Anyone know who this character is? A couple people said its from a cartoon but I'm not sure

Anyone know who this character is? A couple people said its from a cartoon but I'm not sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Candlejack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't even know Freakazoid had figurines.

But yeah, that's He Whose Shall Not Be Named Because of Shitty Memes. You can find him in episode 2 of Freakazoid.

He's Torchjohn, from Madman the Animated Series.

What do you mean he shall not be named? His name is Candleja

That's Jack McCandleholder.

It's a custom.

You have to say the full name first, newfag.

Yeah that's Sandman from DC's famous Sandman comics. He's one of Batman's biggest villains, he goes around causing gas leaks and then scares people by holding naked flames while wearing his asbestos suit.

Oh that's Candlejack.

I SAID APPLEJACKS. I WANTED SOME APPLEJACKS.

Not if he's already in the thread.

>Didn't even say the full name

Oh, that's Candlejack. You can find more info about him here:
villains.wikia.com/wiki/Candlejack

That's a pretty vintage meme, bud. I'll trade you some newer stuff for that Candlejack, but I'll have t

user. You and I both know that you're not supposed to say Candle Jack. It's bad lu

Oh yeah that's Candleja-

Goth Scarecrow

Bad lu? Bad what, bad lunch? What is sobad about Candlejack?

Use the meme right newfag, you have to say his name in full and cut off in another sent

Candlejack wouldn't kidnap you unless you said the entire

Looks like Candlejack. A pretty awesome toy of him, if I do say s

>candlejack meme
Sure is cancer in here right now

Candlejack candlejack candleja

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Candlejack thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the cap

The effectiveness of the idea of being taken by Candlejack is lost if you end it with a -. Come on gu

That's a character from a 90s cartoon. He's pretty popular arou

>hating vintage mames

His name is LORD MOLDY BUTT.

Way back yonder, I thought it would be funny to do a missingno version of candle jack where your post glitches out into gibberish, but I was banned for "posting JavaScript" or someth

>Candlejack meme
Fuck off, it's so old it's not funny anymore, everyone knows about it, you're just beating a dead horse. LET THIS MEME DI

Newfriend can't even Candle Jack must be great being your dads bottom f-