So now that Avengers Standoff is over

So now that Avengers Standoff is over...

What's your opinion on Kobik?

10/10 waifu, will fap to her.

That's a very bad idea to control Kobik for her powers, but a good idea to be best friends with her and playing around.

Should had killed her. Retarded writers suddenly thinking that a fragment of a cosmic cube = power of a complete cosmic cube.

>but a good idea to be best friends with her and playing around.
Tell that to Moonstone.

le ebin character based ewing XD XD yu es aih

She was cute as hell in Standoff

now she looks a shitty early 2000s anime/manga parody in the thunderbolts

Nice legs

Pretty sure she's fragments of several cosmic cubes.

It feels like she got dumber/more childish between pleasant hill and Thunderbolts. Team up with Singularity when?

wut

>that analdevastation

She's fragments of several cosmic cubes that combined themselves into one.

She hasn't even appeared in a single Ewing comic, let alone made by him. Maybe Sup Forums would be more your speed, family.

Waiting for this equivalent scene to appear.

Kobik seems like a completely different character in standoff then she does thunderbolts, also Standoff and Kobik are a better basis for Civil War II then fucking someone that can tell the the future

Nice legs

Bucky will give her the talk, and have her pull a jesus on Moonstone and Moon learned a valuable on watching what you say around all powerful god-like beings.

Its too bad, Moonstone seemed like the only person who liked Kobik, sans Bucky.

I agree, Standoff could have easily expanded into a bigger event.

I wonder if Kobik and the Thunderbolts will play a big part in Civil War II.

It seemed like she was planning to exploit her powers more than anything. Also writer are very inconsistent with her design and personality.

The preview for issue 2 shows her still alive and standing immediately after despite having a bleeding hole in her chest. I'm going to say that Kobik ripping the moonstone out didn't even kill her in the first place, so no need for reviving.

I agree.

To be fair Kobik seemed like a different character in every book she appeared in during Standoff but yea she does seem most different now. I can forgive that though since she's basically a kid who, after being confined to a town her whole life being kept in check by SHIELD, she's got her freedom and gets to see the world beyond those walls.

True, but better than the open hostility of that other guy

I loved her in standoff.
I hated her in Thunderbolts.

That's a cute idea

She didn’t like her, she wanted to use her.

I think Atlas is starting to like her or at least he sees her as an actual kid, Fixer doesn’t give a fuck, Abe is just whatever about it so far.

>Fixer doesn't give a fuck
He was telling the others not to treat her as a person and to not refer to her as "her." He gives a fuck.

She doesn't look like a four year old at all. Eight or nine maybe.

I actually felt bad for her during Standoff.
I think she's over the top in Thunderbolts.

Her relationship with Bucky is the only good part about her so far in Thunderbolts.

It gave us Tea Party Kraven, which will be with us forever.

Another stupid "macguffin in a child's body" character who will be forgotten within five years.

because she will be killed off for being to good for this sinful earth in a year.

Look in a mirrior