Batman, after thinking about it for a while, I thought of someone else you can rape. I want you to rape Bruce Wayne...

Batman, after thinking about it for a while, I thought of someone else you can rape. I want you to rape Bruce Wayne. Look at his face, smug, thinking he's better than everybody. I think it's time you show him a little "justice", if you know what I mean

Batman isn't real

WHY SO SERIOUS

You know it's MY booty you're looking for

So it wasn't about justice after all

It was always about your fetishes

Jesus Christ, Zsasz, what have they done to you?

Au Contraire, Comissioner. If there's anyone who needs to be raped, it's that little bitch Batgirl. She's always tagging along when she isn't needed and getting in my way.

She doesn't even have a syndicate of cronies like the Joker does, so I wouldn't even have to do it. I bet even you could do it.

One of those cuts probably got infected. He doesn't seem like the sort to really take care of himself.

It's definitely justice my friend. Bruce Wayne won't pay for better security for Arkham which would prevent thugs like the Joker from escaping. He just sits up there in his mansion, bathing in money. If it's anyone that needs to be raped, it's Bruce Wayne

>tfw you actually want to rape the Joker, but are afraid that he put spring dentures in his ass.

Sides are in orbit.

There's only one solution. You have to let yourself get raped by the Joker.

But then I'll get spring snakes stuck up my ass for a week, and Robin is scared of them.

Is there no other way?

stop right there rapist scum

>and Robin is scared of them
Top fucking kek

Fuck off, I'm doing this for justice. Why don't you rape the criminals you kill for once?

die, you clown loving faggot.

FRANKA-FRANKA-FRANKA

Fuck you Alfred, this isn't funny. Lives are at stake here. I can't kill the joker, and the only way to stop him is to kill his homo-lust, but there isn't a way to do it safely.

I sure as hell don't see you offering your limp dick to solve the problem, and the Joker wears the same makeup as the whores you'r used to.

Well Master Bruce, if you really want to bed a clown so bad, I can get Master Dick some paint and hair dye.

How can Batman be real if the Joker isn't raped?

Are you fucking deaf or something? It's not about me, the joker needs to be raped. Now stop this bullshit or at least suggest people who haven't been raped before. The goddamn Batman isn't gonna have leftovers.

Speaking of which, I'm starving. Go fetch me some BatMcNuggets.

I don't get this meme

>tfw you actually want to rape the Joker
>It's not about me, the joker needs to be raped
make up your fucking mind

perhaps I can offer a solution to your predicament, batman...

IT'S DANG A LANG TIME!

This is like the 12th chapter of the saga.

Gordon tried to use his army of rapist automatons to rape Batman, but they ended raping Superman. Then Superman got angry and attacked the GPD, but Bullock and Gordon used a kryptonite dildo against him.

Then after he went mad Superman became emperor Superman and put a rape bounty on the Joker, and Batman had to prevent the Joker from being raped by other villains.

But Gordon had acquired Superman's DNA after his last fight with him, and he became a Kryptonian powered commissioner and tried to force Batman to rape the Joker through threats of physical kryptonian violence.

But somehow the DNA merging machine malfunctioned and Gordon became a cat lady.

Then there was something about the Batman robot running around raping people and then I missed the next threads.

>people who haven't been raped before
Well you yourself... Aw shit, sorry. But Ms Gordon surely... Oh, wait. Well, maybe Master Dick... Son of a bitch!

I want to do it for the greater good! I sure as fuck wouldn't enjoy it. Why would enjoy anything, do you think this is earth 616? MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAAD.

>tfw Joker is about to cum inside me, but a BANG Flag pierces my anus instead

FUCK YOU ALFRED, I HOPE YOU GET RAPED!

What do you have in mind?

Calm down, who died and made you the law?

Your mom.

My mom? You mean Martha?

I AM BATKOFUCK THE MAN WHO RAPES CLOWNS AND COMMISSIONERS

>Gordon, listen to me rape is bad. BAAAAAADDDD. You are not like this Gordon. Rape is a crime. A crime. Listen to my voice and repeat: rape is bad

GNNHHHRG noooo I must resist the conditioning

Gordon, wake up,its to wake up Gordon.

How are you feeling?

Jesus christ, Sup Forums.

>All those tallies
>Hundreds if not thousands of murders
Forget the Joker, why doesn't anybody kill/rape Zsasz?

Much better Batman. And thanks Barbara for staying with me.

I feel like I was confused, living in a dream. I see the truth now.

We must rape Robin....and the Joker

Bullock , shoot the 3 of them if they refuse!

It started out with the "why doesn't Batman kill the Joker" threads. Then it became common to have those threads start with an OP of TAS Gordon insisting that Batman kill Joker or else.
It somehow devolved into "rape the Joker to end his threat once and for all" and here we are.

But my mom's name is Martha

I hope to God somebody has been capping these.

Wait this doesn't sound like the real Batman at all. Who is REALLY behind that mask?

Comissioner Gordon? It was you the entire time?

>8+2+7+6+7+7+8+5=52
>hypercrisis israel

help ma boab

No, it was literally me, all along.

Wait, if Gordon was Batman, then who is this Gordon over here?
And where is Batman?

YOU FOOLS, THIS WAS MERELY ONE OF MY RAPEBOTS. YOU MAY HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM, BUT I'LL NEVER TELL YOU WHERE I HID THE REAL BATMAN!

This is getting 2confusing4me

Don't cross the memes.

What a twist!

Nobody makes ME the butt of te joke! If I'm to be raped, it's going to be on my terms.

Now, hold that banana like I told you, Batman.

HEY EVERYBODY! BATMAN'S GONE! LETS' BUST OUT AND RAPE ALL THE COPS IN GOTHAM!

He was frozen in there.

HEY EVERYBODY! BATMAN'S GONE! LETS' BUST OUT AND RAPE ALL THE COPS IN GOTHAM! AND THEN RAPE GORDON'S HOT DAUGHTER!

So,what you're saying is that you were merely pretending to be retarded?

See this? See this all? THOS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF BATMAN HAD RAPED THE JOKER FROM THE BEGINNING!

NO! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF BATMAN HAD RAPED BRUCE WAYNE AND CONVINCED HIM TO FORTIFY ARKHAM!

It's the Clone Saga of this tale.

IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF BATMAN HAD RAPED BOTH OF THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY!

He is willing to be fucked for money
Joker confirmed for prostitute

WHILE FORCING BATGIRL TO WATCH! THAT BITCH DESERVES IT FOR NOT WANTING TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!

Three Gordons? This can't be right. Alright boys, *cracks knuckles* which one of you three is the real Gordon?

FUCK YOU, HOW DID YOU GET OUT BULLOCKS APARTMENT?

Why doesnt Batman just rape the Joker?

I bent over in front of the door, put a lighter in front of my ass, farted and burned the door down. By the way, you're paying for Bullock's new door

OH SNAP

HUGO YOU MADMAN

YOU DID WHAT!

My rape amplifier is working! By tapping into the brainwaves of every man and woman in the city of Gotham, I have induced in them an unsatiable lust for rape! Sure, each presents it through a different psychosis, something I hadn't accounted for, but the rape is now ingrained to their subconscious.

Gotham was only the beginning. Soon... The entire adult population of the world will go on a rape frenzy. Robbed of their free will, they will turn on each other. And every rape, be it by man, woman or animal, shall carry my signature.

THAT WILL BE THE DAY I, DOCTOR LIGHT, RAPED THE ENTIRE WORLD IN ONE FELL DICK.

Yeah no you need to stop.

Gordon, why are you in /trash/?

Why aren't you? The Joker is hiding in there, waiting to be raped.

can I get a link