Crisis actors needed for tomorrow

Crisis actors needed in Burlington VT 7/26/16-31st, what is going on their? any predictions?

Oh shit! Bernie shouldn't have fucked with Hillary

DO I SMELL THE NEXT SANDY HOOK?

RIP Bernie

F

SOMEBODY SCREENCAP, FOR GOD'S SAKE

rip in requiescat de la pace

Second thought. Dems need to take the heat off of the DNC. Stay out of Burlington tomorrow

Bumping thread in hope Burlington anons see this.

Anyone from this area around lurking? see anything suspicious? military activity, police training, bomb squad trucks? anything?

>Foreign Language Services Simulation

praise kek for this

I can't even get someone from craigslist to bring the same amount of money they agreed to pay me for my used car, you think that the jews can get that same talent pool to pose as victims in a false flag and then never talk about it?

delusional/10

(every time this happens some people email the ad and get details and then never post it because details on how you're supposed to roleplay in order to help with training is way boring and doesn't help have an /x/ circlejerk)

BUMP this shit and screen. Don't let them know we are clued in

>mass shooting occurs during DNC
>shooter has an AR15
>shooter is white Republican Trump supporter

It's scary how this would legitimately happen.

it's a post on craigslist you fucking /x/-tier autist

have you spent so much fucking time in the neo-Sup Forums hugbox that you forgot what other websites even ARE?

neo-Sup Forums's obsession with never using any other website is the cause of most problems. old Sup Forums swarmed out and closed the pool, trolled craigslist, shut down the penguin games, etc.

new Sup Forums is afraid to even click a link to a post on reddit because they might catch cooties.

bumping for future happenings

calm down shill, we get it , go back to /x/ and w/e. like a broken record.

Someone should respond to one and find out

I can tell you that based on the requirements posted that this is a decontamination drill. I can think of two possible drill scenarios.

A mass casualty event involving CBRN materials.

Or an exercise involving delousing and in processing of large numbers of new arrivals. Immigrants?

Schools not in until September

Yes, anyone who calls out your /x/ roleplay larping is a jewish paid shill.

Get a real job, autist.

>Be able to walk long distances and stand for extended periods
>American

they're obviously looking for able-bodied nogs

i have a job faggot, and it is not like yours sitting around telling everyone to go back to /x/ and "this is nothing goy". fuck off m8. we see you. get a new ID.

If they get paid good i'd do it

Good catch OP.

This info is found many many times AFTER the "happening" as (((pure coincidence))).

>"wow. we just did this drill last week :DD"

Armyfag here, we had civilians do stuff like this for some training exercises. They got hired by third parties like temp agencies.

I'm going to spread this for lulz though maybe we can incite a panic

FLSS does not advertise on Craigslist. Flss requires TS clearance for applicants. Blue team analysis didn't cover VT. This is fake

Post "i think that faked false flag terrorist attacks are staged using recruits from public craigslist ads" and I'll leave you to your larping

kinda like how they did it before the boston marathon"drills"?

Appreciate your effort but fwiw when you save screenshot to post later, you shouldn't shown your toolbar and address bar and shit.

Just makes the png look more focused and professional etc,.

Somebody make up a template for a 'mourning' website and buy an appropriate domain name when it happens and get it up and running before it's all over.

The local airport here put out an advertisement sort of like that, asking for people to come and participate in being actors on planes, run off of planes, play dead complete with fake blood etc... to help train staff and police on emergency procedures at the airport.

Shhhhh it's more fun watching the gullible kids spazz out over this stuff and then sperg on anyone who is skeptical

Christ it's quick to conspiracies on this! It's for an emergency preparedness drill to test Vermont's readiness for any sort of natural/unnatural disaster.

$80 a day is what I saw in a newspaper ad

>Yes, anyone who calls out your /x/ roleplay larping is a jewish paid shill

That's how they staged that airport attack we had recently right?

the shills are going all out LoL, my work here is done.

Have a TimTam, ya cunt

Nah uh. No U!

bump

I ain't saying shit

>troll Sup Forums with /x/ bullshit
>anyone who criticizes me is a shill

probably is a DNCstaffer trying to distract from searching the leaks, or it's just someone from /intl/ trolling us, or it's an actual true believer with schizophrenia who finds meaning and importance when he fantasizes about being stalked by shills who try to silence his IMPORTANT WORDS

you kids will be the first ones gassed

those are cheap tim tam knock offs, not legit!

Archive the page so that they can't call deniers paranoid conspiracyfags.

what the fuck is a timtam?

your still here lol.

ids habbenin

its not like anyone would ever lie on the internet

No one cares about a literal nobody like you enough to shill your threads

then why you still here m8 lmao

Look it's a paid shill trying to distract us from the top secret treasonous information we found hidden away in plain sight on Craigslist

Note the "heh-pill" grade condescending attitude and forced "I care a lot but I also don't care at all heh lol lol heh u mad" attitude.

This is clearly an /intl/ loser

Yup it's /intl/

fuck outta here /intl/

Can't argue with those hitler dubs

They were made by Arnotts user, they are

they had the regular ones in the blue/purple packaging today, way better than the caramel ones!

now i truely know what fuels your shitposting power

its a fake. i can spot chinese made tim tams anywhere, they aren't legit

>ID has aaay in it

>/x/ thread

>I found the alium

Jihad on Ben and Jerry's probably

Again, we do not hire on Craigslist

Fuck off user the government NEVER uses civilians for role playing training

It only uses them to fake terror events

And then when it does that, it hires from Craigslist

Sometimes backpage

i wonder if the OP is having a good cry now over not being able to troll people with his /x/ bullshit

The thing with /intl/ is you can stop them and he'll just some back again later and try even harder to look like they aren't a try hard

Lel

he fucking vanished fast as fuck

the key is to expose them as being (((/intl/))), show how they are being stereotypical (((/intl/))) posters and watch them skedaddle

>click a link to a post on reddit because they might catch cooties.
hey, super aids is not cooties. ffs look at these people, they are lit very sick
>an average bernie sanders supporter on reddit safe space inc.

this thread must be archived.

kek be praised

ROLL FOR IT BOYS
DUBS DECIDES WHAT HAPPENS

For fucks sake, don't they have some CIA assets prepared for this type of thing?
This is ridiculous

IT DOESN'T HAVE LEGS!
I don't know what this even is, hiding the adams apple... Is it a pussy ass manlet? Or is it a grill subverted into taking roids? if so.. why so fucking thin!?!

Just shoot these people please, I Can't take this crap anymore.
>Body looks like skinny girl
>legs look like skinny girl
maybe he is not eating if it's a he
>hands are small, but some guys to have small hands, deca also makes your bone thicker they say.. but the yonly get testo if tranny
fuck me up
>eyebrows are femal
>high cheekbones... but very little marked eyebrows

grill starting with testo? Or manlet staring with not eating and had his balls removed?
>I don't want to live in this world anymoar

Bernie's next grandchild is a nigger

OP dies from HIV

OP dies from big semen overdose

trump wins when hillary has a heart attack from a failed DNC

winrar

> actors will get extremely wet
Some boating accident I assume.

how the fuck do you get arnotts biscuits?
where is this?
do they have Kingstons?
How about Pizza Shapes?
Triple Wafer?
Wheatens?

I want to be in the thread for when it gets archived as one of the biggest predictions ever.

Come to Tennessee, friend

Kek praise thee

I hope nothing happens, just found the ad suspiciously similar to others posted before big events. The shills seem to think it worth sliding so who knows.

Also i think i found the Ad poster, pic very related.

BumPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>don't tell him that sliding doesn't work on this malaysian quilt puppetry board