fargo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post yfw gloria gets her arm ripped off in episode 6

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE

/thread

this is the most wholesome waifu in all of Fargo, if you disagree you are probably a virgin

Did the gerhardts deserve everything that happened to them?

So when's E1's opening scene (the one in 80s Germany) going to become relevant to the story?

>some autistic tripfag mumbling into a mic

Fucking kill yourself kid. This is not reddit.

>hurr durr a fargo thread, here's a chance to shamelessly self-promote my garbage channel regardless of how relevant it actually is!

>this is not reddit
>defending fargo as anything but dogshit
you are reddit incarnate

Probably when the Slav guy gets a power up and becomes a final boss near the end.
The scene also showed how a person can lose control of their life, like RichGregor lost his to Vargas, yadda yadda

the refugee and poor people with pitchforks angle is so stupid

Just give up, bro.

Minnesotan accents are cancer.

Right at the very end.

It will be 'clever'

Billy Bob Thornton will remind you of this while Peter & The Wolf plays.

Screencap this.

It will happen.

>give me more attention and responses, please!

Filtered after 2 posts. New record.

Meemo a cute

I gave you an extra view, and an extra thumbs down.

I am currently on episode 5 of season 1. What am I in for?

There's not going to be aliens is there?

I sincerely want you to feel bad for liking Fargo. nothing more, nothing less. I'm glad to have wasted your time

thanks bro spread the message

No problem. Do you have anything more I can thumbs down without watching?

Quick question.

If you ran a bank and were extremely personal with one of your customers, would you not know he had what is essentially a twin brother?

Would you not question it if he turned up one day in a bad wig?

Doesn't actually count as a view unless you watch like 75% of the video. Took me about 5 seconds to thumbs down and close the tab then filter the retard.

Some quality television.

Season one is like an alternative reality to the film.
it's good especially if you liked it.
Season 2 is Guy Ritchie Fargo plus an alien
Season 3 I can help

Everyone has bad hair days, and they probably don't see each other very often so I guess that's why the hair didn't make him suspicious.

I doubt he talks about his brother unless he has to. He's a black sheep loser after all.

why is this show such shit past season 1?

its like people liked the zany shit, so they said fuck it lets make the rest meme-tv

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, gogem?

Who here really likes the cutesy stylistic stuff hawley does? I had forgotten why I even liked Fargo this season until the Peter and the Wolf bit.

Season 2 was fine, just a different tone and pace. S3 is total garbage so far.

>its like people liked the zany shit, so they said fuck it lets make the rest meme-tv

This isn't a valid criticism, this is empty buzzwords glued together in an attempt to form a sentence.

What about S1 was "zany" that carried over to S2? What the fuck is "meme-tv" about seasons 2 and 3? How the fuck is S3 even comparable to the other 2?

Everyone except this cunt, who thinks it's pretentious.

>Season 2 was fine

hello~~~~~~~ reddit!

ou literall can't point out an flaws without using the words "meme" or "reddit", so it's not like our worthless opinion matters.

season 2 is better than season 1 though mr pleb

>season 2 is better than season 1 though

i believe you are the pleb mr reddit

Why do you think season 1 is so much better?

>Implying it wasn't maureen

shit taste desu

>Why do you think season 1 is so much better?

>HAVING TO TELL RETARDS WHY THERE RETARDED

not gonna enlighten you casual pleb

>really liked season 1 & 2
>drop season 3 after the first episode

That awful sound design, Mein Gott.
>bunch of drunk Mongols going "Huuuuuueeeeeaaaaaaahhh" during a supposedly tense scene.

This is what creative bankruptcy looks like.

>you
there you go

i thought that mongol throat scene was great to be honest

>I can't formulate my own opinions or even coherently explain them, so I will just be contrarian for the sake of it using my limited vocabulary consisting of buzz words

Also

>there

Of course you'll act like you're only pretending, but we all know you're actuall retarded.

How did it fit, at all?

>mongol

I thought it was finnish black metal or something

same it fit the scene perfectly

*vomits*

You waste your time posting that shitty video in every thread.

Reevaluate your life choices.

>this showdown never happened

against bear was cool and all, and it fit Dodd's character perfectly. But goddamn I haven't felt as blueballed since No Country for Old Men

>all protagonists in other forms of media are ruined for me because none will be as based as Lou was

he's too perfect

>if I'm goin to the noose, I'm goin. But I'm done lyin down for men
>two scenes later begging a man
>lying down right after that

every female character in this season was utterly BTFO except wholesome Betty Solverson

I don't think it's pretentious, I think it's stupid and attempts to ape a movie which had more to its characters than overused tropes and le quirky ness

characters in fargo the show are more layered than characters in fargo the movie. Not saying every show character is better than every movie character, but the best characters are in the show.

