What are some films where the main character is labelled as racist for being gang raped by a pack of Muslims?

What are some films where the main character is labelled as racist for being gang raped by a pack of Muslims?

borat

Remember when you fags used to scrutinize any and all accusations of rape? Good times.

Who don't you just post this right where it belongs? You have three boards for it.

>I had one beer and asked chad to fuck me
Vs
>Held down and rapes by a pack of feral mudslimes

Hmm really makes me think

sometimes, when you have a political agenda, it's more expedient to believe these things at face value

but let's be real, it's not like Muslims aren't not raping nobody

Drumpf supporters are fucking done. They lost in Austria. They got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in France. They've already lost Canada and Brexit will never happen. Blumpf will be impeached and we'll get a based Democrat president. The alt-right will finally die, Sup Forums will retreat back into the filth and dirt it crawled out of, aka their moms cunts, and we will leave in an era of liberty, freedom and happiness never seen before.

And the smug Blumpfkins on Sup Forums ruining our board? They'll finally commit suicide, their last thoughts of how the God Emperor they loved was taking it up the ass by Tyrone Thundercock in prison.

Down with Pepe, down with Drumpf, down with the alt-right, down with memes, down with Sup Forums, down with KEK.

great question that can be answered by a game of whataboutism

Why are Yuros so cucked

What are some good movies where "feminists" support rapists over the victim ??

I agree with everything you say for all the opposite reasons you have.

anything by amy shoemuncher

this

>it's a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread again

I only come here on weekends now but every time I've opened up this board in the past day there has been a thread that isn't even fucking about tv and film at the front of the catalogue. What are the mods even doing now?

OP asks for a movie and you niggers never provide him with one

OP doesn't want a fucking movie

Don't worry about the pretender you're replying to

Contrarianism is the best political ideology user, we say whatever it takes to rile up some SJWs.

lol this is fake as hell

what happened to frace

white people deserve rape

Are you kidding? Do people on Sup Forums even really read the news?

SOMEBODYS doing the raping...

t. Beta shitskin

>the insane thing is that the same thing happened in at least 10 other councils in england

>weaponizing false rape allegations around is the same as covering up real rapes of children

what did ahmed mean by this?

everyone's raping everyone else

You can google if for yourself Jamal.

editorialised, out of context

Stats are from pew before you say "but my biased sources"