Finally just saw this. What did Sup Forums think?

Finally just saw this. What did Sup Forums think?

I liked it.
From what I've seen, most everyone else here liked it.
What did you think of it?

I fucking loved it. I've been aware of the character for quite some time but have never read anything with him in it. Now I really want to. Any recommendations?

This should do you.

>The circular chase ain't on this list.
Nigga, that's the fucking story that kickstarts his Solo book on 1997, what the fuck is this shit.

Also in that book we see his face for the first time in a sort of watchmen reference. Whoever made this list did a lousy job.

7/10 which means it is one of the best superhero movies ever.

Funny as hell.

Won't lie, was somewhat skeptical. Because whenever the internet gets behind a movie, on release day they fail to show up to theaters and actually watch the fucking thing (Scott Pilgrim, looking at you).

Luckily it all worked out for the best, Ryan Reynolds finally made it. And now we get Cable for the sequel.

This story really needs some updating to include more modern DP books past his Posehn and Duggan run.

I hope we get to see keira knightly as cable. Only for a sexually confusing moment when wade hits his head or something.

I thought it was annoying and overhyped.

Deadpool character action game by Capcom or Platinum Games when?

loved it, and i was expecting trash, but it was far better than expected.

Wasn't Preist's run solid?

This pic is hot

Activision and High Moon Studios already made one.

Wasn't there already a Deadpool game a couple years ago?

I liked it, but wish it was edited in a linear manner. The best scene sans finale was the whole highway chase, so it was rather annoying to keep cutting away so we can see his backstory. I'd rather just go streamline with it, have the backstory, then have all of the highway scene happen in a chronological manner.

Wasn't it also mediocre?

Didn't watch it because I don't like ryan reynolds

Basically, it's Deadpool

you know what you're getting, just don't expect to be surprised.

I was surprised by how good it was. I'd say it's the best superhero film we've had so far. I mean, Dark Knight is better, but this is better as capeshit.

In that it didn't do anything, gameplay wise, that hadn't been done before.

it was better than any of the x-men movies.

got what i expected out of it
was p amusing and playful, had some cringey reddit stuff
6/10

Which parts are you talking about? I was really worried about jokes pushing it for the laugh but didn't feel like that happened.

I liked it, but as a not-American I didn't get all the jokes or name drops, so that was a bummer. I wish that in the next movie the jokes were a little more universal, and don't get me wrong, it had a ton of good stuff that a fucking foor handle could understand, but still very hit-or-miss comedy at times. And sometimes there was so many jokes at once, that they all just went straight over my head.

Maybe I'm just a retard or something.

Canadanons, do you have any attachment to Wade or Wolvie?

(OP)
I liked it, but as a non-American I didn't get a ton of the jokes or name drops, so that was a bummer. I wish that in the next movie the jokes were a little more universal, and don't get me wrong, it had a bunch of good stuff that even a fucking door knob could understand, but still very hit-or-miss comedy at times. And sometimes there was so many jokes at once, that they all just went straight over my head. There was no time to process them, just rapid fire.

Maybe I'm just a retard or something.

Speaking of all the pop culture references, though I liked them, watching that shit just made me remember why I prefer it in superhero stories where they DON'T drop references like that all the time: it dates the stories. Superheroes are supposed to be timeless most of the time. It takes you out of the story a bit when they start namedropping things in current events or talking about shit only a few would know about.

Though these serve their purposes and not every story is striving for the same shit I suppose.

I didn't find it that funny. I liked it a lot though, it was a pretty enjoyable film.

The jokes and references were waaaay too cotemporary though, I feel like the humor will age terribly.

I might play through it sometime then.

I want something that's full-on cuhrayzee with a unique-ish combat system though.

Nice action scenes.