GUARDIANS OF MURDER

GUARDIANS OF MURDER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that move is too OP. what where Memevel thinking???

That's why he died.

Wtf, now I hate Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 Tm!

kino

That's disturbing. I though GOTG was supposed to be cuter.

Those were a bunch of traitors who murdered their fellow comrades by throwing them into space so it's ok

This scene was great.
And then later "I'm Mary Poppins y'all!"

>Superman kills Zod - and to save innocents
>omg thats so horrible, fuck snyder

>Guardians murder hundreds like its fun
>haha wow that was epic!

There was a lot of killing in GOTG 2 for a superhero movie. People were dying left and right, both in the mutiny scenes and when Ego's spore things started taking over

I don't watch capeshit, what's happening in this webm?

>Guardians murder dozens who had already betrayed and killed many of their friends and held them captive, keeping them from rescuing their friends and saving the galaxy
fixed

The Guardians are space outlaws, not a Jesus figure.

Guardians was a good movie and the scene fit the tone of the film. Man of Steel was just shit.

Why do people watch this sort of garbage?

COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER

>people will reply to this post unironically

YOU'RE MY KIND OF MAN

And a lone DCuck arrives

Just goes to show how hypocritical marvel fans are

They're the same shit, I mean superhero stuff in general.

I would bet money that Jesus, if he was real, probably killed some people. Life wasn't exactly rainbows and sunshine back in those days.

Fun popcorn movie. There are many, MANY worse kinds of movies released every year.

this webm is so funny without audio, yondu looks like hes just pacing around grinning like a dumbfuck i love it

It's enjoyable and it doesn't pretend to be something it's not. Honestly it was quite charming as a movie. Better than the first film. Some of the humor was cringe and tried too hard, but some of it was genuinely quite funny. Also there were a lot of good emotional scenes throughout the quips. Gunn is really pretty good with crafting emotional scenes, even if it's with characters you've never seen before.

the musings of an 8 year old mind

jesus is real dude. not in the sense that he's gods son but in that he is a real historical figure.

Enjoyable movie. Not perfect but if anyone wants to start crying reddit or the other usual bullshit they should get off this board and kill themselves. Not necessarily in that order.

Yondu was killing mutineers and about the only crumb of comfort in Rocket's miserable life is hurting people because of all the trauma he's been through. He's not right in the head. It's a "He's a psycho, but he's OUR psycho" deal. Plus, to be fair, he was killing mutineers too, he's just enjoying it a bit much.

Specifically to piss you off

>the pure artistry of that shot when the arrow zooms through the halls
Absolute kino

>comparing a bunch of outlaw thieves and murderers to superman, the superest of men

it's a new meme

The fact you can't see the difference makes sense why you prefer Man of Steel over GOTG.

Yes, he invent the sandwich toaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4aujTbe7_A

so wait he gave his wife a tumor that conveniently didn't kill her until she had a full grown kid? why didn't he just wait til peter was born and take him himself?
if he wasn't planning on her having a kid and found out later, why didn't he kill her instantly?

Man of Steel invented Superman killing (this is what they really pretend to believe)

My opinion > Your opinion

Looks like I win

For most normies:
>Fun movie to not really think about, plus the first one was great

For my gf:
>OMG BABY GROOT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

For me:
Sucker for CG

can someone explain what is even going on in the webm? loks like she is just shooting at glass

the blue guy have a special arrow you see the orange light? Is the arrow traveling super fast and killing all the bad guys the racoon is shooting the bad guys

>why didn't he just kill the woman he loved instantly right in front of her and rip her child from her womb
Yeah I wonder why he wouldn't do that to the woman he loved?

so they are killing bad guys who cares

I need an honest answer: Should I see this movie? Is it decent? Really good? Really bad?

>all those people buying icecream at DQ that got fucked in a quarter of a second

>who cares
People who see a new beachhead to take in the Shitpost Wars

more like Redactors of FLOPaxy Vol :JEW

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE VIDYA GAYMES ARE MEME EPIC!

Its a movie I love everything about and understand why critcisisms make people not like it but holy fuck its great if you like Marvel comics.

only thing I hated but their fight was awesome.

>bringing up gf out of the blue

back to facebook with you

well duh, that's why every now and then you see the Virgin Mary on toasted bread

Depends on how serious you want your movies to be.

If you want schlocky fun (and I mean VERY schlocky), it's a great movie. If you're looking for a more serious comic book movie, it would be horribly disappointing for you.

I'd assume this is sarcasm but they got whats coming to them.

www . dailymotion . com/video/x5kmd2e

not what I said but he already killed hundreds, and plans to basically kill everyone in existence so....

at least it was setup and not just "I can be anything I want? I'LL BE PACMAN!"

James Gunn saved the MCU from the Russos and Feige.

