Japanese are peac

Japan is known for not having crimes...

'Samurai sword' attack leaves three dead at Tokyo shrine
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42275875

1. Ur cunt
2. What your thoughts about this
3. How do you explain (specially for japanese)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=XgWkIrFQQE0
youtube.com/watch?v=xy0xNcG8lNc
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/08/national/crime-legal/nara-mom-arrested-stabbing-sons-8-year-old-female
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Having a temple succession feud in 2017 using samurai swords is Japan as fuck.

we were/are/will be always samurai

In this case, a man, elder than 50, had got banished from his lucrative sinecure, the priest of the shrine and also his family job, by his own sister. He totally got enraged and killed her with his wife and then the couple committed suicide with the same sword.
Of course there are teeming with obscure points in this case. So we are just waiting for other information but maybe which is core would not be broadcasted.

This looks sinister and creepy. WTF

sounds based, even ended it with honorabre sudoku

>inb4 zainichi

H-Hayai!

>disputes over which side of the family will inherit and upkeep a temple that has been in the family for generations
>kill whole family allowing it to go into some outsiders' hands

I never thought the samurai would be this stupid. I bet some international merchant will purchase it from the government and turn it into a fast food joint.

The virgin terrorist vs the chad samurai

Probably the most japanese crime I have ever seen

Aesthetic and honorabru, nothing wrong with this

The ranking of murder rates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

No.14 - Brazil
No.212 - Japan

in 219 countries

1. Netherlandia
2. Katana don't kill people, people kill people. The right of the Japanese people to bear arms [...] shall not be infringed.
3. He lost face, and must have had a severe mental disorder. A normal person would live with the shame, knowing that this death is not honourable at all and only brings further shame and suffering upon his descendants, if he has any.

litterally this > youtube.com/watch?v=XgWkIrFQQE0

Arent you not allowed to wear then in public?

Honorable

You're not allowed to wield them in public, no.
You're also not allowed to use them on people.

samurai restoring his honor doesn't constitute a crime, you silly monkey

read chrysanthemum and sword

Shinto + samurai sword
= power

Don't be silly sempai, you shamed the last of your samurai into going away
youtube.com/watch?v=xy0xNcG8lNc

Make it!

Samurai spirit is dea...
>'Samurai sword' attack leaves three dead at Tokyo shrine

But seriously, this just show that jap barbarism and cruelty are alive and well, but are not so prominent due to the effort they put into keeping those impulses on check.

This made me remember of the Japanese guy who took advantage of various individuals who suffered from depression to lure them into a trap to murder them.

But weeaboos will always say that "Murdered by using a samurai sword, ninja? Wow le Japan is le based lol xd".

>Be nip
>Rape and genocide all of East Asia for a decade (see Nanking)
>Get rekt by US
>Say "we apologise for the inconvenience" to Asia and are suprised when they sperg out
>"We are a very peaceful people"

lol, remember also that Dutch chick that was killed and eaten by a Jap creep and later he became celebrity over there.

That doesn't prove your point.
Japan is so peaceful that only literal psychopaths kill people unlike the common population of Colombia and Brazil.

It happened in front of me. But I couldn't see anything, I only heard the sound samurai sword slashing wind. His moving was too fast...

I am waiting for the moment when japanese will Bushido all americans from their bases.

I can't wait to bushido all americans too

Why do you say so cruel thing?
If Japan do such a thing, we will make happy our enemies.

>Japanese are civiliz....
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/08/national/crime-legal/nara-mom-arrested-stabbing-sons-8-year-old-female

Japanese are retarded

Wtf is wrong with my weeb paradise?

I wonder how long it will take for the shrine to return to normal. Will people be reluctant to pray or attend festivals there for a few years?

>mom tried to defend her 8 yo son from 8 yo succubus
do other country have this heartful mother?

Takes one demented fucker to murder one's own sister

I don't think so.
Because this case is very rare.
Shinto will continue to be believed by Japanese.

I think it's quite a sad incident.