this election? For me:

What is your ideal outcome of this election? For me:
>Clinton wins in a landslide and is immediately impeached
>Kaine finishes out her term, hopefully congress can stall anything too drastic he does
>Republicans choose a conservative since Trump got rekt
>Conservativism strikes back and people start caring about the Constitution again

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/the-men-behind-ted-cruz-neocons-and-a-cia-propagandist/
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/07/08/daily-202-has-trump-never-read-the-constitution/577f0751981b92a22d626c61/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will sound weird, but as a conservative, I feel like Hillary winning and totally bombing, would be more beneficial than Trump winning.

>cuckservatism
Neocon gtfo.

Conservatism in its modern form is at least as cancerous as liberalism.

Trumpism is the only way forward.

go to bed ted

Realistic:
>Hillary wins, Dems take Senate
>Hillary negotiates well enough with House that she can still get stuff done
>Gary Johnson gets 6% of the popular vote, enough for funding in 2020

Pipe dream:
>Jill Stein somehow wins
>No majority in House and Senate, but Dems get most seats
>Gary Johnson gets 20% of the vote, enough for funding Libertarian Party and get into the debates

Trump wins while Gary Johnson and Jill Stein gain enough of the votes (and maybe even states) to have an effect at federal level and make third parties relevant

>Trump is elected
>Mass unrest as deportations start up, similar to Syria unrest before war
>Congress refuses to support the president
>Vast majority of Generals declares loyalty to Trump, military soon quashes brief cuck uprising
>Trump given absolute power and is free to pursue the white nationalist policies he's been wanting all along.

Please God.

Who is this OP?
She looks like a blonde version of Cara Delavine and Quite from Metal gear.

First result on Google.

>Jill Stein somehow wins
would be a miracle

What are the aspects of Trumpism that are superior to Conservatism?

yeah no.

This is what really happens:

>Clinton wins in a landslide
>you get drafted and deployed to some hellhole that represents no strategic value to the U.S
>Republicans support the wurrr
>Ted Cruz ends up running the republican party
>WWIII happens the end

By Israel. Did someone called my name?

>aspects of Trumpism that are superior to Conservatism

Sucking Russian dick instead of Israeli dick.

Why is Russia better than Israel?

>Trump wins
>Gets assassinated or an attempt
>The country then explodes into war, civil, ideological, racial just angry bloody war.
>The war triggers attacks by ISIS again in Europe for the last time as the nationalists, police and military of Europe overthrows Merkel, Junkers and other scum
>The right wins and leftism is crushed royally

I expect to see others posting similar things as this

Trump wins and has a heart attack. Mike Pence becomes president. This is probably the best outcome.

> surprise paper work for moonman found
> moonman is on everyone's ballot
> Ben Garrison vp
> elected president
> america made 100% white.

I thought she looked like Joosten too.

>Trump wins
>Builds wall, enacts nationwide CC
>NFA is repealed
>Import restrictions on slavshit are lifted
>USA gets its manufacturing jobs back
>Neoliberalism dies out because nobody can deny how great america is

Is that a trap?

>Trump wins
>Non-White "Americans" are allowed to be second class citizens in the country our ancestors made but they must worship White men or go home
>Trump deals with Jews and the Chinks and secures PEACE THROUGH POWER

Nothing calls back to how great America is like shitting all over personal freedom for the sake of a few well-connected industries.

>Personal freedom is the same thing as letting china make all our shit without pesky things such as child labor laws and emissions regulations

That pic is of a dude

>Personal freedom means telling poor and middle-class Americans they can't buy the food and clothes because we want to protect some wealthy interests in the manufacturing sector instead of letting our economy evolve out of the stone age

>Trump wins and puts four heavy constitutionalists on the Supreme Court
He can work on whatever else when he gets around to it.

So we should just let china flood our country with cheap shit while we let factories close and let our people get on welfare after they lose their jobs?

During the debates, Muslim terrorists hijack a 747 and fly it in to the venue, killing everyone.
Clinton
Obama
Trump

And we get to try again with an election that isn't douche canoe vs turd sandwich

>So we should just let china flood our country with cheap shit
You mean "So we should just let Americans buy what they want?" and the answer is yes.

