FRANCE NO ! - just based French Police... again

Arab woman in detention after yelling "Nice attack, it serves you right French people"

Wednesday the 20th, the woman was waiting for her residence permit to be renewed at the prefecture. Tired of waiting she repeated the sentence in French and arab. Employees of the prefecture signaled her to the Police.

Last friday when she presented herself again at the prefecture, Police was there to arrest her and put her in detention. The woman has been charged for apology of terrorism and will face the local attorney and a trial in front of the Criminal Court.

leparisien.fr/palaiseau-91120/apologie-du-terrorisme-a-la-sous-prefecture-de-palaiseau-25-07-2016-5993995.php

Also, reminder there is Frog/pol/ from time to time
nothing new except :
A delivery man, previously under investigation for Radicalization has been arrested.
Explosives found in his car.
An ISIS flag was also found on his phone.

leparisien.fr/boissy-saint-leger-94470/boissy-des-detonateurs-et-des-explosifs-retrouves-chez-un-chauffeur-de-vtc-fiche-s-19-07-2016-5979111.php

Also, just for the Kek (unrelated)
youtube.com/watch?v=NcGbOpg3n50

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew's_Day_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror
youtube.com/watch?v=0taenIB_RHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

le GIGN bump

le Marion bump

le roll

Please take back Quebecers, and deport all of whatever that woman is.

good, fucking mudslimes, deport them all

Spoken at 2am from his council dwelling

well, yeah, kind of

what's your point?

I may actually go back to work if there are no shitskins to piss me off

Most british Muslims are more valuable than you, get back to work or shut up. You are nothing more than a drain on society if you don't contribute.

I already contributed for decades, now I have a disability

mudslimes are invaders, their holy book commands them to fight until religion ios only for allah and there is no more fitnah

filthy muslim scum

While autism is a disability even some of the most retarded can do basic labour, you lot brought them in and welcomed them now live with it.

>you lot brought them in
you mean the kikes?

Meanwhile we're 70% white and dropping

>Jewish or feminist judges will let this terrorist breeder run

You know it will happen

We keep letting them in it would be stupid to bring them here then kick them out.

>Arresting someone for shouting something.

You should have just kept the kebab out in the first place, then you wouldn't have had to ban free speech. This is not a victory, now you need a police state to prevent daily acts of terrorism.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO DEPORT THEM ALL

>There will French videos of mass public guillotine executions in your lifetime
You know what to do Frogs

This trigger me america-senpai

There is no free speech for enemies of France.

According to French laws, your Ist Amendement is anarchy, because we say that freedoms must be restricted by the law so that citizen can live together.

It is a radically different approach to the concept of law and I believe it mainly come from the fact France is a +1000 years old country with a long experience of civil and religon wars. We have to impose restriction on ourself because we are fucking beasts when the time come.

However after WWI, we lost that. We fall asleep and believed that every immigrant will gently abide by the law and restrain himself to live peacefully with other French.

Soon we will enter a new cycle of our History, it will be an era of absolute violence, something deep chaotic, an unknown and forgotten rage still burning in our soul.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew's_Day_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror

like you said

youtube.com/watch?v=0taenIB_RHA

can France still be saved?

This is a bad thing. Not only is a violation of the right of free speech (in the context we live, that can be used against us). But also, after this case muslims will start to policing their language more near natives, what will make them look better and make the taqqiya for real.

>muh libertarianism

Fuck off

bump

Ooo reverse echoes I like that

What will the sentence be?

she named (((them))) and now (((they))) are censoring her tweets

Public whipping, just like in Saudi Arabia.