What is your ideal superpower Sup Forums? What would be your ideal origin for said superpower...

What is your ideal superpower Sup Forums? What would be your ideal origin for said superpower? And what would you do with it?

Telekinesis
I'd get it by sitting on the couch and conentrating to move the remote to me.
As for what i would do, i'd probably lay waste to everything and everyone irritating me, starting with mecca.

I'm a basic bitch. I'd either want Superman's power set or some kind of Stand.

Time Travel
There's this one super heroine that uses it exactly like I would, getting help from future/past versions of herself, only to have to go back to do those things
I can't remember her name, but I remember in the first issue she kept fighting herself just to get some waffles and eventually went back in time because they were discontinued

Oh, I remember that. Paradox Girl.

light manipulation
I love the idea of light constructs, lasers and invisibility

>What is your ideal superpower Sup Forums?
Everything a human can possibly do but at a superhuman level. So basically regenerative-healing factor (which also grants me immortality as a result), superhuman physical attributes (strength, durability, stamina, agile, reflexes, speed, hearing, sight and smell) at Superman's level and photographic memory.

>What would be your ideal origin for said superpower?
Either from being a cambion or demi-god.

>And what would you do with it?
Honestly nothing. Will just continue living as a civilian. Will not get involved unless I am either witnessing it happening in front of me or my involvement is absolutely necessary (aka alien invasion).

I've had an idea for a while about what if Superman actually came into existence one day. Like there's a cosmic force of good in the universe that creates this champion. He's the standard Superman/Shazam type, all powerful boyscout who smiles and saves cats from trees. Except the twist is, he's the only super-powered figure in this world. There is no genius lex luthor, no kryptonite, no metallo, no batman, no green lantern, nothing. He wasn't raised by simple farmers nor does he work for the daily newspaper. He's the hero 100% of the time. And he isn't wrong. Unlike something like MoS where we are constantly questioning the ethics of the protagonist, this guy is always doing the right thing. The stories would mostly revolve around how the world would react to him. I've written out a couple ideas already. My personal favorite is one where he catches a suicidal jumper from ending his life. After that one event the jumper becomes fixated on the Hero and starts to believe that every problem in his life will be solved by the hero. He has a new drive to live, but its an incredibly unhealthy one. He forms an almost cult-like obsession over the hero and praises the hero like the Christ figure he so plainly acts like. But eventually the jumper wants to meet his hero again. He lights his apartment room on fire and waits for the hero to come in and save him. But the fire spreads to much more than he anticipated and soon the entire block he lives in is engulfed in flames. The Hero comes in and does his best to save everybody. The jumper sits in his chair thinking "He'll save me. He's here. He'll save me" as the fire overcomes him and the panel fades to black

Possession.
To be a non-corporeal entity like Shadow King or Cannibal, who can jump from one body to another at will without a need to return to the original body.

I would possess random people, strip down, and masturbate in public. In stores, buses, street corners, wherever. Then right after orgasm I'd just jump to another body and try not to laugh too loud while I watch them try to explain themselves.

teleportation. like nightcrawler style. i don't know what it is that i like about it, maybe how limited it is as far as teleporting goes? bamfs? dimensional bullhonkey? i wouldn't have to walk too much, i could be untouchable in fights, i'd be like really sneaky and teleport across roofs and shit

flying
is anyone else confused by the dialogue in crossed? im reading crossed: badlands right now, and the dialogue to me just doesn't make any sense. like it doesn't sound correct. the best way to describe it is that the writers are not native english speakers. am i alone on this?

The power to air guitar and actually play sweet, sweet licks on my mimed ax. At a campfire? Need some change? Want to play a guitar? Just start playing.
Gonna throw down? Crank it to 11 and bust some eardrums.

Flying Brick powerset. I'd just go around and try to be a good person. Seems simplistic but strength has a lot of versatility in the right hands. Plus instant gains

You could travel around, not ever have to worry about borders

Super intelligence.
Y'all are listing tools but tools are useless without knowing how to use them. Saving the world is real god damned complicated.
Let's say you get Superman's power set. What do you do? Go to the Middle East and start vaporizing people with black flags?
Do you just go around the world slapping around muggers and rapists?

You're not really solving anything. You're just that Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke.

The world already has the tools available to solve all its problems.
The issue is knowing precisely what to do with them.

>ideal superpower
Magical Penis

Super Speed
Rob 3rd world countries of gold til I was rich. Buy a company to sustain it then become a hero. I don't care how I got it.

World's strongest millionaire

memory manipulation on a global scale meaning I could alter the memories of everyone at once if I wanted.

Super speed.
I would use it to mess with my worst enemy's life, throughout their entire life, in subtle ways so that they never knew it was me until I told them.

I've actually had an idea for a screenplay like that
Super speed individuals start popping up and only one guy has the brains to do something with it
He steals gold, buys a mailing company and eventually the mailing company is used to deliver government secrets because it's one of the few fast and efficient ways to send messages without any risk of having it tracked
His son inherits the company and wants to take over the world so he pits different countries against each other
The protag gets picked up by the company but a secret branch of the company drafts him in the fight to destroy the company