Just pre-ordered my first two Hot Toys...

Just pre-ordered my first two Hot Toys, Iron Man Mark 46 and Captain America! I am maximum hype but they won't ship for another year so I felt like image dumping some pics from the Civil War Hot Toys. Feel free to discuss them if you own any. Are they glorified dolls? Genuine action figures? Also, what did you think of the costumes as a whole in CW?

Sup Forums: come here to talk about anything but comic books.

Are all the hot toys line from civil war comming out untill next year?

>Hot Toys
>TWO Hot Toys
Are you made of money? That said, I'd get this a BP if they make one

It's a scientific fact that the best threads in any given board are always non-board related.

are you going to jack off on this thing or what

Same user here.

I want to get CW Ant Man thats why Im asking.

>Hot Toys Black Panther
If they made one of Vision too, i'd buy that up in a heartbeat

>they won't ship for another year
What.

>If they made one of Vision too, i'd buy that up in a heartbeat

They did. Been out for a while now. Actually surprised it's still for sale.

Whoops, forgot that there is a Black Panther figure, in fact.

I've been collecting Hot Toys for quite some time but it's only after Civil War am I finally deciding to get one of Cap and Iron Man. Evans and RDJ really knocked it out of the park and I feel like their portrayal in Civil War will be remembered as a peak point in their roles as Cap and Iron Man.

Ah jeez there goes my budget.

not a fan of dolls
I prefer plushies

This may sound fucked up, but I have an Uncles who's work office I shit you not, his actual office on the company where he works is pretty much filled to the brim with Hot Toys figures, and I just wished he could die so I could inherit them all or some shit.
I literally die a little on the inside whenever I go visit him.

I'm much too poor to afford hot toys. And besides, they only make movie figures. And there's no symbiotes in the movies.

Yeah those fucking twitter threads about Devin Faraci are better than storytimes!

wow man, that's so edgy

Better save up in the next 5-10 years then, since I'm pretty sure Sony still has the Venom spin-off in the works (especially now with the MCU/Spidey deal) and Hot Toys are sure as hell gonna want a piece of that.

What can I say? I like symbiotes.

>Mayday on Peter's leg like that.
user, no.
They're father and daughter.
What are you doing.

Look at that smile user. That's not a Peter that can be reasoned with.