I despise how everyone is as powerful as everyone else in this universe

I despise how everyone is as powerful as everyone else in this universe.

Black Widow can keep up with Captain America who can keep up with Spider-Man and Thor. This is just retarded. There should be clear and distinct power levels in these films.

It's this obsession with power levels that makes them have to balance everyone out like this in the first place user.

>clear and distinct power levels

Did you literally find out about cape stories five hours ago?

I don't know how Captain America "keeps up" with Thor by your estimation. The only time they fought was when Thor brought his hammer down on his shield. And he 'beat' Spider-Man in their brief tussle because he has a lot more combat experience. He's also has incredibly enhanced strength probably on par with Spider-Man.

None of that is a reach.

Also

>He's also has incredibly enhanced strength probably on par with Spider-Man.

lol

A 15 year old Spidey just starting out and MCU's much stronger than 616 Cap? I'd say they aren't far apart. It's not like Pete didn't get stronger growing up.

Spiderman literally owned Bucky and Falcon until he got surprised by Redwing. And Cap had to escape by keeping him occupied. Later on, everyone had to team up on ANTS and no one could keep up with Vision and Scarlet witch.

>Captain America who can keep up with Spider-Man
Nope, he won by bullshit. Can't have Cap lose in his own movie.

>Spiderman literally owned Bucky and Falcon until he got surprised by Redwing.

Actually this brings up something I was wondering about with this film. How does his Spider-Sense work in the MCU? It sounds like he uses the special lenses because his senses have been amplified, but there's times where he gets surprised.

Probably whenever it's convenient to the writers. So it's actually pretty accurate to the comics.

Scarlet Witch>Vision>Spiderman>Ironman>War Machine>Captain America=Black Panthera>Bucky>Hawkeye>Falcon>Antman>Black Widow

They're trying to tell you that super heroes and super powers don't, nor will they ever, exist. We're all jusy about the same thing, with slight differences.

The only reason why they bother making capeshit movies like this for you is because nerds = money. They don't care if they don't follow the comic books, all the matters is money. Niche media = money media.

>Falcon>Antman

...what? Explain please.

Is that why you had to ruin Dragon Ball with that disgrace of a live action movie? Because we had passion about something you didn't like?

Power levels are shit because they force you to sit through endless training arcs

Here we go again.
Spider-man has super human strength, Cap has not.
In the movies we see cap having a modicum of super strength it is true (and he does stop Bucky punch but eventually gets overwhelmed - AS HE SHOULD).

We don't know much about Spidey yet but if they are following his powerset from the comics he would be able to stop and over power Bucky.

Confirmed for not watching the movie, it was just PIS within the movie we saw that Spidey is really fucking strong, and with Spider Sense there's literally no reason he should lose

>Black Widow can keep up with Captain America

Black Widow couldn't even handle Winter Soldier. What are you talking about?

Not unless you were born with/ given immense power. :D (a.k.a. money)

DragonBall ruined itself by making 95% of the characters redundant

Technically he didn't even win, he kept him occupied and then ran away.

Given the sensory overload thing he mentioned, it seems like its an actual "sense" and not just a precognitive danger warning. Like he doesn't just get a psychic heads up of something coming at his head, he actually feels the motion or hears the air moving behind him.

No in comics everyone has a certain weight class, and for the most part they stay there sometimes they get a temporary boost that makes them way stronger but they always end up back where they started some characters like Wolverine can fight way above their weight class but also still lose to people around their level, but Thor and Hulk should not have any trouble ever within these movies until you get to Thanos level, and Spidey should not struggle against any regular human characters introduced so far, Scarlet Witch and Vision are also way above anyone else or at least they should be but they aren't everyone is always the same level of strength of whoever they are fighting for no reason.

>Spider-man has super human strength, Cap has not.
Yeah I know, I thought my webm made it clear.

How is spiderman better than iron man? Iron man can literally fly, take insane amounts of damage, beat the hulk and fire lazers. Spiderman in CW doesn't even have innate webs.

Spidey is stronger since he can turn Tony into a flying scrap metal if he got serious, his armor might as well be plastic for spiderman the dude is strong as fuck.

He stopped Buckys metal arm with one hand. Pretty sure he can handle some dude in an armor.

>Spiderman in CW doesn't even have innate webs.
Spidey's stronger than Iron Man. Iron Man can fly, but Spidey can swing. Spidey also has massively faster reflexes, much higher agility, and extreme maneuverability due to the way he uses his webbing (even in the movie). Plus that whole "spider-sense" thing.
>innate webs
Organic webbing was fucking stupid. It was okay when the alien symbiote costume was doing it, but having Parker mutate the ability to create webs means that:
A: They would come out of his ass
B: He would have to eat an absurd amount of protein every day for his body to produce the strands he uses in the course of swinging around on patrol.