>we let factories close
Yes, that's how the free market works. Businesses fail all the time. Why should certain sectors get special treatment?

>let our people get on welfare after they lose their jobs?
That's just one option. There are many ways to deal with people losing their jobs. Here are some I can think of off the top of my head:
>support the unemployed with welfare
>help the unemployed retrain and gain new skills that are actually valuable at the marketplace
>encourage people to develop multiple skill sets early in life
>encourage people to get advanced degrees that aren't easily made obsolete
There are probably other ideas, this is just what I thought of.

Oh, also
>reduce Trumpian tariffs on inelastic goods so poor and middle class aren't as affected by job loss and government doesn't have to give them more free stuff
>reduce taxes in general so businesses are more likely to stay
>reduce taxes so people have more money to support themselves through job loss
>encourage financial education including how to save in the event of a job loss

>Trump wins
>is Hitler
>WWIII

Trump wins popular vote but loses the electoral college amid widespread accusations that the DNC rigged voting machines. Trump refuses to accept defeat and the nation is at standstill, recognizing Trump's appeal to the military and personal connections with the Joint Chiefs of Staff might lead to a coup. With the military backing him, Trump publicly acknowledges that he has not won the presidency, but establishes the new office of Protector of The United States, granting him de-facto control over the federal government, ruling America from Trump Tower. Most welfare programs are dismantled, and public works projects are set up, including the construction of the Trump Wall. The United States withdraws from the UN, IMF, WTO, and NATO. Tanks roll into Harvard Square and various liberal arts departments are closed. An alliance with Russia forms, and the West begins to re-colonize Africa. Hillary is thrown off the wall, and Jeb is crucified on Trump Tower.

Trump wins and SJW culture is crushed.

>Hillary finally caught doing something bad enough that she is actually arrested.
>Trump steps on his dick one time too many.
>Johnson wins.

The military prefers Gary Johnson to Trump.

What is your ideal outcome of this election?
>Clinton wins in a landslide and is immediately impeached
>Kaine finishes out her term, modernizes the US with universal healthcare and more progressive taxes
>The US starts losing ground in foreign affairs, gets kicked out of the mideast and starts switching to green energy
>Patriotism, civic nationalism and American exceptionalism continue to go down the toilet among millennials
>Neoconservatism is destroyed by immigration and baby boomers dying out, the world becomes safer without Ameriscooters causing wars and refugees everywhere

The lattermost will eventually happen anyways but it would be nice if it could happen sooner rather than later

this

see

>Trumpism
How cute. The leftist baby hasn't ever heard of Nationalism

In what way do Trump's plans take money away from the poor?

Only thing I hate about Trump is his support for Israel...
What has Israel ever done for us? They are just a parasitic leech on America. This country is taken over by Jews so if you don't cower to Israel you can't get anywhere.
Is Trump just faking the Israel support to secure the election? I hope afterward he fucks up Israel so hard...Israel is literally one of our biggest enemies and nobody even knows it. Classic Jew brainwashing scheme.

>>Conservativism strikes back and people start caring about the Constitution again
people havent cared about the constiuttion for over a hundred years

youre a retarded trendy cuckservative loser who follows whatever marketers and pr shills tell u to do

Are you even being serious right now? Like I literally can't even, right now... Russia is obviously better than Israel

I'm laughing so hard people thing anything above 3% is realistic for GJ. I voted for him in 2012. 2 1/2% is likely this election.

Shut the fuck up, Kalle.

Just because there's nothing about Sweden to be patriotic for doesn't mean it's the same everywhere.

He mixes in some alt-rightism and far-rightism along with the pandering neoconservatism. It's a step up

I agree that the Israel lobby has undue power over the US government and that our taxpayers pay an unreasonable amount to Israel in foreign aid.

But there are upsides to the alliance for us. They are a regional power in the middle east and have provided us with intelligence and Soviet tech in the past.

Also, Jews that live in Israel don't live in western countries, which is good for us.