He was grooming children. He needs them alive. It makes sense to give her a slow-acting disease so she could raise the child up to a certain point and then die soon after. He was falling in love and refused to see her again or even Earth, so he sent slavers to grab the child. Then he could check if it was a good battery or toss it in the pile of bones. It's a stupid plot but I've seen worse.

If we take everything he said as truth, he did actually love her and thus didn't want to have to watch her die in person or visit the planet she was from ever again. Since she would just die anyways once his plan came to fruition he probably decided it was better to remove her earlier, presumably because her still being alive when Peter was taken in by Yondu would have likely caused pretty big problems.

This is comedy done right. It sets up jokes in advance. A bad comedy would have Drax say "I have sensitive nipple aaargh!" while putting on a jetpack and nobody would found it clever or funny. This movie set up the joke one hour in advance.

this thread is so full of fucking shills jesus fucking christ

>tfw GotG will eventually be dragged into the mire of the mainline MCU and ruined

i dont even want to think about how shitty thats going to turn out

GoG2 was good, but it was a step back from the first one imo. Still steps ahead of the other MCU though but it definitely lost its edge.

superman aka gary stue who is a beacon for what humanity should strive for killing a dude and countless innocents as collateral is a bit different than a bunch of glorified mercenaries killing bad guys.

stay rotten dc cuck

>superman
>shining beacon of morality and ethics. literally the purest of us all and he possesses the greatest sense of justice

>guardians
>literally thieves, murderers, smugglers, and children of genocidal gods

Please keep comparing them dccuck.

This, it ruined the movie for me.

it's a post-irony society user stop using buzzwords you don't know anything about.

Having seen -2 four times, and -1 more than that, I have to say that I like -2 better. The villain is much better and there's more character time instead of introductions.

I just got back from the theater and I thought the movie was too grandiose in scale, had too many action sequences and had too much yelling. Everything outside of that was good, but the good parts were unfortunately few and far between. Film studios need to stop making every sequel bigger and louder than the last. GOTG Vol. 2 should have had tighter focus and human-scale proportions.

oh come on, the set up to that joke was fine. He hints at it well before it happens, and the delivery was okay.

I think the only bad thing was that it was right at the edge of being too much. Too many characters, too many set pieces, too many call backs, too many jokes/quips, etc. There was more character development this time around and a bit of a stronger motif about family. But it was almost trying a bit too hard with everything else.

There's a difference between murdering someone with your bare hands and pushing a button that kills people far, far away from you

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Anyone else notice that Ego is just a copy of the bad guy in Slither? They say just about the same damn line about "nothing will be left but me."

I'd agree but I found it to be very formulaic, the instant you met Ego you knew exactly what was going to happen, including the moustache twirl of tumor mom, the Yondu moments and overall most of the jokes were very telegraphed bordering on quipy Marvel bullshit.

I absolutely agree that Kurt is great and I think he carrys the movie, there is some good development for a few of the characters as well, but it didn't surprise me in the slightest. This is all personal opinion though, GotG1 really surprised me, pleasant in every way. GotG2 felt like more of the same, but with some very MCU moments thrown in.

>Yondu and Rocket bonding
>mfw

too many guns for the movie to be about reddit, plus Drax is too masculine and sexist to be appealing to a redditor

yea i've seen worse too but it seems unnecessarily stupid

This

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

so was Star Lord actually the only child with the celestial gene or did he say that to all of them and just sap them of their power and kill them?

The spores Ego planted throughout the galaxy were never activated until Peter came to the planet.

And Rocket being emotionally shattered because the one person who understood who he really was died.

baby groot is cute though

this so much

people will eat anything if it's marvel

>>literally thieves, murderers, smugglers, and children of genocidal gods
Fun for the whole family!

>hurr i gave ur mom cancer

Quality writing, upvoted

PG-13 you imbicile. You're trying so hard for criticisms that just aren't there. Give up.

>Actually agreeing with that idiot

Aww

they weren't kidding when they said they shoved baby groot into everything.

you must be a blast at parties.

He was barely actually in the movie tho

>first movie has Rocket on Groots shoulder as they escape imprisonment
>second movie has Groot on Rockets should as they escape imprisonment

truly capekino

but seriously I kinda feel like they were made to work better as a double-feature

he makes a very good point

the criticisms against DC movies are totally ignored with marvel movies

just viral brainwashing to get people to think marvel is "premium" and better than other capeshit and action movie shit

fucking work on your bait, kid. I didn't know it was summer yet.

lots of people say this movie was better because the writing, but isn't that just the source material?

The_Flash_Of_Murder.webm

Um...no? I don't think Ego has every appeared in the GOTG comics and virtually every character is significantly different than their comic versions.

not even close, ego is not peters father in the comics.