American Gods S01E03

The dialogue in this show kinda sucks it feels like they just trying to dump the book into a show

What was the gay sex scene about?
Did he become a djinn? Did the djinn take over his body?
Did the djinn just give him a job?

This show went to shit fast

women """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""writers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the book is massively overrated and coasts on an interesting premise that is never really paid off in a satisfying way. there was no chance this show was going to be good.

the fuck's the torrent

How come the black slaves on the boat were shocked to be enslaved when they had already been captured as slaves back in Africa?

been out for hours pleb, get a real tracker

To guilt trip viewers

US education is THIS bad, uh?

Because slavery in Africa was different than what slavery in America was. You can assume they were shocked that they were chained up in a boat

Yeah, no OP. Don't talk about writing when you know shit about it.

no, starz, you'll never convince me to watch something that stars 50 cent

the opening scene with anubis was pretty great, though.

>full frontal
>full gay sex scene between Muslims

I really hope the Muslim community watched this one. Can't wait for their reaction.

Has there been a single nude scene of a non-black woman yet?

I enjoy the book but admit the payoff is disappointing. The side story with the village by the lake was the best part honestly.

Wtf just happened?
His wish was to become a cab driver? Kek

His wish was to fuck another Muslim fag.

Awful show desu. Cast a model to be the lead actor and nothing happens in these episodes.

his wish was to not live his shitty life being a door to door salesman in america and the djinn didn't want to trade cabs anymore.

through gay fuck magic they switched lives

That boat wasn't a good representation of what the slaver boats were actually like. The slaves in the show had ample light and space, and it wasn't nearly wet enough. Slavers would cram as much slaves as possible in their holds, so that wasn't even close to full.

The book was written by a man and the two showrunners are men. You cant blame women for the suck.

Yes it was worse. Especially if they were enslaved by muslim traders rather than other african tribes that jiat hated them.

WE

*just

Fuck my fat fingers

WE

odin is shadows father and the big bad evil guy

Is this what the teach people on Sup Forums?

They switched work life's. Remember, he was wearing the blue suit in the diner when he met with Mr. Wednesday. So he kinda sorta granted his wish since he didn't like selling shit, so now he drives a cab.

>WE WUZ SLAVES

Oh wait, yeah they were slaves. Huh.

rip in peace buddy.

should've stayed in mapleland

Be careful of petty wishes

It was interesting that Ansasi would be so wrong, considering it was a black man that created slaves in America.

They were indentured servants until Anthony Johnson freed himself, became a servant owning landowner and then said "aw hell naw dawg" when one of his servants tried to free himself, creating a precedent for slavery.

Thanks Obama

That opening scene was pretty dope

>1st ep is cool if a bit edgy
>2nd is literally black lives matter and showing dicks for no reason
>3rd ep is more feel bad for niggers shit

might have to drop. getting a bit retarded now.

>American Gods
>a black bull
seems about right

>All of these big dicks make me feel so insecure about my tiny 3 incher. :*(

You didn't even watch the third episode, did you?

You forgot the gay shit in episode 3.

Why so triggered

No, he did not.

That was a bit much though; Dafuq is Gay men doing with all these fag shit. And what the fuck, they had the fags on the desert no less. Jinns aren't fags, are they? I know they created fags, or something but they're not butt pirates, are they? Fuck. We have yet to see a White woman and a white man go at it. But fuck, now it looks like we'll be having Shadow boning his dead wife. What the fuck is going on with Kneels Gay Man?

from what i recall, children weren't born into slavery in africa like they were in the americas

And then the fags were in the desert and then the fucking fire fag came fire in the other guys ass and his inner soul caught on fire. What the fuck is this shit? Why can't there be like a cunny god where you get to cum in cunny and then you and her live forever somewhere, where no body judges you?

No, because the Arab tradition calls for castration upon enslavement

I don't mind this show, thought the side stories interest me more.

I do love how full Sup Forums it makes people go.

no his wish was to not be a salesmen

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

He let the dude fuck fire up his ass to not be a salesman? Fucking go work at a McDonalds you stupid sand nigger, don't let a dude put his demon dick up your ass and cum fire in you. Fuck! And don't tell me they're going to make shadow put his dick in his rotting dead wife? That'd be too much, even for me.

When the fuck are the MIB showing up, most interesting characters in this shitshow, plus they actually move the plot forward

I wish i had a god for a friend ;__;

He got a djinn job.

>Its the djinn CtA story
How much did they cover this ep? Until the moon coin scene or what?

>>full gay sex scene between Muslims
wasin the book

holy shit that episode was a waste of time.