Also the fact that he doesn't poop webbing is kind of offset by the fact that he's shown to be smart enough to develop a polymer that baffles the minds of modern industry. It's what he's always been in the comics, there's no need to overthink it. The explanation in Amazing Fantasy #15 was literally only two panels long "I can use this super-polymer I developed for the school science fair!", no other explanation needed.

This meme that MCU Cap is stronger than comics Cap needs to die.

So that spiderman end credit.

Is that a hint at Avengers Initiative or are they just using that logo because it looks cool?

Comic Iron Man would literally stomp Spider-Man.

That chopper had a 3000kg cargo lifting capacity. It's right there on-screen on the controls when Bucky starts the chopper up.
Cap was curling over three tons.

He'll definitely become an Avenger.

They might as well put Spidey on every movie to milk his popularity for all it's worth.

With her energy weapons sure but he cant out muscle Spidey with his regular suit however. Though hitting spidey is hard as shit because he got the agility of a gibbon and a spidermonkey on Meth combined and spidey sense allows him to predict attacks.

>Cap doesn't have super strenthg

Yeah sure user. We can all hold a fucking helicopter in place if we just lift enough, right?

If you don't know anything about spider-man you would probably stay out of conversations like these.

Cap does have super human strength. But Spidey's own super strength is like 10 times bigger than Cap's, if you follow that official strength tier list.

616 Cap is listed at 1,200 lbs by Marvel.
Movie Cap apparently did a few tons in CW.

Spidey is listed at 20 tons by Marvel.

It's still super strength. MCU Cap being just "Peak Human" is horseshit

Because no one would want to watch a movie where Vision kills everyone in the first 5 minutes.

>thinks silk comes from spider anus

>Is that why you had to ruin Dragon Ball with that disgrace of a live action movie?
How the fuck is that even remotely relevant to what anyone said.

He mentions something about being overwhelmed by his senses. I'd wager that he's still getting used to it all, which is way he had those sort of blinders on his homemade costume. When he gets more experienced it'll probably work for him better, but at the airport there was too much going on for him to process.

Is Black Widow really able to keep up with Captain America? That doesn't seem right.

Power levels vary in comics, underdogs always defeat people 10x more powerful then them because it makes a more interesting story then just whoever has the strongest power wins 100% of the time.

The only time you see them fight is in Ant-Man's movie, of course the title hero isn't going to lose in the Superhero Misunderstanding Tussle.

>And he 'beat' Spider-Man in their brief tussle because he has a lot more combat experience.
Yes.
>He's also has incredibly enhanced strength probably on par with Spider-Man.
No.

>probably on par with Spider-Man.
No. Spider-Man is the cape who has a power level insanely higher than what he fights, so he can barely fight anything in his own weight class.
Captain America is a gigantic testament to this. Spidey is what... 7-16 times stronger than him? And 10-15 times faster.
But Spiderman toughest enemy is super cheap knockoffs of himself, with barely any agility or power.
Spiderman has issues fighting people barely on street level, because he barely even do combat training.
He is carried insanely hard by his spider sense.

teen spidey can lift 10 tons and a ton in one finger

It's still not nearly enough for him to be yanking Spider-man around like he did.

the movies aren't the comics, you spergs

I think spidey villains are underrated.

Sure, they're mostly guys with gimmicks, but I don't think they're that trivial.

I can't believe how everyone even in-universe shits on Shocker when

>Has a very cool design
>Has cool powers

You missed a good joke, autistic shit stain.

Spider-Mans is constantly being shat on, by jameson and others that lterally destroy his reputation all the damn time.

Why should any of his villains have a better reputation then?

In universe, people shit on Spiderman villans because Spiderman is "good" at his job.
Also becauser Spiderman is popular, his villans don't get outsourced, so they never get to shine.

It's the spidersignal, it's in the comics.

Somebody post the comic where Cap slugs Spidey in the face. That'll shut these comic nerds up.

>MCUfans flock to defend it
>if any DCflick dared have anyone "catch up" with superman or flash the outrage and memes would make Sup Forums like tumblr

No one's going to take a villain that gets consistently beat up and picked on by a teenage bully seriously.

Did anybody love how powerful the peak humans are shown to be in this movie? I had to rewind and count how many stories Cap, Panther, and Bucky were jumping because I thought I was seeing things. 4 fucking storeys high.

>Lying on the internet

In the movies they're on par so far, deal with it

>Caring about power levels

What makes the fights most enjoyable and interesting should be the level the powers are at.

Can somebody actually post an inconsistency in the movie, power level wise?

Hawkeye's punches did nothing to Vision, check. Spider-Man caught Bucky's arm showing he's stronger, check. Cap being portrayed as the strongest martial artist, check. etc. etc. It's all consistent.