I would like to see a candidate come out in favor of seriously reducing the amount of aid to them. Trump has said that they will have to pay like other NATO members which is encouraging.

that one change would lose him fox news support. that would hurt

I was just using the word that guy used...I don't see why you can't be conservative and nationalistic, unless you're using some really specific definition that entails stupid policies that hurt America like protectionism.

Introducing tariffs on products imported from countries like China means increasing the prices of goods like clothing and food.

>youre a retarded trendy cuckservative
Except Trump voters are the ultimate trend-riders. Most of your policy opinions are just memes you read on Sup Forums. You use words like "cuckservative." How isn't that trendy?

>who follows whatever marketers and pr shills tell u to do
lol yeah nothing marketers love to sell more than the Constitution. Every day I turn on the TV and people are trying to sell me individual freedom and limited government.

OK, what aspects of those movements which he incorporates do you think are superior to conservatism?

you dont understand what im saying

i love the constiution

but op is acting like trump is representing some new kind of anti-conservative anti-constitiution faction in the republican party

and that is absolutely not the case,there hasn't been a president who gave a shit about the constitution for decades, from either party

Meant to quote

actually, I am expecting something like this. Trump is definitely going to suffer assassination attempts.

You had your chance in 2008 and 2012 with Ron Paul but you didn't take it. But you were probably not even old enough to vote by then.

Out of all the republican candidates, none of them cares more about the constitution than Trump, except for Rand Paul.

When has Trump shown an affinity for the Constitution for any consistent amount of time? Who knows what he actually believes? Everyone knows he supported the Clintons and seems to change his opinions on things somewhat often.
Ted Cruz is one candidate who obviously cares about the Constitution more, and Rand Paul.
I'm not saying we had some outstanding Repub. to nominate, but Trump does not stand out as someone who likes the constitution or respects limited government.

unfortunately, this far in the best case scenario is 8 years of clinton. i'm not a big fan of hers but at least she is sane :/

Already has. That dumb bong and the fat Bernout.

It's Danielle Sharp. English model.

Ted Cruz is a neoconservative masquerading as a paleoconservative. He's a fucking hack. He voted for the USA Freedom Act

infowars.com/the-men-behind-ted-cruz-neocons-and-a-cia-propagandist/

That's true. Nothing new about electing Trump, other than finally admitting that it's all about theatrics and money.

>He voted for the USA Freedom Act
I didn't know that, thanks.

>it's all about money
Didn't Jeb Bush raise like ten times as much money as Trump?

Doesn't matter.

American elections are entertainment, not democracy. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of money if you don't give people what they paid for.

>it doesn't matter if you have a lot of money
>it's all about theatrics and money
hmm...

Honestly looking at his record he doesn't look all that bad. It's more the people around him and who endorses him and who funds him that is scary.

Stop pretending like you have better elections or more freedom in norway

>Cares about the Constitution
>doesn't know what's in it
>probably has never read it

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/07/08/daily-202-has-trump-never-read-the-constitution/577f0751981b92a22d626c61/

read my post, burger

Jeb is boring. It doesn't matter if he had mountains of cash, because he still comes off as low energy.

Trump have hired a team that makes him the number one topic in the country FOR MONTHS.

are you talking about yourself, you dumb fucking retard?

>Washington Post

WWIII: Civil war regardless of outcome, russia and china give mexico free military equipment to kick america's shit in while it's too busy fighting itself, Israel no longer receives military aid from the US and so gets invaded by every arab country. Europeans start civil wars over the question of whether to support the kikes or mudslimes, Russia takes advantage of this and conquers eastern europe again. China, Japan and both Koreas all nuke each other.

Please based kek, I want this future

Reading comprehension not a strong suit?

>Rep. Tim Walberg asked Trump what his understanding is of Article I (which enumerates the powers of Congress).
“I think his response was, ‘I want to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII,’ going down the list. There is no Article XII,” Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) told reporters afterwards. “It was the normal stream of consciousness that’s long on hyperbole and short on facts.”

>Russia = nationalism
>Kikes = globalism

Russia = Russian nationalism
Wouldn't you rather have an ally who is for helping other nations (i.e. us)?