Why is Cameron Stewart so obsessed with sexual harassment?

Why is Cameron Stewart so obsessed with sexual harassment?

Is this his fetish or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3iegu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>obsessed with sexual harassment
I honestly cannot think of any examples where Cameron stewart focuses heavily on sexual harassment.

>Women dressed as the Colossal Titan

>not reading Batgirl

It's literally UGH MEN the comic

I actually have been since camstew and babs started and no it's not.

HAVING THE SEX WITH THE BEES AND THE EAGLES

No, it's UGH, WRITING FROM ANY POSITION OTHER THAN SMARM, The Comic.

look like its attack on tittys

Fuck off, SJW shill

It's not the sexual harassment that bugs me, it's the fact that ever other person actually put their stories set into the Attack on Titan universe, even the parody comics that made fun of it, and Cameron Stewart literally went for "COSPLAYERS AT A CONVENTION LOLOOOLLLL!!!"

How do you fuck up that bad?

Speaking of this, why do people pretend "sexual harassment at conventions" is a thing?

Con goers are the most beta fucks you will ever have the misfortune of meeting. 99% of them can't make eye contact with women, nevermind harass them. The other 1% are sluts who are angry that nobody is hitting on them.

>Fuck off person who has actually read the book
I'm sorry I thought I was in Sup Forums for a second.

>why do people pretend "sexual harassment at conventions" is a thing?

Why post this? Do you need statistics of sexual harassment at cons? Do you need proof to believe the someone was harassed?

that's how the justice system works

wait did something happen with sexual harrasments and attack on titan recently?

I doubt that.

Given how many people I see on Sup Forums post about how slutty con-girls are, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody went for one of the sluts, and turned out she was one of the betas.

>Do you need proof

No, I'll settle for hearsay and angry tweets, I'm sure they're completely reliable.

Been wondering the exact thing myself. Whenever I go to a convention, it's filled to bursting with neurotic nerds who literally cannot "harass" anybody because they're too scared to even breathe out loud. It all sounds like yet another attempt to demonize a subculture that has proven to be an easy target before. Either that, or somebody has a very creative definition of "harassment".

Getting looked/leered at by an unattractive man is harassment, especially if he takes a picture without permission.

That would be the creative definition I was speaking of.

Most nerds deserve to be demonized. Their persecution complex is just as bad, if not worse, than the most shrill SJW.

>Most nerds deserve to be demonized

They really, really don't.

I don't think a lot of con sexual harassment gets documented. I'm sure the data is there but nobody is cataloguing it so if you want Offical reports or statistics then you're asking the wrong place.

Yeah, they do.
>source: I'm a nerd and generally not worth of respect
And that goes for female nerds too, so don't claim sexism on me sweetcheeks.

nothing worse than a self hating nerd

If you don't like the attention of unattractive men, cosplaying at a convention is literally the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

I bet you can't provide more than a handful of scenes where sexual harassment gets any sort of focus.
Same goes for this guy

You're just sick with the same self-loathing that nerds in general have. 99.99% of nerds have literally never done anything bad in their entire lives. They're just awkward. That is not a crime.

Yes we do need proof to believe someone was harassed sgt cuckleburg

We need proof and evidence to believe anything, its called being a scientist instead of being part of a shitty internet cult.

Their awkwardness leads to negativity which bums me out. Cheer up nerds, before the cool kids give you something to really cry about.

>Do you need statistics of sexual harassment at cons? Do you need proof to believe the someone was harassed?

Kinda? Otherwise it's just blowing isolated, rare and small events out of proportion because some people are just too fucking loud.

what sad shit is this from?

>Do you need proof to believe the someone was harassed?
....Yes, actually. That's kind of how it's supposed to work.

Free comic book day comic

Do you think the scott pilgrim guy's ex will do a better job on batgirl?

Let's be honest here, there is no amount of proof that would actually change your views

For which comic?

Video evidence would convince anyone

Here's the thing. I believe that it happens at cons, certainly. At least potentially. IBut I also believe that you can say it happens and people will automatically believe any bullshit if they can get offended. I believe that many cons (Dragoncon especially) are notorious for being thinly veiled orgies. I believe that this wasn't a "problem" until roundabout 2008 or so when that goddamn Batgirl cosplayer ruined and internet "culture" blog sites posing as journalists ruined everything for everybody forever. And above all else, I believe that nobody wants to admit that sexual harassment at cons is VERY much a two way street. You will NEVER hear any of the people that whine about harassment at cons even admit to the existence of yaoi paddles, but they'll retweet the fuck out of that fat wonder woman cosplayer comic that the creator herself even admitted didn't actually happen and was based on heresay.

I think it was a kodansha sampler

I just hope the colorsist will give Babs blue eyes. There is not enough blue eyed redheads and my dick weeps for it.

Video evidence, convictions where appropriate, not tumblr blogposts or third party rumours.

You meand edited video lies?

As long as there are no cuts or weird angles it should hold up

Man we send people away with less evidence

youre losing your edge carlos

You're right people are found guilty in twitter court everyday

If you're looking for conflict but can't find it you most probably will end up causing it.

Look mate, you can't say something is a problem that should be dealt with and just expect people to take it at face value.

And I mean someone's hand touched a cosplayer's butt for like a second in a crowded enviroment, god who cares, yeah it's kinda shitty but it's not the end of the world. How do you even plan to doing anything about it anyway?

Luckily the 140 character limit makes fewer sentences.

CARLOS!

I know. It's just too sexy.

>2016
>people over the age of 12 still read and watch Attack On Titan

dailymotion.com/video/x3iegu8

> people need to video tape every conversation and interaction at work
Wow. You MRA tarde really are as out of touch with reality as tjose SJWs you always whine about.

I'm just glad they rejected this design for Gwenpool.

Are you typerventilating?

He must atone for his male guilt.

You're going to tell me a girl running around in full costume and with a bangin body like Babs isn't going to be hit on?

Because it feels like it's something that happens, therefor that makes it the truth.

But user, nerds are literally the KKK.

I'm reading his B.P.R.D. and Batgirl and they are nothing like this, what book are you reading?

The book they made up in their heads.

As I comicgeek I hate this picture on how REEEE NORMIES GET OUT OF MY HOBBY REEEEEEEEEEEE

So what was the deal with the human titans anyway?
If all they wanted to do was wipe out the last stronghold of humanity why did they wait so long between attacks and were so shitty at it?

I'm sure you read all kinds of small anecdotes all day and believe them without a second thought. If someone said "yeah, my bike got stolen" on the internet you would probably take it at face value.

I think they just wanted to be left alone, but they wanted the ability to control all titans the someone in the human bastion had or something like that.

When someone says their bike was stolen they usually don't have an agenda.

they released an AoT Anthology for free comic book day. it's apparently official fan comics to be made into a 250 page book. sounds cool

True, but then when people complain their anecdotes are a symptom of a massive problem and call for action THEN I might want a little more evidence.
If someones shooting the shit

>Nigga stole my bike
>Good story, I miss when YTMND was
entertaining
vs
>We as community need to take costly and inconvenient methods to prevent Bike thievery, my bike was jacked
>Do you have any statistics backing the necessity for this or even proof of your own bike being stolen?

See that your problem right there, you're assumong that claims of sexual harassment is some sort of agenda when it could be trying to raise light on the issue.

Isn't that an agenda?

That is literally what an agenda is
Read a fucking book

Fuck you, my trans gf was harrased in a con, you don't fucking know what you are talking about
Back to

On an unrelated note, how's this anthology?