Uncle Grandpa!

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 100% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD IF YOU SEE A DUPLICATE OR OTHERWISE UNOFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 0% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD PLEASE RE-DIRECT THEM HERE

>Even More-er Shorts: Weird Man apprehends a criminal; Belly Bag finds a cat stuck in the RV tree; Uncle Grandpa hosts a space exploration program.

BY THE WAY MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GOOD MORNIN'!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3gJChaIK!DjuCD2iaodDsQZi0kSNM6uGX7IwcIwdYnw9ru61aeyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I loved the pilot, but I could never get into the show.

I liked that crossover thing they did with SU though, it was fun.

There was a new show called Apple and Onion... I regret watching it... and possibly recording it

I liked the eyelash bit

I'M GONNA CATCH ME A TERRORIST

>capeshit

>It's quite simple. America is better than France.

So they can just get away with saying TERRORIST repeatedly?

Weird Man is the hero America deserves.

yeah, whats the problem with that little timmy?

COME ON AND SLAM

HIT 'EM HIGH HIT 'EM HIGH HIT 'EM HIGH HIT 'EM HIGH

HIT 'EM LOW HIT 'EM LOW HIT 'EM LOW HIT 'EM LOW

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!3gJChaIK!DjuCD2iaodDsQZi0kSNM6uGX7IwcIwdYnw9ru61aeyU

T. Hanks

WHO THEY BE

THEY BE THE MONSTAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHGHRGHRRRRAAARRRRRRRRSSSS

>Mars, Saturn, the Milky Way. So much stuff up there. But the universe is more than a bunch of candy bars and failed car companies.
>One of these stars is so close to Earth it gives us two scoops of raisins every morning
>For our search of the big momma star, we'll need a specialized guide. Which is why I picked up this map of the stars from a tourist shop in Hollywood, California. This thing is very useless.
I'm really going to miss this show.

Is this one of those irony threads?

I cant see how anyone would like this shit-tastic show

I like it so fuck you

oh and by the way this is a talkback thread for the people who LIKE uncle grandpa. If you want to start your own hate thread be my guest, but don't be spreading that hate over to a thread that you know is not for you faggot.

I'm not sure what's worse: Someone pulling a thread off of page 10 just to shitpost, someone pulling a thread off of page 10 pretending to shitpost just to bait people into keeping the thread alive, or me responding to it either way.

You have possessed the head of Cartoon Network and is given the choice to make a UG short into a full show with at least 2 seasons, what do you choose? for me its Weird Man

Xarna would have been interesting but I liked how they ended it. Evil Wizard could probably go for a bit before getting stale.