Jerry is probably the only one that can stand with the best of them

I, too, gave you an extra view, and an extra thumbs down.

ACES!

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos

just make sure you downvote each and every one of them

The Stalin loving thug was the murderer who the German officer was looking for back in 1988.

Y'all motherfuckers crack me up

should Hawley try to retcon Hanzee and Tripoli or just leave it alone as a standing failure?

5 episodes were already aired? Fuck this I guess I should watch it online at this point or check my TV because I think I only had 1 episode and a second tonight.

nice bait

It shouldn't be hard to believe that it's easier to develop layered, complex characters over 10 hours than 90 minutes.

How's s3 been lads? Need to start it up soon.

Definitely worse than seasons 1 or 2, but still watchable. Maybe it'll pick up, the last episode was definitely the best yet.

Guess I'll wait til it ends then watch then. I preferred S1 to S2 due to the small town feel instead of a gang war, S3 looks to be more like S1 so I'm hoping for the best.

they aren't layered or complex

Neither are the characters from the movie.

lol upvoted >gormp

Binged watch season 1, 2 and the latest episodes for the first time recently.

What the FUCK was her problem? Jesus christ. Also I'm not sure what to think about this double mcgregor thing going on.

(you)

>it's a Sly acts foolish episode

Also I didn't see the point of the aliens. Is it some underlining theme or something?

it's an empty reference to the Coen brothers movie
The Man Who Wasn't There. it has no real meaning or theme, just ripping of the Coens more.

fuck you Mewfags, Carrie Coon is cute

CUTE

imagine being this mad

Continues the ongoing theme of the unexplainable nature of man, personified as aliens.
Represents how post-Vietnam a generation of men feel uprooted and alienated.
Mike and the mob are like alien invaders to the local family mafia.
But most likely just a hollow reference like said.

I'm not mad hawley, just disappointed

imagine being this mad

So what do you think the connection to the previous seasons will be?

1 and 2 were connected with the Indian changing his face, its small, but its still there.

seasons 1 and 2 were connected by Lou you dummy

Does anybody get their head smashed in Season 2?

Explain this Indian thing

And obviously Solverson is another connection 1 and 2 had along with the hole "another sioux falls" reference in 1

I think they made up that scene just based on the music?

Well Lou is a given

The pissed off Indian in season 2 got his face changed and then went on to eat fish faces in season 1. Malvo ended up killing him.

Your "y" key is broken mate

Did he become the boss from S1 or is that just a Sup Forums meme?

I really like this season a lot so far, but I feel like Episode 3 was unnecessary. Nothing really progressed the story forward and the entire thing felt like a idea Noah had to "Cleverly" detail how the season was going to play out. I think it was a good episode, but when there is only 10 episodes in a season and at this point its still character building stuff, I feel like it was a bad move. Unless it has a much bigger impact than I realise

it feels like the "fuck it, let's experiment with different kino styles" season
>which is always a bad sign
it's surprising Sup Forums isnt cumming buckets

I'm pretty certain the guy she met on the plane and at the bar is going to show up in the future. Maybe he'll be on of the "evil British billionaire"s accomplices

Doubt it. There'd be no reason for Varga to be watching her

This episode made it abundantly clear that Varga relies heavily on technology to monitor people and it's heavily implied that this will make it easier for Carrie Coon to get the jump on him (tech shit not responding to her makes her "invisible").

I don't think he's watching her but he's still one of the "associates" in the business Vargas in and when she does put the pieces together and while investigating him they may meet again

I feel dumb for not making this connection.

Pretty sure that he was just a one-off character to serve as a foil to Rob McElhenney's douchecop

Yeah there's the whole police station thing about all the computers being in boxes because she doesn't trust them, new chief has all the computers up and running, plus none of the technology sensor ever work on her

>I can help
I felt this

damn on the TV this looked fine, but why does the hummer look like a toy on a set in this webm?

Why are you guys still watching season 3?
You already know that it's terrible.

But it's really good so far. Its definitely the most calm thus far, bu thats fine. If Season 1 is the baseline, Season 2 was more brutal, and Season 3 is more chill. I'd say this is closer to the movie thus far than the last season.

There's definitely something up with the tires. Maybe they digitally removed snow from the tires to make it look cleaner? Or they digitally increased the size of the hummer to make Sly look tiny? Who knows.

easily

So
Season 1 has the devil
Season 2 has aliens
What does Season 3 have?