Achilles > Priam > Menelaus > Odysseus > Hector >>>>>>>>>>>> Horse Piss >>>>> Dog Shit >>>>>>> Paris (Seriously...

Achilles > Priam > Menelaus > Odysseus > Hector >>>>>>>>>>>> Horse Piss >>>>> Dog Shit >>>>>>> Paris (Seriously, fuck this cunt.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_of_Troy#Abduction_by_Theseus_and_youth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember when we would have Troy power levels threads DAILY? Good times

>Do you really think death frightens me now? I watched my eldest son die, watched you drag his body behind your chariot. Give him back to me. He deserves a proper burial, you know that. Give him to me.
>You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect.
Priam was based

Achilles is pretty much dom from the new fast and the furious movies

Hector is literally /ourguy/ and the most sympathetic and heroic character. Prove me wrong.

> YFW you're a half-illiterate teenager and you're kind of hoping Hector will win maybe

Odysseus>Hector>Achilles>>>>>human waste>>>>>>>>dried up cum>>>>>
paris

The second he killed Menelaus he became the bad guy. That was a pretty shitty move.

Childhood is idolizing Achilles. Adulthood is realizing Hector is the hero.

hector was a cuck

so you must love him

Heracles >the rest of your list

He wasn't in the iliad

>he read anything but my translation
ishygddt

Ajax>Heracles

>Not reading it in Ancient Greek

Achilles is /ourguy/

Hector is a T*rk

HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

So you guys like this movie huh? Guess what I just learned today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_of_Troy#Abduction_by_Theseus_and_youth

>In most accounts of this event, Helen was quite young; Hellanicus of Lesbos said she was seven years old and Diodorus makes her ten years old.

Achilles was probably the first crossdresser in recorded history as well

Diomedes of Argos was the greatest amongst the Greeks. Memnon was the best Troy had; even better than Hector.

SPARTANS PREPARE TO

DO THE DAB

*Hotline Bling starts playing

Roaches didn't exist yet.

Arguably Neoptolemus was seeing his whole existence was preordained as one of the factors to win the Greeks the war

>tfw your name is Paris

Why are you making all of the Troy threads, OP?

Because i watched it tonight for the first time and i want to discuss it.

Comet > Ajax

Hehe

Dude was one brutal motherfucker.

>Tfw you're a turk but you have to hide it online so people won't make fun of you
Y-yeah fuck those roaches amirite fellas.

I'm kinda upset they didn't include Diomedes. I know Achilles was meant to be the top badass of the movie and Diomedes would overshadow that. But it would've been nice to see some guy going on a rampage in the background.

Didn't he get BTFO as soon as he got home though?

Aphrodite put a spell over Diomedes' wife which caused her to find a lover. Diomedes left Argos and founded cities in Italy, having even more badass adventures post-Troy.

Later on, when Aeneas founded Rome, the local polities asked Diomedes to join them, but he felt that he killed enough Trojans and advised the Italian city-states to make peace. All in all, a pretty badass dude.

And yeah, Diomedes was fucking awesome. He wounded not one but TWO gods; Ares and Aphrodite. And he had the good sense and humility to backdown after Apollo's bling-bling attack. Not to mention Artemis totally lusted after his mortal cojones; not even Odysseus received this kind of favor from her.

ancient greeks speaking English

this gives me cancer

Nah Achilles was almost Paris tier if he wasn't so gifted with killing people. Just a couple of boys playing their games.

HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Hector = Achilles > Odysseus > Menelaus > POWER GAP > Priam > Paris.

The faggot should have let his son die. Hector deals with the consequences he knows are coming and upholds his duty.

Was this movie on tv earlier or something? Been seeing a few threads about it

i posted a thread about troy vs kingdom of heaven to decide which one i was going to watch and it turns out people still want to talk about troy. I guess i made the right choice

Heeeeeeeeeecccctttooorrrr