>recruited the god they were after
>robbed a bank
>Mad Sweeny shenanigans
>Laura is alive again

yea a whole lot of nothing

the sex scene was a surprise in the book to shit happened out of no where didnt even know he was gay when they told his story

> and kinda gross sucking some swetty cabby dick

I know it's canon, I just thought it'd be funny to see Muslims get butthurt about it.
>implying that a gay sex scene has to be shown in that much explicit detail

>watch first episode
>scene where guy gets released from jail
>he gets on a bus
>next scene he's in a place that looks really familiar
>wait a second thats where i live
>he's suddenly in an airport

what the FUCK
immersion ruined
we don't have an airport
ruined

Give it time. Its probably nighttime in sandland, even caliphs need their sleep

i like that they are going in detail with the sex scenes. Gives me hope for shadow and catgirl

Im in a place with real shitty connection here. So whats the gist of Mad Sweeney shenanigans?

The girl in Wednesday's bed in episode 2.

he lost the source of his good luck so shit keeps going sideways for him

also his fun usual dialogue

It's been some time since I read the book, but it started with Shadow getting the moon and beating Chenobog at checkers, and ended shortly after they robbed the bank with Shadow finding Laura in his motel room.

I'm pretty sure the timeline e from the book is a little fucked.

Hot af 2bh

Sup Forums shouldn't be mad about BLM stuff, they should be mad that potato niggers are somehow considered white after this episode

This show is not good lol

i was going to watch this show but i'm not watching a show with a black guy. looks like i'm watching fargo and waiting for the next season of the last kingdom.

Theres the cunt god who eats you with her cunt

He gave away his good luck charm. Now he's fucked. That coin he gave Shadow was a big fucking deal

Jesus you kind of people are fucking pathetic.

This shows pretty good, Shadow is meant to be more racially ambiguous tho.

what other actor could they get this is the closest the could of got to the book

> you got nigger blood in you boy?

I dunno I always pictured Shadow as looking native American tho.

The djinn did this so that when the new gods kill him as part of the upcoming war they actually kill the salesman, at least that was the point of it in the book.

>gay pajeet sex scene

Looks like Fuller has bypassed the subtle homolust Hannibal had all together with this shit

it's in the source material, it's not like he added it just for goofs

i cant keep up with racist faggots are we calling are sand niggers now pajeet

Man Egyptian Afterlfe sucks

>Weigh your heart
>Now pick a door

What do the doors mean?

so anubis weighs your heart, right? if you were a piece of shit in your human life the heart weighs heavier than the feather of truth, and you get thrown into the maw of an alligator god.

if not, like in the show, and its fairly balanced, then you get to enter the Duat. the Duat is the egyptian realm of the dead and is full of trials, or gateways, that you still need to pass through in order to enter egyptian paradise, called Aaru.

think like fields of elysium. thing is though, is that the Duat is full of monsters and demons guarding the gateways, usually armed with weapons and with grotesque appearances. its assumed if you fail their tests you get consumed or some shit.

basically that old lady is most likely still fucked.

Sounds like no fun allowed. I'll take boring ole Christain Afterlife.

what's going to be interesting is to see how shadow's wife, having encountered anubis for some reason, doesnt get judged by anubis

Having an Arabian fire demon fuck me full of his demon fire and turning me into an Arabian fire demon is my fetish.

He wasn't wrong, he was weaving a tale .

He's a trickster and storyteller god.

In the show he was trying to convince the slaves to be his sacrifices, and to us he was weaving a moving tale so they we'd see it as more than just sacrifice for him to gain power and influence.

Found the butthurt Sand Nigger and/or Pajeet.

Learn to type or get into the fucking oven.

me too, user. me too.

First episode
>Black man gets cucked by a white man.
Second episode
>Trickster race baits a boatload of black slaves into burning their ships down and dying
Third episode
>Gay haram Muslim sex

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Fuck, Laura!

that scene never happened in the book

she doesn't believe in anibus why would it matter to her?

this wasnt in the book but it was needed they didnt explay why he wanted the coin so bad in the book

Openings of this show: 10/10
Shadow/Wednesday Plotline: 7/10
Other random disconnected scenes: 4/10

post neet tits

read the book so maybe it was just ruined. pacing in the show is god awful.

Pacing in the book is also bad, it only starts getting up at the House of Stone.

ITT: triggered Sup Forums reverse tumblrinas

This show is fucking awful. McShane is its only saving grace.

I think the third episode was great aside of the gay scene (not because it was gay, but because CG looked like PS2 game cutscene).

The visuals are so clever - like when we see Sweeny's shadow that looks like a real leprechaun. Or how streetlight reflections in Ifrit's glasses look like flame. It worth rewatching for such pictures alone.

I literally discovered that gay arabian sex is my fetish through this.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

And also this