Doctor Who General - /who/

Change my dear edition.

Find the last thread yourself you lazy fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffatRAZHdR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's see how long we can go without mentioning a Female 13th Doctor

Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me? I don't think!!

last time

Just kidding it's here!

When does one know when to make a new thread?

Kris is looking very likely to be 13 after Phoebe confirmed she won't be playing the role. Still feel some unexpected asspull could happen.

Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me?? I don't think!

One lurks for several years until they understand how Sup Forums works.

>watching Oxygen for first time. 10 minutes in, right when they see the first dead guy. So far the banter and the exposition and just the characterization are GOAT on their own. The space death lecture, Nardole doing his thing, the fluid link, "you see the true face of the universe when it's calling for help", Bill testing gravity and just reading in the TARDIS, Twelve is showing kind of a finessed series 8 personality, it's just so good. I'm really eager to see how this episode goes.

Page number when the thread reaches bump limit is the rule with generals newfriend

Extremis Guy again.

Okay well since you asked.
It's Missy in the Vault. The Doctor secertely makes his way down to the Vault trying his best to pretend he isn't blind. He enters the Vault and there is Missy lying on the Piano and she greets him, she quickly realizes he's blind, he asks for her help. Time Lords can telepathically connect and he can see through Missy's eyes by telepathically connecting so she tags along with him to an ancient Castle inhabited by these immortal guys who are from the time when the Vertias first appeared.

I can tell you 100% that it's him

/who/, you have to promise not to throw a shitfit about what a 'letdown' it is if they reveal it's Missy in the vault. The biggest and most mindblowing twist does not have to come 6 episodes into the series. It's perfectly logical for it to be her.

go to bed, moff

Okaaaay, Moffat

There's no way I can imagine this storyline would not suck.

/WHO/ wont throw a fit, we know its her. Gallifrey Base will.

You don't know what the storyline is, mate.

And how is that user

"Nardole" was an invention. So perfect a disguise that I forgot who I am.

Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me? I don't think!!!

I'm not your mate, comrade.

Either way, I just don't see options outside range of boring, stupid and something we never seen before.

TIL Oxygen is the first ever story to begin with O

How is Simm going to play into this if he's not in the vault, lads?

Will Missy get him from Gallifrey? Is this her ''very clever idea'' from TWF?

What about Ogenesis of the Daleks or Oisten?

Interesting, if true. Although Torchwood had one before.

Would you rather: Binro or Rocco

Dr poo general

Sonic will be back, /who/. There's a shot of the doctor holding it in the trailer from Eaters of Light

Honestly it would be a big letdown, the last two shots in the next time trailer are of the vault and Missy. Why give it away like that?

Good to know

>There's a shot of the doctor holding it in the trailer from Eaters of Light
There's literally a shot of the Doctor using the sonic on the Veritas in the Extremis trailer

That too.

Does it have a text-to-speech function now?

He might be scanning for an embedded 'make you commit sudoku' virus

The one you abandoned, Doctor. The one you left for dead.

Sounds bad. I can spend ages on those things.

Reminder that Master >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doctor

>reminder that this happens in Episode 11 with Simm

We've seen literally NOTHING from Episode 11. We know barely anything about it.

Incredible HYPE

Um Simm and the Cybermen

Episode 12, my friend.

If we know literally nothing about episode 11 how do we know those shots aren't from it

>Hello, HELLO, Hel—

Greetings, greetings, greetings! Well I seem to be stuck in the sodding time vortex, AGAIN. So I can't assist you. Just one of the many regrets of my life. Goodbye, my dears!

It's not even set on Earth. Read the episode description.

It'll be Simm. 12 is pledged to protect Simm (he's in the vault) and then he'll die and regenerate in ep 11

But we know Simm is in Episode 12 with the Cybermen, too.

>tfw it's a Heaven Sent-tier two-hander with Missy and the Doctor

God, I'm tired of Missy.

Can we stop with this "oh, we totally best buds with Doctor" crap?

I painted my erect cock and balls to look like Tom Baker. I shaved the balls and painted them brown with texturing because I couldn't get my pubes to look right. It's pretty cute

Gonna need pics of that user.

Finished Oxygen, what the actual fuck /who/, a real consequence in Moffat Who? GOAT

Actually really enjoyed the episode, and although we were guided right to the resolution from the beginning I didn't actually figure it out like the previous episodes. Finally a really satisfying ending!

I don't have time to read through like 4 threads, what interesting insights or bullshit wanking has /who/ had about it? Thoughts on the blindness?

>says all this
>doesn't provide pics

We're all waiting

>real consequence
Nah. It will be undone in the next episode, after the story arc trilogy tops.

who /virgin/ here?

>tfw evil capaldi is canonically the thirteenth doctor
i could see them doing this to avoid the 'unlucky thirteen' thing

>

Does wanking count?

Does pegging count?

Does Doctor Who count?

Partial regen at the end of the next, just enough to fix his eyes but he can't funnel the rest out so he's going to very slowly regenerate and hold back as long as he can as the series progresses. Personality-wise he'll be completely batshit throughout. But at the end of the series he accepts it and finishes regenerating completely into 13.

Does attempted suicide count?

Every single user that claims they wouldn't fuck Pearl.

It's time for the

>Official season 10 episode rating
The Pilot: 6.5 (nice)
Smile: 6 (passable)
Thin Ice: 5 (not good enough)
Knock knock: 7 (good)
Oxygen: 8 (really good)

The Pilot - 8/10, good job
Smile - 6/10
Thin Ice - 5.75/10 and I'm being generous
Knock Knock - 6.5/10
Oxygen - 7/10

>oxygen lower than pilot
Looks like I got counter-baited

>everything that isnt my opinion is bait
Fuck off.

offical beason ben banking

River Song Wedding - 9/10
Doctor Mysterio - 7/10
The Pilot - 8/10
Smile - 5/10
Thin Ice - 6/10
Knock Knock - 8/10
Oxygen - 9/10

Reminder that TIME IS RUINED!

You know an episode's good when even Matrixlord loves it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffatRAZHdR0

do NOT make a new thread if the current one is below 310 replies.
If possible wait until we are at least on page 8

It's a flashback

I do what I want faggot

How hype will you be when Chibbers brings him back?

Wake up /who/, Monday tomorrow

The Doctor... was an invention.

So perfect a disguise I forgot who I am...

So /who/, which is the best spin-off Doctor story? The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith, Death of the Doctor, or (lol) For Tonight We Might Die

Reminder that 10 went back and saw EVERY companion before he regenerated.

Do you think he saw Peri getting boned by Yrcanos

Death of the Doctor, for that scene with the Doctor and Jo, talking about going down the serengeti in a tea chest. its cute.

His whole reason for the "farewell tour" was to get a few voyeuristic wanks in before he regenerated. Probably saw Peri with Yrcanos, Jo with her fiance, Ace and Glitz, Leela and Andred, etc, before having enough and dying of exhaustion.
>I don't want tuggo!

Was it called "Orgasm"?

asBill not in series 11 confirmed. That's a shame, was starting to like her.

Hello, HELLO, hello!

Anyway, why don't we stop and have a nice little chat while I tell you all my plans and you can work out a way to stop me? I don't think!!

The Pilot: 5/10 as an actual episode, 7/10 as a reboot episode
Smile: 6/10
Thin Ice 5/10 (completely forgettable)
Knock knock: 7/10 (A worst version of the movie Monster House)
Oxygen: 7/10 (would have been 6/10 if it wasn't for the blindkino)

What exactly was she implying here?

>Crisps meme written into show

Moff & Co visit /who/ confirmed

Only Human

>I will never write for Doctor Who
feels fucking bad

What would you want to write into the show, user?

I have an idea for a fantasy-themed episode, and I would love to write a companion from the past

The Master is scary.

>kept locked up in a vault
>last seen eating people
Doctor Who does Hannibal?

Shes hasn't appeared in well over a series fuck off. And also they are best friends. Only Ainley and retarded crispy Masters distorted that fact.

A female doctor at some stage is inevitable isn't it?

Does /who/ even understand the concept of marking things out of 10? Because I keep seeing people ranking average mediocre episodes as 8/10 or 9/10.

Just because we've had two episodes in a row that weren't shit after three episodes that were shit doesn't give you an excuse to go batshit.

Missy hasn't appeared since 17 episodes ago jesus.